WBO Live Event Podcast!

I liked it besides the technical difficulties lol. It was fun but hopefully the next one can be a little more professional. It was funny though haha.

PS I love Manicben.
fun fun fun fun fun fun

The podcast didn't really work out, though I really did enjoy answering questions and laughing like crazy while doing so, lol. I think most of us would have probably been able to give good replies in person, though we were under the pressure of being in front of a live audience, so I think that's understandable. :P
I really hope another podcast happens again, Smile

My favourite part is that Pyrus was locked in a car and in the Skype call. xD

Also, I'm just in it because I'm getting paid. Unsmith
Yeah I bet you guys did a fine job. Being live in front of an audience is not easy at all, especially when it is your first time. You just have to learn from your mistakes and be better prepared next time. Nothing will ever go perfect live, all you can do is control it to the best of your ability through experience and preparation
Fun podcast, guys! My only critique apart from what's already been mentioned by others is to simply better prepare for the different topics. Based on my experience from being a part of my school's morning radio show, I think you guys ought to outline the topics you're planning to cover in the next show at least a week in advance publicly in this thread for everyone to see, or among those involved in the next planned podcast so they know what to expect. If group members have an idea of what they want to say beforehand, rather than answering questions on the fly, then the show should run much more smoothly!
I honestly don't think you guys will be able to manage to have a smooth discussion with so many people. My two cents. Keep it to 3 or 4 and a small amount of thoughtful topics.
So...it looks like I can't watch it now because the video is set to private?
Was at work that day so I only say like ten mutinies but hope you do this more often. (And i would love to participate as well... maybe... possibly...)
I'm glad somebody's making one of these, because I'm a scrublord and got lazy. I'd be into being a guest, just know that I'm too cheap for Burst and thus don't know much about it. Good luck!
Can we get another one of these? The first one was actually a lot of fun to watch!
(Nov. 12, 2015  2:50 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Can we get another one of these? The first one was actually a lot of fun to watch!

It was...

Terrible.. We really weren't serious. But if we were and are still funny, I think it would be alright Wink

@[1234beyblade]
(Nov. 12, 2015  2:52 AM)Hato Wrote: It was...

Terrible..

I didn't realize you guys felt this way... Unhappy

I, for one, thought it was entertaining. Still hope you guys'll organize another soon.
I can use Skype now, so I would definitely like to participate !

(If you guys can tolerate my akward english)
Your English is really good!

I would definitely want to see less people and more focus in any future podcast, though ... lol
(Sep. 13, 2015  8:34 PM)Meta madness Wrote: hmm, needed more meta in the podcast~

please meta
please

I need to watch this still
(Nov. 12, 2015  4:52 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2015  8:34 PM)Meta madness Wrote: hmm, needed more meta in the podcast~

please meta
please

I need to watch this still

Funny thing is I was never in it c,: