WBO Comic Strip

Hey, all you avid comic readers! I'm back! The thing that has made me famous and earned me the title of Ink has returned! The WBO Comic Strip! One thing I want to clear up: there will be no schedule for the comics. They get done when they get done. Also, no asking me to be in a comic! If I see you as a good person to use in a comic, I will use you.

All of the comics will be posted in the thread and the link for each one will be posted here.

I hope everyone enjoys the new comics, and I can't wait to make more!

Sayonara, -Ink.
LOL! I'm glad the comics are coming back! I was just reading the closed one today too! xD Ironic. Also I love the new comic. I lol'd.
Huray!!! I missed these so much, thanks ink
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: LOL! I'm glad the comics are coming back! I was just reading the closed one today too! xD Ironic. Also I love the new comic. I lol'd.

Ah thanks! If I ever own a coffee shop full of babes, I probably still will be making the comic. XD

I also want to point out that the art style was expirimental and I won't be using it again.
I swear the girl looks like KIA-V from the older comics, I've been staring for about 5 minutes...
IMO, I like it. It's pretty neat! xD Not to be mean but they look like you drew them pretty quickly lol. I guess it's just how that style is. Tongue_out
@Callcum
So... Whatcha staring at there buddy?
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:16 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I swear the girl looks like KIA-V from the older comics, I've been staring for about 5 minutes...

But Kai-V doesn't have a ponytail, although it was hard to see in this comic.
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:17 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:16 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I swear the girl looks like KIA-V from the older comics, I've been staring for about 5 minutes...

But Kai-V doesn't have a ponytail, although it was hard to see in this comic.

Oh, lol couldn't see, also first to rate 5/5
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:17 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: IMO, I like it. It's pretty neat! xD Not to be mean but they look like you drew them pretty quickly lol. I guess it's just how that style is. Tongue_out
@Callcum
So... Whatcha staring at there buddy?

Yeah, it's the art style, that's why I'm dumping it. Smile

Yeah, Callum, just what are you starin' at? XD
HE'S STARING AT HER FACEBOLTS Gasp
callum
lol nope I rated it like 5 minutes ago, I win :B
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: HE'S STARING AT HER FACEBOLTS Gasp

I can't beleive you still remember that, hah!

She doesn't try to seduce anyone. Unless it's involuntary, natural of course.
@Calcum
lol nope I rated it like 5 minutes ago, I win :B

Haha soz mate, but my post was 8 minutes before yours, so I rated3 minutes before you, WIN

Maybe I am, maybe im not...
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Are you hiring interns?

PM me your resume. I only take it in crayon or blood. Chicken blood is also acceptable.

JK. I'm not hiring interns, sorry.
Also I'm not Calcum..... That sounds wrong
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)Nano Wrote:

She doesn't try to seduce anyone. Unless it's involuntary, natural of course.

Thank you, Nano.
...lol, every one and the facebolts.

Can I get a hamburger and a juice box? Actually just the juice box, pwease
Me: No.
You: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
LOL I love these things. I can't wait for more comics Ink.
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Me: No.
You: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
LOL I love these things. I can't wait for more comics Ink.

Me: Hell Gate FTW!!!

I loved that one, especially since my bey is MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS, the bey I introduced Wink
AHAHAHA good LAUGH! 10/10 more please Gasp
He will do more dint rush him, or you'll kill the groove. I have Kerbecs beside me ready for use, you have been warned.

I have an awesome scheme, we could build a... a.. a. A water park, note must include cafe はははは!!!

I got no cash... I have a bey tho...

I wanna go to a water park now, why did I get it in my head?
great to see it is back!

cant wait for the next one Joyful_2
...Wait, INK, are you MITH/Mercury[cue weird symbols]?

And nice comic. If you are mith/mercury or whatever, then...are you still in my paper?
BababaBEASTLY! That was awesome man... I remember the days where I was first to post in the original thread.. Wink Good times.