WBO Bits Discussion

@Shaba: I get that, but seeing as I'm a perfectionist, it just made sense to have everything spot-on and without any faults. Tongue_out

dei: Oh, it's just the majority of them that has to be good? I always thought you had to haveat least 1k good posts.

So, I guess I'll ask at 1,000.
The committee just wants to make sure you are not spamming for the sake of the face. Look at my first 1000 posts. They were not entirely productive, but I did my best.
I asked as soon as I hit 1500, since I wasn't sure most of my posts were actually good.
I asked at 1000.
Someone told me to ask at 1000, so I did. I received the face.
I asked at like, 1200 and got a "Why did you wait so long to tell me?"

Or something along those lines.
I might try to get passport face at Christmas when I go back to Toronto for a Tournament, might even get some beyponts! Smile I really wanna face ><
as i do not have money to donate for faces, and as i am incapable of of getting far in a tournament, i am currently going for the Amethyst face. meh, unfortunately i haven't been as productive as i used to, but i am fairly certain that i have the knowledge
Traded wolborg face for my thunder dragon face Grin

to dan, yes.
if I may can I ask if I have deserved the antique face? if it's spam here i'll ask a commitee member, since i'm new to getting faces.

also a face I really want is the thunder dragon face, the design looks awesome, and I really like it. I want atleast 3 of those kind of faces before I end my time on the WBO, not anytime soon though I assure you.
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:26 AM)Nwolf Wrote: if I may can I ask if I have deserved the antique face? if it's spam here i'll ask a commitee member, since i'm new to getting faces.

also a face I really want is the thunder dragon face, the design looks awesome, and I really like it. I want atleast 3 of those kind of faces before I end my time on the WBO, not anytime soon though I assure you.

In a direct echo of the conversation above, at 2,600 posts I think it's high time you asked!
Passport Face, wewt wewt. Smile

Once GBB gets fully processed, I'll have 3 Credits, 2 of which I'll blow on a FB DIAMOMD. Tongue_out please no cancer or aquila
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:54 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: please no cancer or aquila

Ask Kai-V for it then...
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:19 AM)Nano Wrote:

Ask Kai-V for it then...

She pulled my Cancer last time. Tongue_out

(Oct. 28, 2011  1:21 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:19 AM)Nano Wrote:

Ask Kai-V for it then...

She pulled my Cancer last time. Tongue_out

Daegor will give you repeats. Tongue_out
Ask Heart or Blitz. lol I just ask any committee member.
Kai-V said Kei pulls the best, hah.
Then again, Daegor pulled two Quetz Faces from FB REDs... Bah, I'll go with Kei when the time comes. Smile
Should I ask for the Antique Face. I post quite a bit in the Customizations forum.
Kai-V pulled a double Anubis, guys, come on.

Twas a good deal, Chups, I appreciate it!
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:55 PM)Dan Wrote: Kai-V pulled a double Anubis, guys, come on.

Twas a good deal, Chups, I appreciate it!

Anubis is rare.

I'd be pretty satisfied with double Anubis.
I hope for a face after the tournament today.
Maybe even Emerald?
how can I get a face boster
You can donate $20 to the WBO. That will get you a Passport and a Face Booster. Then every $10 you donate after that, you get a face booster. Or you could win it in a Giveaway or a face contest.
Since he already has a passport face, he just needs to donate $10 :]
Finally broke 1,000 posts. Grin

Following the advice of Dei and Scooby Doo, I shall request... *drumroll* an Antique Face!