WBO Random Thoughts

(Apr. 16, 2021  3:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:00 PM)beykid44 Wrote: erm is this about me?  i'm not trolling

I understand, and so will other staff members and users who look into your account. Although, I would assume that it does apply to you for know. I know YOU aren’t trolling, but someone using your account is, and it’s better for us to just ignore that person when they make their move so as to avoid feeding the fire.

Oke
thank goodness I dont post up personal information on my account
sure are a lot of hacking problems going on. kinda sus.

this is why i dont log out of my account.
yeah sucks that people have to go through that
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:41 PM)beykid44 Wrote: citrus is here!

It is time!

Good, hopefully he also closes all those threads people keep spamming up. Getting annoying seeing them get bumped.
Who is/was your favourite staff member on the wbo? Gotta say that mine was DeceasedCrab. When he was around, the wbo was a good deal cleaner and things were done faster. Sure he was somewhat stern, but at the same time he was genuinely very helpful, actually told people what they did wrong, referenced the rules a lot etc. It’s honestly too bad that he stepped down but he obviously couldn’t keep doing that forever.
(Apr. 17, 2021  10:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump throwing out all my beyblade stuff!
Goodbye beyblade!

No offense man, but this sounds awfully familiar 😂. Should we expect to see you back here?
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  10:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump throwing out all my beyblade stuff!
Goodbye beyblade!

No offense man, but this sounds awfully familiar 😂. Should we expect to see you back here?
No i am going for good this time.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  10:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump throwing out all my beyblade stuff!
Goodbye beyblade!

Deja Vu I forgot the lyric to da song higher on streets something something
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No offense man, but this sounds awfully familiar 😂. Should we expect to see you back here?

I think this part is a bit familiar too 🤣. But in all seriousness, why are you leaving again?
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No offense man, but this sounds awfully familiar 😂. Should we expect to see you back here?

Listen I need those beys gimme ples

Jk But in all seriousness why not give them to someone instead of throwin them out
(Apr. 18, 2021  3:37 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Ok. I really don’t like fights either this guy just sent me a private message saying something really bad...

If it bothers you, the best thing to do would be to dm a staff member and explain the situation to them.
It’s not that bad so it’s ok. Anyways I won’t even respond that’s how to keep a conversation like this from going further. Anyways thanks for the advice.
I have a quick question how do you rank up do you just rank up according to how well you play or you have to win a tournament to rank up?
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:16 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have a quick question how do you rank up do you just rank up according to how well you play or you have to win a tournament to rank up?

You get/loses points by battling other people in official ranked WBO tournaments. Point values for winning/losing depends on who you play, and the point difference between them. There is a certain formula for BeyPoints I believe, but I haven’t been able to crack the code yet.
K thx for the help
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Imagine getting so pressed that you send a 2 paragraph rant of nothing but threats. couldn't be me. (keep in mind I did nothing but tell him to calm down and I just reported him to Mana)

Apparently, you aren’t the only person he’s messaged. It’s amazing how he thinks that he could actually do something on a beyblade forum.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Imagine getting so pressed that you send a 2 paragraph rant of nothing but threats. couldn't be me. (keep in mind I did nothing but tell him to calm down and I just reported him to Mana)

I wonder whats got him so worked up.

He was attacking someone in another thread so I told him to calm down, and uh that happened.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wonder whats got him so worked up.

He was attacking someone in another thread so I told him to calm down, and uh that happened.

Oh was it the rise thread about Netflix?
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wonder whats got him so worked up.

Oof, I saw it. The guy went a lil' bit too overboard with this.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: He was attacking someone in another thread so I told him to calm down, and uh that happened.

Oh was it the rise thread about Netflix?

Yep.
Also, what's you guys' favorite forum on the WBO? Mine is either Beyblade Anime and Manga or Your Creations.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Also, what's you guys' favorite forum on the WBO? Mine is either Beyblade Anime and Manga or Your Creations.

Definitely Your Creations. I visit the forum about 20 times a day.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Also, what's you guys' favorite forum on the WBO? Mine is either Beyblade Anime and Manga or Your Creations.

Beyblade anime and manga alongside general discussion for me.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Definitely Your Creations. I visit the forum about 20 times a day.

r/relatable