WBO 2009 Face Collection Campaign

(Feb. 12, 2009  11:18 AM)Rocky Wrote: Haha, okay. Also, if one won two tournaments, would they get two Gold Faces? Or would it just stay as one?

It should be two. Haven't decided how to handle multiple faces yet.
(Feb. 12, 2009  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  6:36 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  1:39 PM)Giga Wrote: Can we have Faces if you contribute to the wiki?

I like this idea, but since I am not sure what all the faces mean, it might already be one of them.

Wink

Jee I wonder what that means?XD By the way Brad having 4+ faces underneath kinda makes you look like some sort of decorated general. So many colors Stupid
Do I seriously have to take a picture of my collection again to get another? I suppose I should though since I added quite a few to mine...
I was gone a day and you come up with this. This is just what I wanted, now I have something I can earn for wasting so much of my time on here, lol. Great idea. I've already got two =). BTW, how did I comment to my own face praisinfg myself? I never did this.
(Feb. 13, 2009  12:29 AM)G Wrote: Do I seriously have to take a picture of my collection again to get another? I suppose I should though since I added quite a few to mine...

No, just direct me to the current picture and you'll get it.
(Feb. 13, 2009  12:31 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I was gone a day and you come up with this. This is just what I wanted, now I have something I can earn for wasting so much of my time on here, lol. Great idea. I've already got two =). BTW, how did I comment to my own face praisinfg myself? I never did this.

I wrote that ... :pwn:
(Feb. 13, 2009  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2009  12:31 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I was gone a day and you come up with this. This is just what I wanted, now I have something I can earn for wasting so much of my time on here, lol. Great idea. I've already got two =). BTW, how did I comment to my own face praisinfg myself? I never did this.

I wrote that ... :pwn:

Theres people beside you on there that commented...I believe(G, Cye, Grey, Kei, Kai-V, etc.). It shows my name as well.
those aren't comments, those are recipients
My gawd, I'm retarded. I guess I didn't realize since there's such a small list.
(Feb. 13, 2009  4:56 AM)Anu Wrote: I am guessing that the Ice Face is for the Frozen Garden Cup??? Tongue_out_wink

Ya, dude.
im a terrible member i have none Unhappy but i guess its because i rarely post Grin
(Feb. 13, 2009  5:32 AM)taru678 Wrote: im a terrible member i have none Unhappy but i guess its because i rarely post Grin
Then post more? or you could just donate 10$ or more?
what do u mean by give ur soul to beyblade
Think its for the committee. Not sure.
(Feb. 13, 2009  9:55 PM)Eldrago Wrote: what do u mean by give ur soul to beyblade

Like your dedicated and commited to beyblade. But I'm not too sure.
^^ I just thought it was literally, for people who gave there soul to blading.........but I guess that would make more sense. Aspecially as they're blue.......
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ I just thought it was literally, for people who gave there soul to blading.........but I guess that would make more sense. Aspecially as they're blue.......

IDK, it could just be this, but then why doesn't Kai-V have one?
Oh. Didn't think of that. I doubt Brad would forget Kai-V. Guess it's just for the really dedicated and passionate then. Though I dunno how exactly they'll judge that.....
Wait Kai-V isn't on the Comittee. She's an affiliate. D= Guess it goes back to the Comittee idea then.
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh. Didn't think of that. I doubt Brad would forget Kai-V. Guess it's just for the really dedicated and passionate then. Though I dunno how exactly they'll judge that.....
Wait Kai-V isn't on the Comittee. She's an affiliate. D= Guess it goes back to the Comittee idea then.

This is what I was saying Pinching_eyes_2
Yeah I understand now. I haven't had enough naps today. My brain isn't working.....=_=
It's committee.
Is that a new face there Brad? Smile I clicked on it to see what it was.....but then when I clicked on the reason it came up with this.....'Authorisation Code Mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.'

And on another note, as this is an American based forum, shouldn't it be 'Authorization'?
(Feb. 13, 2009  10:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Is that a new face there Brad? Smile I clicked on it to see what it was.....but then when I clicked on the reason it came up with this.....'Authorisation Code Mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.'

And on another note, as this is an American based forum, shouldn't it be 'Authorization'?

What makes you think this forum is American-based?

I'll look into it.