WBO Comic Strip

Maybe, and hey, call me crazy for suggesting such a thing, you should READ THE THREAD.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: Maybe, and hey, call me crazy for suggesting such a thing, you should READ THE THREAD.

th!nk, you're my best friend. Deikailo should be working on the new one.
Heh, thanks Smile Like the new name, too, by the way.

Also, when I saw this:
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:30 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: What actually does Beybrad shot into the Beyblade?

I thought of this:

Ink., don't change your name anymore. This makes you SO MUCH easier to remember. (When it was MITH, I kept thinking of "meth", as in "Crystal Meth").

Also, speaking of contributions, finish my second guest comic and working on new techniques. Also features Otsu in NOT SD form (but he's not Otsu >=3)
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, thanks Smile Like the new name, too, by the way.

Also, when I saw this:
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:30 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: What actually does Beybrad shot into the Beyblade?

I thought of this:

BWAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Oh, god, th!nk, that's good. If you have any funny ideas like that, post them in my FanArt thread.
CARPIT MARIA (Kaji Motomiya- Go read the "This Town Is Crazy" thread and you'll see) STOP SAYING SD!!! IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

Say it with me- CHI-BI.
Sorry, my otaku senses are tingling...
We say 'This is driving me crazy' instead of 'driving me insane'.
sorry for not commenting on your last two comics, i have been tied up.

but like always, i loved them. also i like the coloring by Deikailo, that was nice
And I posted new stuff in the WBO Comic Fanart/service thread. Mostly stuff I posted before, but scanned.
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:06 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: We say 'This is driving me crazy' instead of 'driving me insane'.

Why? I guess 'insane' sounds kinda weird there...
HAPPY EASTER PEOPLES!!!
Missed out so much, but still, two words (comment is reminiscent by my previous comment when the WBO comment has started) AWESOME. COMIC.

[Image: trollface.png]
Ha Ha Ha! Continue this great work! Its awesome!
Look at Brad's avatar.
Though its not directed towards me, well, it makes me cry! I luved his previous avatar. Although I like it!
Yeah, I saw it and freaked out. Best thing EVOR. Now my comic is definitely popular. Brad is fighting with "Maximum Power" now! (Credit to Ga for that line.)
Ive been following this thread for ages, and WOW
frikin hell its awesome. I didnt post before as
my hands were immobilised by your epicness with my right hand moving
by its own accord (i use my right hand for moving the mouse. Funny, im left handed...)
Actually i didnt have the time, but yes, your comics are the best i have ever read
and i salute you. Plus, Moto's drawings of the characters are very good as well.
And of course, Deikailo's colourings.
Keep up the good work guys!
ROFL best comics ever ;D
Hey guys! I know you're really excited to see this, and that you're probably expecting a comic. Well, sorry. But I do want to let you know that I will revive this comic series starting this Friday, and it'll be better than ever! This thread was full of laughs and good memories, and I can't wait to start again! I am going to ask Kai-V to close this thread, but keep it close in your hearts, and expect a new thread - and a new comic - this Friday!

BEYBYE!
Can't wait! Joyful_3
me too! can't wait this friday!