WBO War Archive

(Nov. 17, 2020  8:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: This thread is going to start another war. It should be closed
How? People could hypothetically argue all they want but these documentations are un-biased so its not like we're specifically calling out someone and saying they're in the wrong, just saying what happened.

The Blackknight literally said himself that he went and posted something mean on another teams page, thus causing BladerUmar to reply with something else mean. He could've made himself look good in the situation but he didnt.
Well I think that the function of the thread itself isn’t a problem, but the external problems a thread like this attracts definitely are. The people in this thread are already trying to declare winners and righteous people amongst the arguments based on the documentation, so while the documentation itself is harmless the people seeing it are not.
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How? People could hypothetically argue all they want but these documentations are un-biased so its not like we're specifically calling out someone and saying they're in the wrong, just saying what happened.

The Blackknight literally said himself that he went and posted something mean on another teams page, thus causing BladerUmar to reply with something else mean. He could've made himself look good in the situation but he didnt.
Well I think that the function of the thread itself isn’t a problem, but the external problems a thread like this attracts definitely are. The people in this thread are already trying to declare winners and righteous people amongst the arguments based on the documentation, so while the documentation itself is harmless the people seeing it are not.
The point of this thread is to document. No winner shall be declared unless the loser willingly concedes without any pressure put on him/her. If no winner is declared, this subject shall not be mentioned.
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh this thread is still alive.

I know
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh this thread is still alive.

I know

lol I thought it died
While this is interesting from a documentation standpoint, it also serves as a "name and shame" type of post, which I would imagine goes against the WBO rules. guess it depends on how much you nitpick and whether the rules are solid or allow exceptions.

It also sadly doesn't do justice to the insanity of the multi-page "wars" that are documented, for example the "Maiden" and "Genesis is Meta" wars.
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is like History class

true
GIMW: Massacre/MTW. It took place in a variety of large threads serving various purposes, mostly talking about the competitive scene of Beyblades. Over a very long time period user kai edits kept repeatedly trying to prove that Genesis, a bey he talked about a lot at the time, was a good bey in the current meta. Lots of other users disagreed and make counter points. However, kai would also bring this discussion to various other threads. This lasted for a very good while, until kai edits stopped talking about Genesis and focusing on his 3D Printed bey "Maiden" who is also the star of one of his fan fictions.

I wonder, has there ever been a WBOW?

I'll go ahead and do this one too. WWAW: STW. It took place on 11/17/2020 when the WBO War Archive was created. Multiple users thought the thread could bring toxicity and should be closed. Other users thought it was fine and purely for documentation. As of now the debate has stopped. It took place from pages 1-4 on the WBO War Archive thread.
The Blacknight, calling people out after the argument happens just ends up discouraging people from posting after they're involved in the negative side of an argument rather than trying to fix their mistakes and become a better part of the community. Also, I don't think many members would like to reminisce about such incidents.