WBO Official Writing Battle: Meteo LDrago advances! That was fast...

The second Round one battle will be run by me, seeing as Sparta will be unable to for two weeks. Now, here are the two entries!
Entry 1:

Entry 2
Rules:
First to five votes
Lasts until July 25th
You may only vote ONCE
Let the votes begin!

Score:
Entry 1:0
Entry 2: 5
Shutout win for Entry two... Meteo LDrago wins!
They both have grammatical error's in there plentys but I'll have to vote for entry 2.
And once you've voted here vote here.
The Entry 2, the first one is just a story of wat happened of that persons life....
They both have there errors, but I think that entry two is better by far. The first one is just a story about someone's real beyblading life, is full of run on sentences, and is poorly formatted. Entry two is actually interesting, and therefore, it receives my vote.
Entry 2. Entry 1, well, I hate blocks of text, and it was just a story of Beyblade in that person's life. Entry 2 was semi interesting, although the main bey copied Pegasus' MWs twice... And I don't think subsonic is a word... But yeah, in the long run, Entry 2.
Subsonic: Relating to or flying at a speed or speeds less than that of sound.

Wow, it looks like entry two has a really good chance of winning this...
I vote for entry 2, entry 1 has an extreme overuse of coma's and ruin's the flow of the story. Block text is hard and annoying to read while the plot of the story in general is not very interesting. Entry 2 has a battle to start with and grab the readers attention, then action to make it interesting. Grammatical and spelling errors in both, no need to explain further.
The winner is Entry 2! I can reveal that is Meteo-LDrago's.
(YGO GX reference upcoming.) "That's Game!" Ah, well. This one wasn't even a contest. MLD advances.