WBO GFX Tournament The 4th! Round 2!

Who's ready for... the WBO's fourth GFX tournament?! I don't expect many to enter but if you can, enter now!

The Rules:

Tournament Set Up:

-The tournament is a round robin format.
General Rules:

-Battles that are not ties (or finals) will consist of 2 competitors.
-Each round will last one week.
-While each round is commencing, the participants are to create their sig for the next round (themes will be announced prior to the start of the first battle in each round)
-Themes will be selected at random, and sometimes on the spot.
-NEW! Sig size limit restrictions. Max is 500x200, must be appropriate size for a sig
-Participants with the highest voting percentage as the finals are to begin will decide the theme for the final battle
-When a thread is created in order to nullify the effects of group conformity and bias the voting will be blind without any specific mention of the creator of each sig. Each sig will be presented as 'Member A or 1', 'Entrant A or 1', 'Signature A or 1'. This will help ensure an even playing field for each participant as a person’s profile won't influence voting.
-When a thread is created there will be no polling option for voting. Polls can be easily manipulated to assist a competitor. This can include the use of fake accounts or simply voting for yourself using your own account. Only votes which are posted and specifically mention which competitor they'll choose to vote for will be included towards a person’s tally. ie, "I vote for Member A, since their design catches the eye better".

Messages to participants who send late entries

- For every day an entry is past the deadline a 2 vote penalty will apply.
- If an entry is 4 or more days late, the person with the late entry will forfeit the Round.
- If a person DOES NOT want to incur a 2 vote penalty for a late submission, the participant with the late entry will need to contact ME and ask for an extension.
- The length and whether or not an extension is granted varies on each individual situation. If an extension is granted after a vote penalty has occurred, the voting penalty will be upheld.
- The vote penalty will occur for the persons next battle.

Please remember:
- Unlike a normal graphic battle where anybody may create a battle thread, the tournament threads will only be created by myself.

Entrants:
Cygnus
BeyBladeExtreme
Focus
BeyBladerPotter
Nalu
Mars
Xyo
Whattzer
SyTric XZ
RAW
Deltafate
Blaze12xz

Round 1 Battles:

1. Mars vs SyTric XZ (Theme: Pokemon)
2. BeyBladeExtreme vs Whattzer (Theme: Star Wars)
3. BeyBladerPotter vs RAW (Theme: Evil)
4. Cygnus vs Xyo (Theme: Naruto)
5. Focus vs NaLu (Theme: Water)
6. Delta Fate vs Blaze12xz (Theme: Light vs Dark)

Round 2 Battles:

1. BeyBladerPotter vs Xyo (Theme: Hope)
2. Cygnus vs NaLu (Theme: The Hunger Games)
3. Focus vs Whattzer (Theme: Music)
4. Delta Fate vs Mars (Theme: Captain America)
5. BeyBladeExtreme vs Blaze12xz (Theme: Windows(Operating System) )
6. RAW vs SyTric XZ (Theme: Ghost)

Deadline: 15 May.

Thank you.
...So I read this 3 or so times, and I still don't really get the concept. Is it an actual beyblade battle? Or do you create signatures and whichever one the people like more wins? I think it's the second one, but I'm just asking to be sure.
the second one XD

Ok, let me get this straight:
Your the one who is hosting the tournament, meaning you must join. in the previous tournaments, the host lets another member to post his/her's entry, not him/herself. so I don't see the reason why you won't join the battle...

BTW, I'm not joining. I have some weird perception that I will be grounded, so I will not be able to play in the tournament ...
Count me In!! pls

Thank u
This failed 2 times. (Still guilty.) But considering it's the summer, count me in.
3 times. it failed 3 times.

this is suppose to be the 5th one. the other one is a complete failure, as I forgot about it XD
(TBH, it didn't continue, so...)
Joining and going to work very hard! Btw when is it?
(Mar. 27, 2012  1:44 PM)NaLu Wrote: Joining and going to work very hard! Btw when is it?

The signup will end on March 31.

BeyBladerPotter Wrote:This failed 2 times. (Still guilty.) But considering it's the summer, count me in.

Its only Spring here. Still in school for me. But I have 2 weeks off so I'll be working really hard on this!
Just because I posted earlier, I'll just say that I'm not going to enter. Sorry.
sign me up
love competing in sig tourneys
just makes me a better GFXer especially when I vs tough GFXers Smile
so count me in!
is it actual bey battles. if so sign me up
NO IT ISNT. its "GFX" battles. unless you have knowledge of photoshop or any other tag-making programs, I suggest you don't join
I'm giving people 6 more days to enter. I need more then this!
It's been a while since I've made GFX... Ah, what the heck, ENTER ME!
So. It's April 7 already. And I don't think this is a tourney at all.
yes i dont think this will start But still if u are starting count my name in! Grin
I'm here, and I wanna join this. If it still counts, of course.
(Apr. 07, 2012  5:03 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: So. It's April 7 already. And I don't think this is a tourney at all.

If I can get 3 more people, I'll have a perfect Block Round Robin. Also, I'll allow until April 13, to see if 3 more people will join.

(Apr. 07, 2012  9:33 AM)SyTric XZ Wrote: yes i dont think this will start But still if u are starting count my name in! Grin

Why wouldn't this start?
Put me on the list, I always need motivation and an excuse to my GFX.
Sorry for double post but i did it cuz i wanna ask when the tourney starts and no body replied Unhappy
Ok. I'll have the battles up now. I don't have enough for Block Round Robin, so it'll just be a normal Round Robin Tournament.

EDIT: They're up!
hey cygnus you didnt put me in
i signed up ages ago Argh!
WATER?! Is it underwater sig or just water Tongue_out and when is the Dead line ?