WBO Comic Strip

(Apr. 12, 2011  1:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: As a fellow artist, I don't mind helping out too. Though you certainly have your own style of drawing that truly brings out the jokes, and I wouldn't wanna take that away from you...
Actually, I only coloured. That was Mercury's drawing.
I was aware. You do a very good job coloring.
Ah, true. I totally forgot about that. I'll try and think about something tomorrow...
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: As a fellow artist, I don't mind helping out too. Though you certainly have your own style of drawing that truly brings out the jokes, and I wouldn't wanna take that away from you...

i agree with this, mercury's way of drawing definitely has a cuteness/funny factor to them.
(the more recent, hand drawn ones)
Well, you have alot of artists on your hands... (Me too- I'm good with Chibi/SD style- cartoony)
WE'RE BLADERS! WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE TO HELP!
Also, you're going to end up with pages and pages of "NOOOOOOOO! CARPCARPCARP! NOOOOOOOO!"
Probably...
I sometimes have a somewhat similar drawing style as in Mercury's comics. I could try my hand at it and make a prototype. If Mercury gives me permission to, of course.
If mercury don't mind,
we can draw some for him while he is doing something else.
It's Easter holiday here and I have plenty of time.
(Mar. 24, 2011  5:49 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:22 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Well,I wanna be one of the characters in this comic.
(But when I am sending this post,this post will be warned anyway Orz)
Nice comics.

Now that you asked, he won't put you in.
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:22 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Well,I wanna be one of the characters in this comic.
(But when I am sending this post,this post will be warned anyway Orz)
Nice comics.

Now that you asked, you won't be a character.
That's too sad.
You were drunk and then you told mercury.
^How do you know? What have you been doing up in Canada? Wut!?
Hahaha. Haven't checked this thread in months (and sorry I didn't). Great job on the coloring Dekailo!

And: LDragoDestroy was recently visiting the grand countryside of Montreal when he stumbled upon a drunken BeyBrad, talking to Mercury with a beyblade in one hand and a steroid in the other. Displeased with what he saw, LDragoDestroy went home, logged on to the WBO, and posted on this thread.

I myself am a witness of the encounter.
You guys know Brad doesn't really ever drink, right?
But he could've been PARTYIN IN THE USA! Oh wait, he's in Canada. (DAMMIT)
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:44 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I was aware. You do a very good job coloring.

No offense but that really sounded like you were saying that to a 7 year-old
I'm actually saying that as an aspiring artist. If you can see the picture in my sig, that was my own digital color job, and IMO, IT'S HORRENDOUS. Dei-day's coloring is so smooth and gives Mercury's art come to life. Mine just makes it look mad cartoonish, if not mondo animeish.
EDIT: I'm suprised no one has still noticed that the Post-It on the fridge behind BeyBrad says, "Beat Kai-V".
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: wbocomic1t.jpg]

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT

Well, I have my ways.

Geek out mode: ZOMG ITS LIKE BEYBRAD THAT GUY WHO INVENTED FRENCH FRIES OH WAIT NO HE DIDNT OH YEAH HE FORMED THE WBO AND STUFF OMG HE COMMENTED ON MY COMIC AND OMG OMG LIKE TOTALLY OMG AND that is all.

But yeah. Oh yeah, anyone I feel who deserves it can do guest comics for me.
Define...who "deserves it".
Hah. That BeyBrad one was kinda funny. XD I might try to think of something and I'll post it sometime next week, if that's ok. Tongue_out
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:34 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Define...who "deserves it".

Oh yeah: Anyone who has either been following the comic for a long time or have done contributions to the comic.

Hey, I wanted to ask you guys if this seems like a good idea: I want to do a contest (it'll probably be like every two months) in which you simply submit your best comic idea. If you win, you get your comic made and you get an avatar made by me. But here's where the catch comes in. I think I'll have an entry fee, but for this reason: I really want the winner to recieve something like a Mercury Anubis or something. So, just tell me if it's a good idea. Deikailo should be working on the new comic soon.
Sounds interesting, but I don't pay online via normal means. I'll just contribute in ways that I normally do. Meaning you gotta draw more people on the WBO. lmao
What actually does Beybrad shot into the Beyblade?
Kai-v Shot into the Beyblade BeySpirit.
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:30 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: What actually does Beybrad shot into the Beyblade?

Bey Steriods.
whens the next one?