WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

Is it legal to (re)paint beyblade parts?
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:10 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Is it legal to (re)paint beyblade parts?

Yes, as long as it does not add weight to the part or change its shape in any way.
Also, is it legal to put home made facebolt stickers on a bey?

If the same thing applies to my question before, don't reply to this.
As long as you do not put excessive glue and that it is simple, non-heavy paper, it is fine.
It's not a typo, but in the Standard rules, the Balance type is described as "a combination of two types", when it is actually a combination of all three.
A Bey which demonstrates attributes of the three main classes (relatively equally) is considered to be a 'pure' Balance type. Those that exhibit qualities of two of the main types are still considered to be Balance types, but rather hybrids of the two classes.
ok i need to know of any beybattles in mississippi
(Oct. 05, 2012  3:23 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: ok i need to know of any beybattles in mississippi

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

This is not what this thread is for.
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:10 PM)Insomniac Wrote: A Bey which demonstrates attributes of the three main classes (relatively equally) is considered to be a 'pure' Balance type. Those that exhibit qualities of two of the main types are still considered to be Balance types, but rather hybrids of the two classes.

I see. I never knew that. Thanks for the info! Grin
I read the whole rule book. Smile
Can i apply a small amount of liquid gum on my bey's face bolts?
I want to do it only in order to preserve the sticker on the face bolt.
once the gum dries,the effect will be negligible.
Hence,what do you say?
Also,are we allowed to put a thin layer of paint on clear wheels?
zeneo yes you should be fine with both, as long as it does not affect the beys performance it is legal. Our last tournament winner was a painted black Dragoon.
(Jan. 15, 2013  11:11 AM)Coach Wrote: zeneo yes you should be fine with both, as long as it does not affect the beys performance it is legal. Our last tournament winner used a painted black Dragoon.

Is that what you meant?
anyways,thanks for letting me know
The rules I read said only three arenas. . . is super vortex and hades gate allowed?
(Feb. 01, 2013  11:05 PM)dragostego Wrote: The rules I read said only three arenas. . . is super vortex and hades gate allowed?

No they are not allowed for WBO tournaments
The Triple Battle Type Beystadium, is the one made by Hasbro?

If it is, is there a "default" floor and what is it (Zip, Chaos, Deflector)?
If you read the last sentence in the paragraph before the table of legal stadiums is given, you'd see that none of the Hasbro stadiums are legal for WBO Organized Play. Smile
(Mar. 25, 2013  10:03 AM)dbk Wrote: The Triple Battle Type Beystadium, is the one made by Hasbro?

If it is, is there a "default" floor and what is it (Zip, Chaos, Deflector)?

Oh god, that thing doesn't even deserve to be a stadium!

The slope is just downright terrible, the centre is just a lame gimmick which destroys your Beyblades Tip/Bottom, the overall size of it is just tiny, there are way too many pockets; which takes up a lot of the space, and no tornado ridge.

Basically all Hasbro Stadiums combined into one, haha.
(Mar. 25, 2013  11:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you read the last sentence in the paragraph before the table of legal stadiums is given, you'd see that none of the Hasbro stadiums are legal for WBO Organized Play. Smile

Ok. Thank you. I was just hoping it was.

The problem now is that in Europe, specially Scandinavian countries, is not easy to get Takara/Sonokong products, simply because they are not available at the local stores. The only gear available is made by Hasbro.

The main problem is that the biggest provider is TopToy wich owns ie. ToysRus and BR-lelut(toys) and they have no intentions in selling Takara products :-(

I am a collector and adult so I hace acces to Takara gear, but children don't have so they have no idea about Takara and their products. And parents really aren't ready to pay more for their children toys and specially abroad.

I respect you very much guys but I have the feeling you are leaving some areas/countries outside with the restrictions you have now.
Just so you know, none of our local stores carry TAKARA-TOMY items either, we are all in the same situation : we must order online for good stadiums. We were able, so you should be able too.
(Mar. 25, 2013  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just so you know, none of our local stores carry TAKARA-TOMY items either, we are all in the same situation : we must order online for good stadiums. We were able, so you should be able too.

Yes it came to my mind after sending my reply.

So why the ban on Hasbro stadiums?

Yes they are unfair and the triangle of attack-->defense-->stamina does not apply with them. And the stadiums change almost continuously.

But if its hard to get Takara stadiums, why the ban?

I can buy also Takara stadiums via eBay, but at this moment i'm the only one in Finland who wants to organize WBO organized/approved tournaments
The World Beyblade Organization started existing even before TAKARA-TOMY introduced Metal Fight Beyblade. Their first stadium for the series was the best, we adopted it, and we then judged all the other ones to see which stadiums produced results that are as close to what the BeyStadium Attack Type has. When, years later, Hasbro developped Beyblade Metal Fusion for outside of Asia, unfortunately they did not meet the demand for similarly fair stadiums to what can be found in Japan, so we continued with what we had followed since the beginning. Had they been able to make something fair, we would have of course loved it, but their stadiums are all incredibly biased.
I'm sorry if this was already posted; but how many beys can one use in a tournament? Only the deck set 3, or more?
You can use as many as you want. The only thing is you have to use the same one for every round in a battle.
Thank yoy Kai-V for your answer. I was not familiar with the WBO history. So our only hope is to wait Hasbro developes a fair stadium. Many of the available now are stamina oriented. But there are some that are balance, and attack oriented.

From the new ones I have tested the Super Vortex Beystadium is the best and the worse the Hades Gate Beystadium wich is pure stamina type. They are based in design on the Wide Square Stadium.

To get the approval of the WBO a beystadium has to be tested or how is it done (to get the approval)? Or will be the Hasbro beystadiums always banned?