WBO Comic Strip

Wow. I feel so fail now. Ah, I'll be posting mine eventually, but just sayin'. This kicks the carp outta mine.
dats an awesome comic!!! I cant wait for the next one!!!! Hope Beybrad reads dis...... Havent heard of him from days......
Where's the other Comitee members? And I'd like to see McFrown keep on putting everyone down. And people who get banned get "Killed"

BTW, nice comic!
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:37 AM)MITH Wrote: Oh, thanks HyperSonic! Can you tell me how you did it?

Upload the picture on Imageshack.us, take the direct link they give you then use this special image loading thing.
Quote:[img]Insert direct link here[/img]

EDIT: Beaten by Nano
Or just use my link
Quote:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8265/wbocomic.jpg
Epic comic!How did you do that?
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:37 PM)Ray Gill Wrote: Epic comic!How did you do that?

Um, I drew it on the computer with my tablet. It'll be on paper next time, though.
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:18 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Where's the other Comitee members? And I'd like to see McFrown keep on putting everyone down. And people who get banned get "Killed"

BTW, nice comic!

Just wait, I'm only planning on each comic to be like four frames. I think that McFrown will be in the third comic, except I'm still wondering what he'll look like. I think the King of All Cosmos wearng a Beyblade Monocle will look weird.
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:18 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Where's the other Comitee members? And I'd like to see McFrown keep on putting everyone down. And people who get banned get "Killed"

BTW, nice comic!

I like the 2nd and 3rd ones.
why is kai v smiling on the first comic that makes know sense
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:51 PM)scipio132 Wrote: why is kai v smiling on the first comic that makes know sense

That's right, I know sense.
Sorry people, it turns out I was WAY more into the Super Bowl than I thought, so the comic is delayed for today. But you can bet your favorite bumcheek that it'll be up tomorrow.
You should do other users aside from Brad and Kai-V.
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You should do other users aside from Brad and Kai-V.

Of course I will.
Okay, I can't finish it tonight. I have to finish my homework, go to get my bro's haircut, and then go to WalMart. (I might get Night Virgo DF145BS or Burn Fireblaze 135MS.) So, I guess you can bet your second favorite bumcheek it'll be up tomorrow.
Darn. Looks like I lost my right side of my butt. *sigh* I hope I can keep my left side...
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:02 AM)MITH Wrote: Okay, I can't finish it tonight. I have to finish my homework, go to get my bro's haircut, and then go to WalMart. (I might get Night Virgo DF145BS or Burn Fireblaze 135MS.) So, I guess you can bet your second favorite bumcheek it'll be up tomorrow.

well i hope so. im running out of bumcheeks to bet with...

i do love this comic
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:42 AM)Nano Wrote: Darn. Looks like I lost my right side of my butt. *sigh* I hope I can keep my left side...

Don't worry. Heck, I'll personally refund your bumcheek in the next comic. Look in it, I will specifically put that Nano gets a free bumcheek.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:51 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:02 AM)MITH Wrote: Okay, I can't finish it tonight. I have to finish my homework, go to get my bro's haircut, and then go to WalMart. (I might get Night Virgo DF145BS or Burn Fireblaze 135MS.) So, I guess you can bet your second favorite bumcheek it'll be up tomorrow.

well i hope so. im running out of bumcheeks to bet with...

i do love this comic

You too.

On a second note, the third comic is in my mind. It will be the debut of, "McFrowns Hall of Awesome." The first one will be a segment called, "If Beys Were Real," starting with Basalt Hologium 145WD. And yes, I PM'ed McFrown and he agreed that he will be the King of All Cosmos with a Beyblade monocle.

EDIT: I just want to say right now that I'm really glad that I have so many supporters in my comic when only one has been released. You guys make me feel SOOO sooper-dooper special. I'm an artist, and I love to draw. But now I have REASON! So thanks again, second comic will be up tomorrow, "Kai-V VS BeyBrad."
I know that I'm quadruple posting (Tired) but do you think that the next comic should be posted in a new thread considering the one I postd was a prototype?
WBO Comic #1: Kai-V VS BeyBrad

[Image: wbocomic1t.jpg]

Remember, Bladers, just say no.
Yay! I got my bumcheeck back!!!!

Nice comic, made me lol
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:19 AM)Nano Wrote: Yay! I got my bumcheeck back!!!!

Nice comic, made me lol

Yeah, it was hard returning it, some creepy guy was trying to take it.
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:20 AM)MITH Wrote:

Nice comic, made me lol

I feel violated now.........

When will you post ths next one?
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:20 AM)MITH Wrote:

Nice comic, made me lol

I feel violated now.........

When will you post ths next one?

Friday, definitely.
haha funny (and yay now it no longer feels weird to sit down XD), i cant wait for the next one
Jacksonian, you flacking rock.
colio made me lolololololol!!