WBO Faces Ranking

This is the thread to keep track of who has the most faces on the WBO.

Let's get face number finding!

Updated to an excel sheet to make modifying easier.
Kei has 100 faces if you want to note that. This is a good idea
Kai-V has 52 IIRC.
I'm near the bottom with my 38.
I have 17 ATM.
I'm gonna have 19 after the scavenger hunt face boosters are given out. I don't know if that'll be enough for the top 50, but I figured I'd post just in case.
You guys don't really need to post that, since you aren't close to the top of the leaderboard, no offense.
I know, but when they start developing a top 100 or 50 or whatever, Time might need to know.
I think I have the top 17 right now, but feel free to correct for anyone I have missed.
Oh, ControlL_ has 41
Thunder dome has 32
(Jan. 21, 2014  3:47 AM)Time Wrote: I think I have the top 17 right now, but feel free to correct for anyone I have missed.

Deikailo has 52 Faces, and Hitsugiya's at 28.
Galaxy has 67 faces. He's definitely way up there.
IDK if it was intentional or not but Dark_Mousy and LeeDraciel have both been ranked 4th in spite of having different number of faces.
I updated it. Anybody have anything else to add?

PS I did this cuz it wasn't updated.
Wow ! im 10th .. thanks there !
If you're counting banned members, YsTrY7oN is tied up there with Deikailo and the V at 52 faces.
(Jan. 28, 2014  5:44 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: If you're counting banned members, YsTrY7oN is tied up there with Deikailo and the V at 52 faces.

I guess we should since they Earned their faces. BTW I edit'd my post with his face count Smile
No offense, I get the legitimacy of their faces, but I don't think already banned member should be awarded being ranked. Just my opinion though

Oh and with the ties... it shouldn't be that their are 4 people tied at 16th then the next is 17th, those 4 spots should take 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th spot. So the next person will be 20th. Though there are ties higher on the list so start there.
I think banned members should count. I mean, most of the ones banned helped this place in some way. I.E Ultra hosted BeyDays, done alot of work with HMS. I just thinks it's fair.

Also, are we doing the top 50, 20 ect?
(Jan. 28, 2014  7:06 PM)" L Wrote: I think banned members should count. I mean, most of the ones banned helped this place in some way. I.E Ultra hosted BeyDays, done alot of work with HMS. I just thinks it's fair.

Also, are we doing the top 50, 20 ect?

I can try to help, I'll edit that post as I go.
Banned members will quickly drop to the bottom of the list in the next couple of years for sure because they will not be able to add anymore faces to their collection.

So I would say that leaving them out would be more efficient.
Just removed the banned members.
Did you fix what coach said because that is fairly important? How about the top 50?