70.00%
B
10.00%
C
10.00%
D
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
So what will be the deadline. It sys it was meant to be shown today.
(Aug. 22, 2013  7:47 AM)jacolal Wrote: So what will be the deadline. It sys it was meant to be shown today.

woah there ... friend ... patience ... is a virtue

Tentative Deadline: Monday, September the 9th

This gives everyone 3 weekends to get their entries in to either Insomniac!

It should be enough time and as always, you can ask any questions here in the thread or through private messaging, thanks!

Remember to not post any entries here!
Eh enter me...
Well I embarrassed myself the first time, but I guess I can take my chances so I'll enter...
Is it okay that there isn't a lot of singing in a song ?? Like House, DnB, etc.
:p

Because this is the first time I've considered joining in xD
(Aug. 25, 2013  11:32 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Is it okay that there isn't a lot of singing in a song ?? Like House, DnB, etc.
:p

Because this is the first time I've considered joining in xD

You could find a shorter song that you like maybe, haha. But we'll be happy to have you enter!
I have a question myself. Is a mix of languages allowed? For example if an entry had half of it in English and the other in Japanese? Would something like that be allowed in the competition?
Would you mind if the cover wasn't a direct copy (as much as possible) of the actual song? Cause I'm singing it intentionally different, it sounds a bit weird at first, but I like how I do it.
(Sep. 01, 2013  4:49 PM)Manicben Wrote: I have a question myself. Is a mix of languages allowed? For example if an entry had half of it in English and the other in Japanese? Would something like that be allowed in the competition?

As long as it's you singing, the language doesn't matter.

(Sep. 01, 2013  4:56 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Would you mind if the cover wasn't a direct copy (as much as possible) of the actual song? Cause I'm singing it intentionally different, it sounds a bit weird at first, but I like how I do it.

Covers are what we ask for, but, unless it's pretty extreme, adding your own touch to the song wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
Huh? I haven't entered yet? Well, enter me!
EDIT:
Talk about breakages! My mic broke, and my parents can't get me another. Count me out.
(Sep. 02, 2013  8:12 PM)Insomniac Wrote: As long as it's you singing, the language doesn't matter.

In that case I'll probably sort out an entry in the next few days. Meh, let's see if I can make the deadline. Ahem, mah mah maaaaaaah!
Enter me as well!!!
I recorded my entry and I forgot that we weren't supposed to state our usernames Tired. Oh we'll, I guess this still gives me a chance to do better.
(Sep. 03, 2013  12:01 PM)Tri Wrote: I recorded my entry and I forgot that we weren't supposed to state our usernames Tired. Oh we'll, I guess this still gives me a chance to do better.

If it's at the wee beginning, then I suppose you could cut the audio out if you don't want to re-record. But that's up to you.
Oh yeah this thing haha.

My only issue is that it would be problematic if someone were to create decoy accounts for themselves or get other people to do that for them. That's why simply posting which entry is the best doesn't always work out well.
(Sep. 05, 2013  1:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh yeah this thing haha.

My only issue is that it would be problematic if someone were to create decoy accounts for themselves or get other people to do that for them. That's why simply posting which entry is the best doesn't always work out well.

For voting, you mean? I can check IP addresses and if there is anything suspicious, I'll know.
Right, I forgot the powers of moderatorship. That does make things easier.

Anyway, best of luck to all.
I have received one entry and it is five days from the deadline.
Sorry, I'm currently drowning in schoolwork and I'm having a sore throat.

Might not be able to join after all Unhappy
My internet is currently down, but when it gets back up (hopefully in a couple days) I will try to enter.
(Sep. 11, 2013  7:13 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: My internet is currently down, but when it gets back up (hopefully in a couple days) I will try to enter.

It's fine.

Anybody else want a possible extension?
Um.... my schoolwork has stopped me from accesing soundcloud and my laptop keeps glitching. May I get extra time, like 2-3 extra days?
Extension t'ill the 21st guys.

Come on, you can do it!
I am going to do it, I just keep getting bad recordings XD.

Good luck to everyone else!
Would an extension to Halloween seem plausible??