WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Here to join the party! I GIVE UP!

Haha, it's even harder then last year. Good luck to the rest who are still looking; Like *Ginga*. Wink
TheBlackDragon vs Tri
EDIT: And here is my proof of sharing the video with Google+: http://imageshack.com/i/nekezaj
MidnightLWBO and Shining God MS, the video must also be shared on a social media, as the goal says ...

And no, it is definitely not impossible to find. Personally, I am quite disappointed that you give up and that you did not find it : it means that you neglect a feature of the World Beyblade Organization that is very dear to me.
Isnt social media stuff like Google+ ?
I was just joking, I will still look.
Oh YEAH, i soon that I can make a tournament in Austin, we need bladers in Texas!
Awesome video! Grin That was a really fun match. I was using MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF IIRC.
It is on the Beymap! On the Stores layer:

[Image: 25pjmhf.png]

At least I think so haha.
I'm back to searching. Kai-V just gave me a idea of where it might be, thanks Kai-V Grin
Damn! Good job Ginga. Shoulda looked more carefully.
haha! Grin[attachment=5041]

Wait... why is it gone??

UGH. It was next to the Dark Helm FX Stadium..., from a Walmart added by LMAO.
(Dec. 06, 2013  2:24 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Awesome video! Grin That was a really fun match. I was using MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF IIRC.

I used Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F Smile.

Anyways, darn Ginga, I looked at Beywiki when Kai-V said that and then went to the beywiki and forgot completely about the store layer. I not looked on the members and events layer.
haha i did look on the Stores layer expecting it would be on the actual map but I never looked inside any of the stores haha.
It's in the Store layer, I found it in my above post, but each screenshot I take doesn't show it... it vanishes!

I hope this face isn't a vampire, haha.
(Dec. 06, 2013  2:27 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: haha i did look on the Stores layer expecting it would be on the actual map but I never looked inside any of the stores haha.

So you got it? Because where I live, we don't have any stores updated so I don't think i was able to see it:
Well congratz *Ginga*!
No, you have to look at the Stores actual stock and put your mouse on an item in order to see it.
Darn it! I was searching the Beywiki forum after she said that, haha. XD That was fast thinking.

Do they remove the face once it's found? I checked the store, and there's actually a little space for the face to be placed in, but there's nothing there.
*Ginga*, 2 YEARS IN A ROW?!

Wow, that must have taken some time! Nice!
(Dec. 06, 2013  2:34 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: No, you have to look at the Stores actual stock and put your mouse on an item in order to see it.

Darn it, I actually looked there yesterday. But I didn't bother to check for the stores. Well congratz
Its one face, mahbe mext week guys!
(Dec. 06, 2013  2:25 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: It is on the Beymap! On the Stores layer:

[Image: 25pjmhf.png]

At least I think so haha.

What is funny is that seconds before posting this, *Ginga* sent me a private message demanding me to either give a clearer hint or hide it somewhere else because it was SUPER impossible hah.

What is even funnier is that the Beelzeb Face was in fact hidden on every item in a Store on the BeyMap no matter which shop you consulted, but it was not even voluntary that it was actually hidden when you view the page without having your cursor over a product.

The BeyMap is my baby. It is basically me from beginning to end, with the help of our programmer of course hah.
Way to make me look like a fool. Unsmith
(Dec. 06, 2013  2:43 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Way to make me look like a fool. Unsmith

Not at all, hah. Congratulations on finding it, actually.
Hahah I was kidding.

Thank you very much.
Wait, we have to share the video on social media? What if we don't have one (and really don't want one for that matter)?
(Dec. 06, 2013  2:46 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Wait, we have to share the video on social media? What if we don't have one (and really don't want one for that matter)?

Eh, at least get someone who is not a Member here to share it for you ? It can really be anything, even another message board.