WBO Bits Discussion

(May. 12, 2011  7:07 PM)SK Wrote: here's a tip for all of you: stop talking about the antique face

"oh i really want the antique face"
"wow i can't wait to get the antique face"
"where's my antique face"

i agree, posts like those are just spam that wont help you achieve the antique face

when i got over 1000 i didn't even know that i could get it, it was only when i had around 1200 that i was told by someone that i could get it

personally i am wanting to get a wolf and a dranzer face sometime (i guess i need to save up to donate money then)
(May. 12, 2011  7:15 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: and a dranzer face sometime (i guess i need to save up to donate money then)

Hurry up, because the Face Booster BLACK will be retired very soon and you will not be able to get a Dranzer Face after that.
Wait, wait, am I supposed to have an antique face? It IS 1000 posts, right?

Also, I should get around to donating/buying a passport I'll probably never use (lolperth). I suck for using more bandwidth than average with my super long posts.

In reply to Ray Joker (didn't feel this deserved a new post). Hmm, well, you'd think at 1100 or thereabouts and few/none of them "lol hurr dis poison/dark combo r graet" or the like (closest I got was gravity perseus (atk) ch120cs) (and somehow I'm unwarned yet, despite being unreasonably grouchy at times), I'd be about there. Bleh, I sound like a whiny kid now D: But yeah, I'll get it when I get it. I was just checking that it was just 1000 (good) posts.

Oh, hey, there it is :0
You need 1000 good posts.
There needs to be a face for having the most faces. It would be called the WBO face. Only 1 person could have it, and that would be the person that has the most faces. I think that person is Kei! I haven't seen anybody with more faces! As of Friday May 13th, 2011 6:34PM, he has a whopping 35 faces!
Pumped for 28th.

4 Faces Guaranteed:
Face of the Wyvern - Im hosting Day of Beys with blah and Omega.

BeyDays 2 - As a Host I have to go so I will be getting one.

Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Face Booster Diamond - I am almost Positive I will get this as I think I already have 2.

BeyLotto - Maybe Eee
haha same hopes
I'll be getting a Face Booster Black than White
Beydays 2 Tongue_out
Face Booster Diamond - Ill have 3 credits by then maybe 6 if im lucky...Actually i think I have 3 now....Grin
I might buy a BLACK before it goes away. I have $10, my mom could pay for it online, and I could pay her back.
I really want a rare face Smile *hint*hint*
(May. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Chups Wrote: Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Horogium and Perseus are not a part of Face Booster WHITE, sorry! Remember, I said in the announcement that the WHITE Faces would be revealed/added on the 28th when it becomes available.
I want an Anubis Face
Badly.
I think like only 4 people have it Smile
I'm hoping to get a face for hosting a tournament. I made the proposal already. I might also help someone else judge one the day after. Busy BeyDay weekend Smile
Same as Nano i'm hosting a tournament and hope it's approved.
I hope to bash some skulls and get a gold silver or bronze face at Mayblades.
(May. 14, 2011  12:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Chups Wrote: Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Horogium and Perseus are not a part of Face Booster WHITE, sorry! Remember, I said in the announcement that the WHITE Faces would be revealed/added on the 28th when it becomes available.

Ok. I dont mind just Stupid me not Reading again. Any Hints/Spoilers Kei on what Faces will be in?
Finally have the full cast!
(May. 14, 2011  7:47 AM)Robsta Wrote: Finally have the full cast!

Congrats! You just now got the Ultimate Dragoon face. LUCKY. I bet I'll get something bad when I buy one...

Actually, you are missing Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon.
(May. 14, 2011  12:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Actually, you are missing Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon.

Don't tempt me further
(May. 13, 2011  11:49 PM)Chups Wrote: Pumped for 28th.

4 Faces Guaranteed:
Face of the Wyvern - Im hosting Day of Beys with blah and Omega.

BeyDays 2 - As a Host I have to go so I will be getting one.

Face Booster White - I donated 10 Bucks. I just have to remind Kei about it on the 28th Smile Im really Hoping for a Horogium or Perseus face Smile *hint*hint*

Face Booster Diamond - I am almost Positive I will get this as I think I already have 2.

BeyLotto - Maybe Eee
Same Chups,Im hosting a tourney too,however,I might get Face booster white I'm not sure about getting Diamond though
I'm hoping to get the Antique Face soon. I've improved my posts. I'm gonna still give more posts to get it in.
LOOL! Im one of the 5 members on WBO to have an Anubis face <3. So loving it. And my passport should come soon.
Nice! Face Boosters always don't seem to work for some...
I finally got my tournament approved! Now I get at least two faces. One for hosting, and BeyDay 2 face. I'm also hoping for a face for placing. I can't wait!
Join the Club. Tongue_out

Im hoping for a Place Face (Tongue_out) But we do have some very Strong Competitors in Melbourne....
I am now one of six people who have the Anubis Face.

Success.