WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!

Can I have a Face Booster vivid please and thank you.
Dangit, if I had 1 more point I would have placed XD
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:57 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dangit, if I had 1 more point I would have placed XD
Haha! That's ok! Either way, You just got your first face Wink
11th place! Hot damn! Better than I thought I'd do!

I'll take a VIVID Booster using my points Smile
Not to sound impatient, but When will the faces be distributed? Just curious Smile.
i would like to exchange for a facebooster amber
Oh hey I won

Cool, this was fun guys. I'll post my Face Booster choices later.
Ahh! I'm so excited, I placed exactly where I wanted to! Although, I am somewhat curious what pushed me over leone19 since we both had 20 points. I certainly don't want to switch though. I'll post my faceboosters later, thank you very much.
YES! Boo-Yah! I'd like to thank Dragon King and L for believing in me. I was originally only going to go for 3, hah.

I'd like, 1 VIVID, 1 Red, 1 Azure, thanks!

I can't believe I got 8th!
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:24 AM)"Kira Wrote: YES! Boo-Yah! I'd like to thank Dragon King and L for believing in me. I was originally only going to go for 3, hah.

I'd like, 1 VIVID, 1 Red, 1 Azure, thanks!

I can't believe I got 8th!

Since I believed in you, your gonna give me a one of your faceboosters right? LOL Tongue_out

I was originally going for 3 too XD
Crimson azure amber jade faceboosters please
Hmmm tough tough decision, do I want to snag the all powerful Wyvang and an extra balro or the interesting zirago, gargoyle and a balro.... Hmmmm
I forgot to post my facebooster choices.

I choose -
Facebooster Red
Facebooster Green
Facebooster Orange
Facebooster Yellow
Facebooster Azure

I wonder when the results of the Face contest would be declared.
(Jan. 11, 2014  6:39 AM)Ronin Bahamut Wrote: the anniversarry is today

No, it was last month.
Okay, woah.

Congratzzzz GINGA!!!

I'll take Facebooster Purple :3

Congratz to all the winners and participants! Great fun ya'll!

#2999 goodbye.
I remembered having 30+ but whatever. Still got a physical prize! Grin Congrats Ginga! I choose two Facebooster VIVIDs please.
I have 5 points, so I guess I get a face booster right? I'm getting a good feeling from Azure, so I'll take that one, I think.

Congratulations to the winners, of course.
This hunt was awesome ! Congo to all ..... i bet everyone enjoyed it Grin
Hats off to the WBO!!!
i'll post my choice of FB's later
Thanks !! and same here about the NDS XD , don't own any
Congratulations guys!

I want a Face Booster JADE Smile
1 point away from getting a face. 1 point! Wel nice job Ginga and the others.
Congratulations to all the winners!Grin I should've been a part of it, but oh well maybe next yearWink
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:12 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Congratulations to all the winners!Grin I should've been a part of it, but oh well maybe next yearWink
I was wondering where you were. Try to attend next year! Smile
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:24 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:12 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Congratulations to all the winners!Grin I should've been a part of it, but oh well maybe next yearWink
I was wondering where you were. Try to attend next year! Smile

I most definitely will!Smile it stinks since this was my first anniversary on the WBO and I wasn't part of itUnhappy
HEY GUYS IF I WILL TAKE THIS FACE Face Booster RED THAN WILL I GET THAT FACE OR ANY OTHER BEYBLADE FACE PLEASE HELP
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:27 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: HEY GUYS IF I WILL TAKE THIS FACE Face Booster RED THAN WILL I GET THAT FACE OR ANY OTHER BEYBLADE FACE PLEASE HELP

you'll get a random face .. read this http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19