WBO Comic Strip

yeh, I thought Nano was a girl too Uncertain .plus, why the fudge does Lord Wolfblade and(i think) Nano have cat/dog ears?!
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:53 AM)Xi Wrote: yeh, I thought Nano was a girl too Uncertain .plus, why the fudge does Lord Wolfblade and(i think) Nano have cat/dog ears?!

Your fudge is wondering just as much as mine. I have no idea.
...Mind is ker'sploded. Epic, dude. (Not Dude, MITH.) I know...not funny. At first? Maybe I figured Nano was a girl a bit. But then I figured it out. After 20 minutes. And Kai-V or some other admin/mod referred to him as a "he".
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:59 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ...Mind is ker'sploded. Epic, dude. (Not Dude, MITH.) I know...not funny.

I'll give you a brain in the next comic.
Good. It's all over the frickin' wall! How am I gonna clean that up!
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:02 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Good. It's all over the frickin' wall! How am I gonna clean that up!

LOL.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:47 AM)Nano Wrote: Why do I have cat ears? My hair is a little shorter then that (I'm a guy). It kinda shocked me that I have cat ears... But now I can do Carameldensen!

YOU'RE A GUY?!

Well, kinda embarassing... I assumed because of you avatar...

Yes... I posted my pic in Pictures of yourself thread. I wear glasses BTW

Wow just wow. I'M NOT A CHICK! Everyone on here thinks I am Unhappy
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:09 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:47 AM)Nano Wrote: Why do I have cat ears? My hair is a little shorter then that (I'm a guy). It kinda shocked me that I have cat ears... But now I can do Carameldensen!

YOU'RE A GUY?!

Well, kinda embarassing... I assumed because of you avatar...

Yes... I posted my pic in Pictures of yourself thread. I wear glasses BTW

Okay, will remember.
Am I still going to be in it? Not begging or forcing you, just wanna know. I wear contacts and am Indian, you know.
I really LOL'd when I saw Mc Frown call Bluezee a "nOOb"!

Nice!
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Am I still going to be in it? Not begging or forcing you, just wanna know. I wear contacts and am Indian, you know.

And Nano is a dude. I'm learning soo much about the world. And you wanna know something ironic? I have never seen the movie 300 (that's where 'Sparta' came from). I'm learning more about people reading this thread than I do in school.........not that I learn a lot in school.....
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:09 AM)Nano Wrote: Everyone on here thinks I am Unhappy

i dont, and never did think you were a girl

i cant wait for the next comic
I never did. The secret is... I'm a psychic that can see into your soul... Chocked_2 Anyways it's still improving. I myself write comics when I have free time.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:34 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:09 AM)Nano Wrote: Everyone on here thinks I am Unhappy

i dont, and never did

i cant wait for the next comic

Ditto. And this comic is great. I have no drawing skills at all lol, you're way outta my league.
nice comic, although I wish it would have had more arguing!
First, I love this comic
Second, to everyone on here, don't try to do Hare Hare Yukia from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I nearly actually lost my brain. I hit my dresser with my head, 'cause I tripped...<Off Topic.
Third, I wonder if BlueZee and McFrown will battle? Hey! Will you put Fyuuor in?
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:25 PM)Dude Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Kai-V's comic image kinda looks like Kim from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World?

Being her brother, I can tell you that she actually kinda looks like that, except not so flat and you have to take off the smile.

As we all know, Kai-V never smiles.
i thought the image looked more like knives chau
this ROCKS
i just learned how to do this
thank you dude
Nice comic! Can I be a character in your comics?
I think if you are worthy enough to pass the test of MITH, god of WBO comic, he'll let you be a character.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:20 PM)eclipse162 Wrote: I think if you are worthy enough to pass the test of MITH, god of WBO comic, he'll let you be a character.

If I wanted to, I could make you self-implode, but I have deemed you all worthy.
Yes i am worthy of being on a piece of paper
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:03 PM)Furious Wrote: Nice comic! Can I be a character in your comics?

As Kai-V said, if you deserve it, I'll put you in the comic. I don't like to be mean, but this is starting to get annoying. Just wait, it may be a few weeks, months, but there are 52 weeks in a year (thinking about making two comics a week, so there will then be 104 comics a year) so you'll get your turn eventually.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:01 AM)Otsu Wrote: i like the original sketch of kai-v. :3

Trust me, we ALL know quite well.

(Feb. 11, 2011  4:12 AM)Otsu Wrote: kai-v is a total hotty.
maybe you should put in the title "dont ask too be in the comic, if you do you wont get in" or something like that