WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Here is the picture we took at BtBB of 4 (5) people playing beyblade with the Happy Fifth Anniversary sign:
(Dec. 27, 2013  7:19 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Here is the picture we took at BtBB of 4 (5) people playing beyblade with the Happy Fifth Anniversary sign:

Would I get any points for this, considering We were in it and my mom took it, haha?

I made the sign, haha.
(Dec. 27, 2013  7:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Would I get any points for this, considering We were in it and my mom took it, haha?

I made the sign, haha.

I will accept it.

By the way guys, the leaderboard has really changed! Members who used to be in the top three have been outed since the last time I posted the scores. Make sure you achieve as many goals as you can, because you cannot be certain of anything right now!
i just wanted too see the scores once again ! i guess all want to see it ..
anyways good luck guys ! Eee
Well I'm at least certain to get the anniversary face XD
I've completed all the tasks that I could, so all I can do now is wait for the final leaderboard. I wonder if the top three of last year's hunt are in the top three this year as well.
Here's a video of a match between Xtracorruption and Camblade from today's tournament:
For this match, the outcome wasn't surprising because of the height difference between the tracks. I personally liked it because Camblade used AS: a performance tip that, to my knowledge, only comes with Sol Blaze. I thought it was pretty cool to see AS being used competitively, though I can't say it would be my top choice for stamina or defense.
Both Camblade and Xtracorruption ended the round robin with a score of 5-3 and this was one of the matches to decide third, so it's safe to say that they were a little nervous with everything at stake.
Proof of sharing:
I am in the top three, muahahahaha
As the goal says, The Supreme One, there must be a commentary accompanying that video.
(Dec. 27, 2013  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As the goal says, The Supreme One, there must be a commentary accompanying that video.
Okay! It says I can do it in a post, I'm just not sure what to add lol
Oh wait, did you add the paragraph afterwards ? I was commenting based on what I saw at first, but perhaps I missed the text in your post.

That should be fine, but perhaps add comments about how each player was (nervous, confident, etc.), perhaps say at what point of the tournament that was and whether one of the players was trying to come back from a win deficit, etc.
Oh, I edited that before you posted; that's why I wasn't sure. I'll add a little more anyway Smile
(Dec. 27, 2013  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As the goal says, The Supreme One, there must be a commentary accompanying that video.
So, If I were to do that with the video I uploaded, Would I get the points?
Yes, that would work.
Okay then, Here is this bey-battle https://www.youtube.com/watchv=B4r_sC90B...bEnZ11rpkw

This battle was a little after a month ago at DIR EN BEY. This battle was Kai-V Vs OrionBlade. Kai-V Was using MF Duo Cygnus 230MB While, OrionBlade Was using MF-M Duo Cancer BGrin.
In conclusion, Kai-V Only one 3-0 Because of, His duo being new, and not so good.
At that tournament Kai-V Did get a pretty amazing score of 4-5 while, i'm pretty sure OrionBlade went 0-9, But I know he for sure improved Smile
Hah. The link does not appear to work though.
(Dec. 28, 2013  12:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah. The link does not appear to work though.
Oh, well here it is! www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4r_sC90Bsc
You'll be sure to like it. *Kai-U* *Kai-U* lol.
Oh, we did not even see the end though. Do you have the rest ? The goal really says it needs to be a complete BeyBattle, so all the rounds.
(Dec. 28, 2013  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, we did not even see the end though. Do you have the rest ? The goal really says it needs to be a complete BeyBattle, so all the rounds.
Wait, Every single battle between you to? If so, That can't happen, But you did win.
Well, we had one BeyBattle, but that BeyBattle had at least three rounds/matches, yes. Try seeing if any of the other participants on that day has complementary footage for you ? You could share the points somehow.
(Dec. 28, 2013  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, we had one BeyBattle, but that BeyBattle had at least three rounds/matches, yes. Try seeing if any of the other participants on that day has complementary footage for you ? You could share the points somehow.
Oh okay! And also, You get two points for having a new stone face, right? Just wondering would I get four points for having two new stone face boosters?
I do my best, but I doubt that we will even be able to distribute the Stone Face Boosters before the end of the Scavenger Hunt, and there is almost no chance of you getting two at a time ...

In any case, for the goal of getting a new, different Face, it is like the goal of participating in or hosting a tournament : you can only get the points once.
So this annual tournament is held at Anime North every year? (Thats awesome!) and Happy Anniversary WBO! Joyful_3
(Dec. 28, 2013  1:50 PM)xBlazer Wrote: So this annual tournament is held at Anime North every year? (Thats awesome!) and Happy Anniversary WBO! Joyful_3
Yes there is! The thread should be up soon! Smile But that topic wouldn't go here Smile
Question: if I were to post a battle from Before the Big Bang with a commentary that I recorded, would it still count for points? (not sure, since TheSupremeOne did a battle from our tounrament, already)

Also, I just realized that we had another tournament the same day as ours (in Virginia). Does this mean we get the prizes and stone faces? Do we all get stone faces, or just one person fahd attended? I was a little confused from the OP.
That should be fine.

It is basically maximum two Stone Face Boosters per tournament/region, given out randomly.