WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts

(Apr. 22, 2014  10:52 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2014  10:46 PM)Time Wrote: #reclaimmybeyrankbelowtheblackdragon=achieved
#ragerbladewillbeatyousunday

Don't count your Beyblades before they're ripped. Tongue_out
One thing I'm worried about for the tournament tomorrow is that the most common threats in Limited right now are Hasbro Scythe, Omega, and Libra, none of which I own, so I can't practice against them. I've been using TT Scythe, Wing, and Basalt as replacements, haha.
Not sure if it's going to last after AN in processed, but after processing the GBT2: Ontario Qualifier today, Pockyx3 and LMAO moved onto the first page of the BeyPoints System in the 14th and 15th positions respectively! Pockyx3 and I are also tied now for the most BeyBattles played at 437.

I wasn't sure Pockyx3 would ever make it off the second page haha. Wink
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:38 AM)Kei Wrote: Not sure if it's going to last after AN in processed, but after processing the GBT2: Ontario Qualifier today, Pockyx3 and LMAO moved onto the first page of the BeyPoints System in the 14th and 15th positions respectively! Pockyx3 and I are also tied now for the most BeyBattles played at 437.

I wasn't sure Pockyx3 would ever make it off the second page haha. Wink
He also has the most matches.
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:44 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: He also has the most matches.

BeyBattles is the same thing as "matches".

edit: Although I guess it's not totally accurate because I also participated in tournaments before BEYBLADE REVIVAL CUP in 2010, which is the first tournament processed under the current version BeyPoint System (for Toronto at least).
Looks like I'm going to have to try to sneak in one more tournament before I head off to school as my pitiful performance in standard at A Timely Farewell left me 4 wins shy of the 100 wins I need for my onyx face. #whydidichoosetodostandardnotlimited #ifidrunwithgravitytankiwouldhavemadeit

Also... Why did I screw around in those last couple of matches once I couldn't make finals, my beypoints are going to get killed #downtorank50atbest
(Jun. 27, 2014  3:05 AM)Time Wrote: Looks like I'm going to have to try to sneak in one more tournament before I head off to school as my pitiful performance in standard at A Timely Farewell left me 4 wins shy of the 100 wins I need for my onyx face. #whydidichoosetodostandardnotlimited #ifidrunwithgravitytankiwouldhavemadeit

Also... Why did I screw around in those last couple of matches once I couldn't make finals, my beypoints are going to get killed #downtorank50atbest
You wanna come down to Sterling for a Limited and Standard?
(Jun. 27, 2014  3:05 AM)Time Wrote: Looks like I'm going to have to try to sneak in one more tournament before I head off to school as my pitiful performance in standard at A Timely Farewell left me 4 wins shy of the 100 wins I need for my onyx face. #whydidichoosetodostandardnotlimited #ifidrunwithgravitytankiwouldhavemadeit

Come battle me, that's basically me saying come get some free beypoints, hahahaha.

Anyways yes LTD > standard everyday.

I know how you feel man. I need to get my rank back up. It's pitiful. Just pitiful.
(Jun. 27, 2014  4:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

I know how you feel man. I need to get my rank back up. It's pitiful. Just pitiful.

Wouldn't it just be up not back up for you? :p
(Jun. 27, 2014  4:12 PM)Time Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  4:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Wouldn't it just be up not back up for you? :p
I was in the 600s before the last tournament .
Sorry For the double post, but I can't believe Kei is number 5 now. He's Been 3 forever. I wouldn't be surprised if Gettster made it to be the best blader in the world one day.
Let's wait and see what happens after the next round of tournaments is processed. Wink I won the last Toronto tournament, and geetster99 tells me that he didn't do well during June. It's going to be really tough for anyone to catch Blitz and Hell Kid, though ... I've been hovering between the late 1,600s and early-mid 1,700s for a long time now.

That being said, I must congratulate him for what he has accomplished right now! It surely was no small feat.
But hey I'm next (; gooo process it kei!
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Let's wait and see what happens after the next round of tournaments is processed. Wink I won the last Toronto tournament, and geetster99 tells me that he didn't do well during June. It's going to be really tough for anyone to catch Blitz and Hell Kid, though ... I've been hovering between the late 1,600s and early-mid 1,700s for a long time now.

That being said, I must congratulate him for what he has accomplished right now! It surely was no small feat.

Yeah, geetster had a sub-500 record combined in the three beypoints tourneys we had in June
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Let's wait and see what happens after the next round of tournaments is processed. Wink I won the last Toronto tournament, and geetster99 tells me that he didn't do well during June. It's going to be really tough for anyone to catch Blitz and Hell Kid, though ... I've been hovering between the late 1,600s and early-mid 1,700s for a long time now.

I congratulate him, as well, though after he won GBT2, I knew he'd end up taking your place, aha. This is going to be some competition between you two!

Anyways, I actually kind of got over-excited seeing my new rank of being #80 on this forum! I think I should be moving down the slightest bit more from losing against FreshClassik twice, and getting another loss from Peece_2012 (I swear, that EWD was worn, lol.).

ULTIMATE BLAZE moved up lots from the weekend at AN, too! From the two events he attended, he went from being in the high 600's, to the low 100's. He's going to beat me ranking-wise sometime soon! I congratulate him, on top of Geetster99!
Hey I know how you feel about tips being out of working condition! At Beyblade Colosseum, my CS broke in my match against TBD, the score was 2-0 in my favor but I had to switch to my aggro CS and he got the win, I was SO upset, but I congratulated him and was happy to see him do well Smile
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:37 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Sorry For the double post, but I can't believe Kei is number 5 now. He's Been 3 forever. I wouldn't be surprised if Gettster made it to be the best blader in the world one day.

On a similar thought, Kei also has the most matches played again.
I dropped one rank and should drop like 10 more after my birthday tournament is processed haha.

I believe I lost to Midnight, NickB, Suntailhawk and Kei, and I beat The Sponge, FreshClassik, and Peece_2012, so I expect to lose approximately 50 bey points? I plan to place in HPT6 so I can get my rank up again. Kei should move back into the top 3 after I send in the results for my birthday beynanza.
(Jun. 29, 2014  7:18 PM)LMAO Wrote: I dropped one rank and should drop like 10 more after my birthday tournament is processed haha.

I believe I lost to Midnight, NickB, Suntailhawk and Kei, and I beat The Sponge, FreshClassik, and Peece_2012, so I expect to lose approximately 50 bey points? I plan to place in HPT6 so I can get my rank up again. Kei should move back into the top 3 after I send in the results for my birthday beynanza.

You don't always plan to place? lol
geetster99 just reminded me that he needed to be awarded the Platinum Face. It's been almost two years since someone broke into the Top 5, so that fact alone should indicate to you how difficult it is to reach the top!
(Jun. 29, 2014  8:38 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  7:18 PM)LMAO Wrote: I dropped one rank and should drop like 10 more after my birthday tournament is processed haha.

You don't always plan to place? lol

Nope, some tournaments I feel really lazy and so I expect that I won't place, but for other tournaments that I'm pumped up for, I plan to place. I'm probably the most lazy blader out there. As an example, for some tournaments, I have no beys ready to use before the tournament, and I end up using something random, and for other tournament, I have all my Beys ready, and I know exactly what I'm going to use against certain people. It's kinda weird hah.
Hahaha ... I just processed LMAO's Birthday Beynanza and got a +1 BeyPoint gain overall with a 6-1 record. Speechless
I'm actually saying ''Come at me, High Park Throwdown 6'' to myself right now.

I probably just lost 10 or so rankings from LMAO's Birthday Beynanza. Hopefully I'll do relatively well at that event, to raise my rankings a little more than they presently are.

Edit: I know how it's been roughly around a week since I posted, though anyways, I am quite glad to see Toronto being completely up to date with tournament processing right now. This never happened, within the time period I've been on this forum, haha.
I really hope in the ternament after HPT6, i can get in top 50 or in the 50's, and advance and place in the next ternament, but hopefully i advance lol, i can't wait to see everyone!!!! it's been a while,Tongue_out