Round 1- Swiftshadow Vs. Hope and SDC Vs. Shadow X 9365 (Writing Battle's 1 and 2)

Battle 1-Swift and Hope

Battle 2-SDC and Shadow X #'s
For battle 2, entry 2 is a little on the short side...

Regardless, let the voting commence!

Battle 1:

HOPE WINS!

Battle 2:

SDC WINS!
Okay, Battle 2 wasn't much of a choice. Meh or bad. Entry one by FAR, since Entry two was just TERRIBLE. Word to the wise, Entry Two didn't meet requirements, and thus should have been disqualified immediately. Battle 1 is harder. They are both pretty good, but Entry one is SO cliche. Really? Was "New Bey!" all you cold come up with for "A Great Change"? I've got to go with Entry two for Battle 1. Overall:

Battle 1: Vote is for 2
Battle 2: Vote is fer 1
I have to agree with Megablader9 completely on Battle 1. I'm a sucker for originality, so I go with Entry 2. Battle 2, yeah Entry 2 is a short, badly written piece. So, Entry 1.
I maintain that Entry 2, Battle 2 should not have been accepted if you ask me. Didn't even ATTEMPT to meet requirements. Meh, cynicism.
Wow, I happen to agree with you guys 100%.
Battle 1-2
Battle 2-1
Yay they're finally posted!
Are they supposed to be randomized?
Oh, I'm so sorry! I just found out that one of the entries is for a different story! I completely apologize, I'll fix that and reset the voting for batle 2.
battle 1 is quite hard to decide...both got their own strength and weaknesses.
i vote for:
battle 1-entry 1
battle 2-entry 1
Battle 2-Entry 1
Battle 1 - Entry 1

Battle 2 - Entry 1
Entry two is still garbage. I still pick entry one.
Sparta, if you accidentally put 2 for me. I actually meant 1. No joke, I think Entry 2 is too generic.
How do you name six people, saying "the three lucky people's names are..." That's so DUMB.
Battle 1 they were both good but I think I preferred 2.
Battle 2= 1. No comment.Lips_sealed
for battle 1 i votse for 1
This battle is over right? The other one was the first to five, and entry two in battle one and entry one in battle two have both at least five votes. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm just checking.
Yup, yup. Oh, and Markster? Come back when you're not illiterate. "votse"... What the hell? Regardless, whoever wrote Battle 2, Entry 2 should be ashamed. You didn't even meet the requirements! It specifically says ONE PAGE IN MICROSOFT WORD. This isn't one page in 36 size font, let alone 12.
So whens the next one?
i cant decide battle 1
So it's 4-2 in our battle IIRC.
And Battle 2 entry one has won!
How many can i vote for? If 2 i vote both entry 1's
If only 1 then Entry 1 battle 2.
So poetic, perfect, better than any story ive read, and ive read 4 books!!
So in the end Entry 2 battle one won and Battle 2 entry 1 won.
Now we need to wait until people fess up to which one's theirs.
Mine is entry 2

Did you see it? Highlight the bit above and you'll see but if you're too lazy it's entry 2.