WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Standard/Universal Release 3.6!

(May. 28, 2011  12:59 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  12:35 AM)Nano Wrote: Make two of the same combos. Both in different modes...

You can't change your Beyblade after you choose one though...

That's for that one battle, no?
You can't switch modes in between battles?
(May. 28, 2011  1:28 AM)Mr. N Wrote: You can't switch modes in between battles?
I'm talking about switching Beyblades.

Blader 1 lost with his Storm Pegy. He decides to use Rock Leone for his next battle.

Instead, do it with two Beyblades the exact same, but in different modes Wink
(May. 28, 2011  1:31 AM)Nano Wrote: Instead, do it with two Beyblades the exact same, but in different modes Wink

still illegal, once you put the beyblade on the launcher that is the only one you can use

personally i think it should be legal for you to switch modes (when you need to take it apart to do it), as that is what the part is meant for, by making it illegal to change it between rounds kinda defeats the purpose of the part
I feel that the mode changing rule is completely unfair, the whole reason parts like bd145 exist is to change the tide of battle. These parts were made so that you could change them if you wanted to. Besides you are not actually changing the part, just switching modes.
(May. 28, 2011  2:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  1:31 AM)Nano Wrote: Instead, do it with two Beyblades the exact same, but in different modes Wink

still illegal, once you put the beyblade on the launcher that is the only one you can use

personally i think it should be legal for you to switch modes (when you need to take it apart to do it), as that is what the part is meant for, by making it illegal to change it between rounds kinda defeats the purpose of the part

(May. 28, 2011  2:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

I know that.
Say you use Stamina vs. Attack. Aren't you allowed to change to Defense after the first round?
If i have a L/R Launcher and my opponent is going to use a RS defence combo, can i change the spin to left ? because my bey can outspin RS combo's in left spin...
(May. 28, 2011  12:44 PM)Degrade Wrote: If i have a L/R Launcher and my opponent is going to use a RS defence combo, can i change the spin to left ? because my bey can outspin RS combo's in left spin...

if the beyblade is meant to go both left and right then yes, if it is supposed to only go right then no
If disassembling the parts is illegal, it seems like the best Fusion wheels ever, like Lightning, Gravity, etc. won't be allowed a mode change. Great, but still, disappointing.....
Um, I think the first rule change is inspired by a battle, in which Bluezee's bey completely wrecked the other bey, and his own bey was also found to be broken.... amirite?
i agree with those who say it should be allowed.
as i have seen sometimes bladers (im sure you're one of them whoever reads this)have it where you're beyblade was set incorrectly when you locket it to you're launcher and you did not notice till then. however it is not fair to repeatedly change it back and forth witch is technically "stalling". i say that we split the rule in half evenly!
the blader with that type of blade are allowed 1 and only 1change during a round and they must do it fast and this rule should only apply to lld and others similar blades nothing more nothing less
Will you be able to tighten your facebolt if it becomes loose but the beyblade hasn't exploded or anything?
This is interesting. I like these rules because know I know that I can't change my BD145 (When I get it) modes.

Thanks, Kei!
(May. 28, 2011  1:05 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  12:44 PM)Degrade Wrote: If i have a L/R Launcher and my opponent is going to use a RS defence combo, can i change the spin to left ? because my bey can outspin RS combo's in left spin...

if the beyblade is meant to go both left and right then yes, if it is supposed to only go right then no

ok so if it's a Gravity Perseus then i can... Great!
No, those parts were not meant to be allowed to change modes between rounds.

After four tournaments, there are a few more rules we will change soon.
What if it's the deciding round, one Beyblade is broken and in the ring, and one is knocked out, who wins?
(May. 29, 2011  12:52 PM)SajjanSV Wrote: What if it's the deciding round, one Beyblade is broken and in the ring, and one is knocked out, who wins?

Well it depends i guess..But by telling that the beyblade "broke"..are you meaning to tell that the beyblade just cracked or broke completely..But as per the rules if the beyblade, inside the stadium is spinning even if it has broken a little bit it wins...But as per the rule book if the beyblade stopped spinning and at the same time another Beyblade is knocked out, the match ends as a draw..

According to the new set of rules..

The opposing Beyblade breaking or separating ends the BeyBattle and affords you an automatic win for the BeyBattle. If both Beyblades are found to have broken at the same time, both Bladers may choose new Beyblades, and the BeyBattle will be reset.
Curious, why is the Super Attack stadium still legal for tourney use? Surely it would give crazily skewed results?
I know this is kinda the wrong place to ask, but seeing as we're updating rules and everything Uncertain
(May. 31, 2011  11:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: Curious, why is the Super Attack stadium still legal for tourney use? Surely it would give crazily skewed results?
I know this is kinda the wrong place to ask, but seeing as we're updating rules and everything Uncertain

This was brought up at Beyblade Crusade and I definitely agree. It's a fun stadium, but it's no good for tournament use. We banned the Stamina Stadium for that reason, so why is this one still allowed?
Because we wanted to give a choice of more than only two stadiums, yet we wanted to keep in mind that it had to give Attack types a chance.
Super Attack is actually a good stadium.
Hmmh, fair enough, then. I guess you'd be crazy if you chose a stamina type in that anyway, though it could be a disadvantage to all the kids that only have Earth Bull 100WD or the like as a decent bey.
But yeah, I get the point now, thanks Smile
Actually, it'd be crazy to choose that super attack stadium, regardless of what type of bey period. IMO, the wide square one is still more 'fair' in comparison to the supper attack. But, ya know, rules are rules.
Actually, Stamina types and Defense types still have a good chance of outspinning Attack types in the Super Attack Type BeyStadium. While Beys perform 'poorer' than in other stadiums, at least they all perform worse, so it is fair in that sense, hah.
(May. 31, 2011  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: While Beys perform 'poorer' than in other stadiums, at least they all perform worse, so it is fair in that sense, hah.

Hahaha, well said.

Speaking of rules, is it possible to consider spray painting/markering of bottom tips illegal? The acrylic content in those gives extra friction, and plus it leaves marks all over the stadium. Should be stated that ONLY dyes are allowed for bottom tips.
Is the Triple Type Battle Stadium legal to use in a tournament ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...20b84bb630