WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Ugh, I'm so late on this!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WBO! WOOOOH

I GOTTA WIN THAT LEGEND SET!

Nice Banner too Wink
Woohoo! Congrats WBO on coming this far! It is truly an accomplishment how far this community has come!

I already unofficially have 10 points! Yay!

Since I can't upload a video, I will do the questions Smile.
I'm So Happy The WBO Made It So Far! Grin *Rapidly Edits Videos*
I've been so busy looking for the Beelzebub Face I forgot to post! Happy 5th birthday WBO! And also thanks committee for another great celebration!
Until I have the time to make a vid...

Tongue_out
Here are some of the questions I just did haha:

Nice ! Happy 5th Anniversary WBO ~!
3 years have passed since I joined the site, ha.

And I am glad that the Scavenger Hunt is back. I am excited to gain new Faces. [:
Happy 5 years WBO!

My goal is 20 points!
*notices it was posted today* Oh I might have a shot at this lol
Happy Anniversary WBO!!!
The video is awesome. Glad to say Ive been apart of the history so far. And the best is yet to come.
i wish i could do a tournament for this, and technically i can but im quite busy and to get enough people would be difficult. wish there was more to the Aussie community.
I'm assuming we won't get extra points for making making a video and answering the questions? Oh well, I'll do it anyway.
Here's my video of why I like to WBO

EDIT: Blah...the audio is a bit off sync. Hopefully YouTube will sort that out with processing.
AWESOME!

Sadly, I don't have much time to have shot at this. Sigh
GOD DAMN WOOHOO LIMITED IS ALIVE (I still prefer the name Resurrection)
I did a bit of playing around: though I knew about it at its conception it was also during the hectic part of school so I had no time to test. I guarantee for anyone though: the format is incredibly balanced and sooooo much fun. I completely forgot Beyblade could be like that, it was incredible.
Next tournament I host I'm using Limited: I guarantee it!

and Scavenger Hunt! Excellent! I'll see what I can do!
Happy anniversary WBO!!!! I'm really happy for my first anniversary scavenger hunt!!! Smile
The Beelzeb face is still hidden everyone! You'll get yourself +2 points for finding it, so let's go ! Grin
Haha, it's in your list of faces!

I need that face!
Happy anniversary WBO! I will be entering and I hope to win! Also do you have to have participated in a tourney during the Anniversary or do tourneys before the anniversary count as well?
(Dec. 05, 2013  1:24 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Haha, it's in your list of faces!

I need that face!

It doesn't count if it's part of the face collection lol

(unless this is sarcasm in which case whoops)
We should. Get an hint or riddle in scavenger hunts they give an riddle to find the object.
Yeah! That would be cool. Has anybody forgotten BRADS B-Day?! Happy B-Day man! You deserve so much for making the community it is today!
(Dec. 05, 2013  1:51 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Happy anniversary WBO! I will be entering and I hope to win! Also do you have to have participated in a tourney during the Anniversary or do tourneys before the anniversary count as well?

Only during the period of the festivities.