WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion

Question 1: I believe if a part breaks, The other player wins.

Queston 2: Well I believe, you can't switch parts once you start a battle, but I believe you lose the match.

Sorry if I said the wrong answers, In the UK tournaments we did this.
(Oct. 25, 2013  4:47 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Just to doubly clarify, when a part breaks, the blader with the part loses, regardless of whether or not he has a replacement, right?

Also, if the balder disassembles his bey to replace a part (IE, I use a worn F2F by mistake and want to switch to a new one), does that blader lose one round or the whole beybattle?

We just had a bit of confusion with this during the last tournament. XD Thanks!

Question 1. If they blader part breaks he will lose that match. He/she have to replace that part (while replacing part does not mean another loss).

Question 2. If the blader is attached he can not change parts, which means no switching or disassembling. But if there a malfunction to the tip he can switch it BUT SAME WEAR!
Actually, here is the excerpt of the Rulebooks :
Official WBO Organized Play Rules Wrote:The opposing Beyblade breaking ends the BeyBattle and affords you an automatic win for the BeyBattle. If both Beyblades are found to have broken at the same time, both Bladers may choose new Beyblades, and the BeyBattle will be reset. The opposing Beyblade separating ends the round and affords you an automatic win for the round.
(Knocking the BitChip off of a Plastic Beyblade does not constitute separation.)
Are there going to be any different rules for th Limited Format?
(Dec. 07, 2013  6:35 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Are there going to be any different rules for th Limited Format?

The parts that can be used, yes.
Are there separate tournaments for zero-g/shogun steel beyblades or are metal fusion and shogun steel allowed to compete against eachother. What exactly are the limitations between different eras of the show, clearly you can't use a plastic blade vs a metal fighter. But just to clear things up. Thx Smile
Ok so heres my question...
At the md qualifier there was many new bladers.
However since they were new they didnt know a lot about beyblades.

So as a result they had fake beys.

In my like 3rd or 4th match i was playing a new kid.
The judge was checking our beys and stuff and we were both attached.
Then he checked mine and it was fine then he cheched the other kid and it seemed that one part was worn to much and like another 2 parts were fake.

What happens? (The judge let him just chose another bey not even similar)
Then i lost the match. This costed me the finals. I had a record of 3 wins and 2 loses.
When to go to finals you only needed 4 wins and 1 lose.

I think that the fake and worn parts should have been changed to legal parts.
(Apr. 20, 2014  4:51 PM)RoflRiley Wrote: Are there separate tournaments for zero-g/shogun steel beyblades or are metal fusion and shogun steel allowed to compete against eachother. What exactly are the limitations between different eras of the show, clearly you can't use a plastic blade vs a metal fighter. But just to clear things up. Thx Smile

We only have separations in terms of stadiums : in both Standard and Zero-G formats, all Metal Fight Beyblades can be used, including Zero-G parts. In the Zero-G format, you just use Zero-G Stadiums instead of regular arenas.

In our Limited format though, certain overpowered parts banned to allow a wider variety of previously outclassed parts to be used. Synchrom (two Zero-G Chrome Wheels together) and a few Zero-G Tracks are banned, for instance.

Make sure to always check what format is written in the opening post of the event you are thinking of going !
Kind of had this question in mind for a while, though never got to asking it. Anyhow, it has been clarified that knocking the BitChip off of a Plastic Beyblade does not constitute separation, however, if it were to come off, what would happen if it would land into the stadium, making contact with one of the two Beyblades?
^ That's a very good question. I assume the match would have to be re-started, since something like that would probably be considered external interference, but I'm not totally sure.
(Sep. 26, 2014  11:27 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: That's a very good question. I assume the match would have to be re-started, since something like that would probably be considered external interference, but I'm not totally sure.

I figure you may be right, as that's what I myself was thinking, too. I also imagined that it'd be the user with the knocked-off BitChip's fault, since it was his or her Beyblade that did so, as well.
I would say that it just be left alone. I mean, we allow a much more extreme circumstance to occur: when Phantom Fox MS separates, if one half stops spinning while the other half and the opponent continues, you are supposed to leave the stopped half where it is. I don't know if we have an official ruling for a situation with a Bit Chip like that, but that's how I would call it. What do you think @[Uwik] and @[Kai-V]?
Considering the Phantom Fox MS ruling, I would leave it alone. Technically it can ruin the player's performance just as much as the opponent's, and a flying Bit Chip does not constitute separation, which in turn would cause the round to be stopped.
Ditto for now.

Considering picking up the flying piece in the stadium can also risk touching the spinning beys, plus the difficulty and the time it takes to pick it up varies greatly from one judge to another. Picking it up will probably do more harm than leaving it alone. I say leave it be until there's a better solution.
How can you tell a fake bey from a real bey its just the whole system thing confuses me
(Dec. 08, 2014  12:50 AM)Immortal Wrote: How can you tell a fake bey from a real bey its just the whole system thing confuses me

It is easier if you have the boxes or if you have not purchased it yet, since you can read this topic first :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

If you are really asking about physical differences, I had actually started a video about that for BeyChannel and it is in editing with *Ginga*, but globally pieces are not cut properly, you see residue from the outside moulding, the colours are off, the metal is a lot shinier, details are like blurred, and stickers and Faces are usually screwed up.
I have one more question: are you able to use a part(like a performance tip) in organized play? I use the Eternal Sharp performance tip, but it isn't sharp anymore.
Full on out worn parts are considered illegal for WBO organized play, unfortunately. It really depends on what kind of worn you're speaking of, though. If the ES is only a tad worn, it should be fine, although if it's totally worn down, again, it and parts like those would be illegal. Definitely upload some photos of it, still. I and I assure many others would be able to determine whether or whether not it is.
If you say it is not sharp anymore though, chances are high that it is now illegal. For it to remain legal, the part has to retain the initial qualities it had at the time of its release, like being sharp.
I dont have a official takara tomy launcher because ming are broken, can i use a shogun steel launcher with a pvc pipe hot glued to the end as a grip?
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:37 AM)TakaraMaster Wrote: I dont have a official takara tomy launcher because ming are broken, can i use a shogun steel launcher with a pvc pipe hot glued to the end as a grip?

Hasbro, Sonokong, and Takara tomy launchers are all leagal. Although I'm afraid that the makeshift grip would be illegal
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:37 AM)TakaraMaster Wrote: I dont have a official takara tomy launcher because ming are broken, can i use a shogun steel launcher with a pvc pipe hot glued to the end as a grip?

well you can use Hasbro launchers and beys too beyhaha

using Pipe as Grip is definitely Ilegal but it's not a must to use grip
another question, i have a B : D track and i took it apart and lost the screws, so i hot glued it together, then i found the screws again, would i still be able to use the track in metal fight tournaments? and if not, if i took the glue off could i use it?
Eh if there is a way for you to absolutely completely remove the glue sure, but I think that involves heating the whole part up and there is no guarantee that the part itself will still be intact. You should never apply any foreign substance to your Beyblade pieces, it is illegal in all tournaments...
i have a W2F tip and its worn down am i still able to use it in a tournament? here is the pic http://imgur.com/cTcVtM9