WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Results!!

thanks for the faces....
yo Anthony, you are too lucky
(Feb. 08, 2013  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2013  4:15 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: 2nd Place: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID
so i already got a FB, then i choose 2 x FB vivid [Image: faceboostervivid.png], 1 x FB JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png] and 1 x FB CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]

Two Caesar Faces! WBBA L Drago! VariAres, a RARE! Serpent!

You could actually choose one more Face Booster!
are you sure ? because i only have 1 point left.
Thanks Kai-V and the rest of the commite!!!!!
(For the face)
I guess the WBBA L-Drago face is the common one
well,Am i the only one to get the Samurai Pegasis WBO Ver. Face?
So far only zeneo & Ingulit who got the Samurai WBO face. Congrats you 2! You're sooo lucky!! I wonder how much the chances of you 2 trading dat super-duper rare face,, maybe 0%? XD

Anyway, thanks for the awesome faces Kai-V! =)
I got 1 extra WBBA L-Drago Face :\
I'd once traded my Byxis Face with Deikailo. Now, I get it again! That is awesome! Grin
Coro Dragon looks great too! I have nearly completed my second line of Faces, all thanks to this Hunt!
Yes!
I'm really happy with my faces :3
thank you Kai-V! It must've taken ages to write that post XD
Wow, I'm getting quite a snazzy collection of faces.
Ooh, nice! I rather wanted Samurai Pegasis and Coro Dragon, but having this matching pair is nice instead. I was also gunning for a Perseus face, but I fell quite a bit short it seems haha.
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:05 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: are you sure ? because i only have 1 point left.

I believe she skipped one of the Face Boosters you chose.
Good heavens, some RNG was really on my side! Thanks a bunch! Grin

This scavenger hunt really was awesome, and I can't wait to hear about whatever the big news might be!

EDIT: Okay, seriously, I'm really excited to have gotten the Pegasus face, that is really awesome Grin
Ooh, a Lacerta! Thanks Committee!
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:28 AM)zeneo Wrote: I guess the WBBA L-Drago face is the common one
well,Am i the only one to get the Samurai Pegasis WBO Ver. Face?

No, Ingulit did as well!
real Madrid-even if Arupaeo gave me all his faces obtained through face boosters,I may not exchange it.
11 members still left to claim their prizes.I hope no one else gets that ULTRA RARE Face.
Wow, so many great faces. i choose FB vivid.
(Feb. 10, 2013  4:04 AM)zeneo Wrote: real Madrid-even if Arupaeo gave me all his faces obtained through face boosters,I may not exchange it.
11 members still left to claim their prizes.I hope no one else gets that ULTRA RARE Face.

That sort of brings out a selfish and greedy side of you, to be honest.

It's all about luck, on what you get.
LOL Cannon.
Mentioning Arupaeo's faces was just to show as an example how important that Face is to me.
He was talking about you saying that you wanted nobody else to get that Face, which as he said, is very selfish of you ...
or maybe because you are greedy and you want the face, so you are felling so hurt that he got it...
Eh, this discussion really needs to stop. This is all completely random guys, and people can do whatever they want with their Faces (just not reorder them or give them away, hah).
Dang.
Hah, every time I see Kai-V post, I keep thinking that it might be the big news ... XD
Also, does anyone know if any of the prizes have been shipped yet ?
(Feb. 10, 2013  6:07 PM)Luck Wrote: Also, does anyone know if any of the prizes have been shipped yet ?

Not yet. I don't think I've received all of the addresses, but I'll go ahead and order everything this week.
Thank you for the face Kai-V!
Kei: I can't resist for a long time without my prizes! XD
Be lucky you at least got one!

People will definitely need to post pictures of the beta they recieve! (The WBO versions)
i pick face booster violet
(Feb. 10, 2013  10:23 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2013  6:07 PM)Luck Wrote: Also, does anyone know if any of the prizes have been shipped yet ?

Not yet. I don't think I've received all of the addresses, but I'll go ahead and order everything this week.

That's great to hear Smile
Thanks for the update.
(Feb. 10, 2013  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: whatever they want with their Faces (just not reorder them).

I don't know if I may have missed this or, but could you possibly try and make something like this. Please ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I know I am late 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 but thanks Kai-V and committee for all your hard work in organizing this! Thanks for my fifth face too, completing a row, I am now content u_u