WBO Bits Discussion

Wait, I dont get something. Some people get a face for posting a pic, but why didn't I??? Unhappy
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Also, wouln't it be cool if when you get a face, you get one in REAL LIFE! Smile
Did you have 50 Beyblades in the picture?
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.
A majority of your posts are in the video games forum.

well theirs not much else i can do.i cant contribute to test,i cant make combos,the only beyblade forms i can pretty much post are random thoughts and metal masters hobby.and i know youlll say hasbro stadium combo test but the beys are realeased to late here so by the time i get them their already tested.realy theirs nothing for me to do since i cant purchase off the internet.
Well contribute to build me a combo and ask a question get the answer.
I really want a dark effigy face , guess i have to donate Wink
im always beaten on their by the more experience users.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:30 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.

well theirs not much else i can do.i cant contribute to test,i cant make combos,the only beyblade forms i can pretty much post are random thoughts and metal masters hobby.and i know youlll say hasbro stadium combo test but the beys are realeased to late here so by the time i get them their already tested.realy theirs nothing for me to do since i cant purchase off the internet.
No, I was actually going to tell you to stop complaining and start reading.

Are you saying you have absolutely no Beyblades to achieve anything?
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:30 AM)omegazero Wrote:

No, I was actually going to tell you to stop complaining and start reading.

Are you saying you have absolutely no Beyblades to achieve anything?

well heres a list
1.i have many beys but are all out classed in parts.
2.i can only purchase hasbro so i have ptw
3.for some reason lafourche gets beys way later than every thing else.were not expecting metal masters for a few months and thunder libra for maybe 3 weeks.
You can still contribute to the Hasbro stadiums testing ... even if you have outclassed parts you can still help test
Eg Flame 145HF/S does well in a hasbro stadium and those parts are outclassed .
yes but like i said all combos when i get them are tested.and even then i have orther matters to aten to.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)omegazero Wrote: yes but like i said all combos when i get them are tested.and even then i have orther matters to aten to.
You can help out with the beywiki for what you do have, help out in the build me a combo thread, read up so you can answer questions in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread.

You can be just all around helpful to the site even with limited amounts of blades.
Yeah Janstarblast has 1 MFB and he still contributes alot Wink
Let's not get too off-Topic. I know it is about the Antique Face but there has been nearly a Whole page about it. Let's leave it at this.

I think at the Next tourney I will be getting 2-4 Credits. I already have 4 so Ill be able to get a Couple Face Boosters in the Upcoming Quest for Quetz Successor. Maybe a Face for Placing. Ill try Tongue_out
Don't ya get a face for making a BeyWiki draft?
You have to make a Few, Good Beywiki Drafts to get the Lapis Lazuli face. IIRC.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but do partial Beys count as part of the 50 you need for the Rose Gold Face? I've got a couple of Beys without Bottoms, so...
The conditions for a Rose Gold face is to have 50 Complete beyblades. So, no.
When i finally get my credits for Mayblades ( Taking a hell of alot of time now) I will got to Aqualias fury and get at least on credit so ill be able to get a facebeooster diamond.
Can't wait for the Antique Face. It has been months and I've been perfecting each post I could of, and editing so much. Lately been contributing my all on the Bey General and Beyblade Customization Forum. Hopefully I can get the Antique Face soon.
how do you get the antique face again?
It doesn't have to be 1,000 good, actually. There are many who do that, but they don't have my favorite quote by Kai-V:

"Quality over Quantity", that is my goal. Hopefully I will get it soon, if the Staff approves, I will be so excited.
Quality of Quantity is a Very well Known quote/Saying.....

I agree with you though.
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)Chups Wrote: Quality of Quantity is a Very well Known quote/Saying.....

I agree with you though.

Quality Over Quantity, of would means a huge paragraph, but with quality stuff, over means great quality but not much needed to be written.

its Quality over Quantity Chups Wink
bro. It was an accident. A typo... I know what it means. My coach practically DRILLS it into my head.