WBO Faces Ranking

(Jan. 28, 2014  10:49 PM)Time Wrote: Did you fix what coach said because that is fairly important? How about the top 50?

I removed the banned members, I'll do the thing about ties, but some people might be mad since they have the same amount of faces as somebody but are ranked lower .
For ties, I think it would be better if we see who got their last face the most recently would go 1st, then the next recent 2nd, and etc. Thoughts?
No guys, that is not what we meant at all, what we meant was:

1. ...., 873
2. ....., 463
2. agdsgsf, 463
4. sfsgsasdfd, 345
(Jan. 28, 2014  6:49 PM)Coach Wrote: No offense, I get the legitimacy of their faces, but I don't think already banned member should be awarded being ranked. Just my opinion though

Oh and with the ties... it shouldn't be that their are 4 people tied at 16th then the next is 17th, those 4 spots should take 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th spot. So the next person will be 20th. Though there are ties higher on the list so start there.
I just edit'd my post and did this^

Now we have the top 31 Smile
Oh! Cool!

I've got 33 ATM. Don't know if that's enough to be ranked. Tongue_out
Ok, I updated *Ginga*'s, TBD's, Dark_Mousy's and Ashton pinto's face count.

@TBD you were already on the list before you got your new faces XP

If anybody else has enough to make the list or needs they're face count to be updated; Post.
oh i have 50 .... not 55 Grin
EDIT :

(Jan. 29, 2014  7:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  7:17 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
Ohhh..... Sorry, I'll fix it Smile

EDIT: sorry, I messed it up the first time I tried fixing it XD know its fixed though Smile

(Jan. 29, 2014  7:17 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
Ohhh..... Sorry, I'll fix it Smile

EDIT: sorry, I messed it up the first time I tried fixing it XD now its fixed though Smile
You need to make the same number of faces the same place
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:42 PM)Time Wrote: You need to make the same number of faces the same place
i was doing what Coach said, but I guess I could change it later if you want :\
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:42 PM)Time Wrote: You need to make the same number of faces the same place

No you misunderstood what I said... the tie at 16th are all 16th but the next will be 20th if there are 4 tied at 16th...
(Jan. 29, 2014  11:04 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

No you misunderstood what I said... the tie at 16th are all 16th but the next will be 20th if there are 4 tied at 16th...

Sorry about that, take a look at it now Smile

There are a lot of ties XD
where is the current version of your list?
(Jan. 29, 2014  11:50 PM)Time Wrote: where is the current version of your list?

On the first page (post #16.) , I just edit it everytime.

EDIT: added Nik1392 to the list, with his 44 faces Grin.
BTW bro, there exists only one ashton pinto in this world Eee another update
EDIT : told one of my friend , he should post here soon !
(Jan. 30, 2014  10:57 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
BTW bro, there exists only one ashton pinto in this world Eee another update
EDIT : told one of my friend , he should post here soon !

Your face count just doesn't want to be added... I'll get it Argh! *Edits List*
List updated. The list is in one of my posts on the first page.

If anybody that wasn't on the list and now has enough to be on the list, please tell me.
If anyone wanted to take the time to update the counts for the people we already have listed in the OP I would be eternally grateful. I'm currently working on assembling the rest of the top 100.
I'll work on updating the people already in op
I guess it's a higher number looking at the OP but I have 53, to save you some time StormScorpio, haha.
OP updated with top 35 or so, is anyone else working on this?
clearly we should assign point values to each face so you can know who's really better than everyone else
I have 45 faces lol

Also, Kai-V is missing her number on the rankings.