WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Standard/Universal Release 3.6!

Mid-battle? Doubt it. It says that you can't go: "Huh... Lightning L-Drago BD145RF Upper Mode just lost round 1, so I'm gonna change it to Multi-Hit Mode simply because I can." (Not really the best example. I'm still getting back into the loop, I don't think this would even happen.), which would really be unfair.
Things like 4D wheels are more relevant, Fang, for example. We have systems in place to prevent timewasting.

Still, it'd be best if this was left to the committee, unless someone has evidence either way Smile
TAKARA-TOMY tournaments mostly use the Deck Battle System, but I do not think that was always the case, yet I cannot find traces of when they had normal battles.

Are you really using the anime and the commercials as points hah ?
I guess I am, but it's the only indication available. It's also in the manuals, but nothing says you can change modes in the middle of a battle, but then, nothing says you cannot. It seems to me to be the "intended use". That's my main point, I just want some actual evidence of why it's not, or at least a better explanation on the ban. Smile
You could also just accept that since TAKARA-TOMY does not allow the use of the same Beyblade for consecutive battles anyway, they do not have to deal with this, therefore we have to set up rules for our game, which does not use the Deck Battle System. Consequently, since it has always been a rule that once you make your combination, you cannot 'unmake' it, then you indeed cannot unscrew the Face or anything once you have built your customization.

The intended use is just to allow more customizations for less parts. They could not just release Big Bang Pegasis F:D and expect kids to be happy with basically two customizable pieces if Big Bang consisted of only one part.
Fair enough. I still kinda disagree, but I definitely understand Smile