WBO Faces Ranking

(Sep. 08, 2015  1:39 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I guess it's a higher number looking at the OP but I have 53, to save you some time StormScorpio, haha.

Might not be looking in the right place, but didn't see my name up there?
kiva face: infinity points
(Jan. 12, 2014  8:12 PM)Time Wrote: Updated Top 30 thanks to SS1 *we think a few are still missing*

1. Kei 142

i think we all know who's better than everyone else

edit: update that to 148
the best part is that most of the ones you have were designed by me, not you B)

I have 36 faces, so it looks like I'm ranked 28th!
Updated with the latest stuff and to a nicer format.
I have 60 faces myself, so I should be taking Thunder Dome's spot at #17 on that list. Smile
I'm currently at 27 Faces, but I dunno if the list is complete, but there you go!
Yeah, the list isn't right. At first all I tried to do was update the number for people already listed in the OP from a while ago. Also you guys posting your face count really does help. Smile
1234blayblay has 43 faces :3
(Sep. 11, 2015  9:20 AM)Manicben Wrote: I'm currently at 27 Faces, but I dunno if the list is complete, but there you go!

Sorry to take a dump in your cereal but I have 28 faces now! Be happy to help with the face count too!

EDIT: Make that 29 Wink
This was never meant to be a ranked competition, guys ... lol
I've got 63 now!
(Sep. 11, 2015  3:03 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  9:20 AM)Manicben Wrote: I'm currently at 27 Faces, but I dunno if the list is complete, but there you go!

Sorry to take a dump in your cereal but I have 28 faces now! Be happy to help with the face count too!

EDIT: Make that 29 Wink

Oi oi! I've earned most of mine... You filfy donator Tongue_out

Ha, but yeah this isn't ranked competition, so no matter. Grin
Okay, so I'm pretty sure that this is the updated top 50. Then again I didn't look through every single member so I'm not sure.
@[Stormscorpio1] You da man. Would you mind bolding the ones that aren't already in the OP?
Okay there, I'm fairly certain thats everyone not in the OP.
Hey once again. I believe with a new face count of 32, that puts me at place 32 or 33. Grin
Oh and @[xHB SAUCEx] I technically didn't "donate" Tongue_out lol
(Sep. 14, 2015  1:10 AM)Manicben Wrote: Hey once again. I believe with a new face count of 32, that puts me at place 32 or 33. Grin
Oh and @[xHB SAUCEx] I technically didn't "donate" Tongue_out lol

I earned mine too! Its called going to work and finding disposable income haha!
Updated. Big thanks to SS1 and all the rest of you guys.