WBO 2009 Face Collection Campaign

Anubis has 9 now. Gasp
all those faces are stretching your post windows out like mad lmao
Haha, I'm pretty jealous of Anubis.
The Face king of the WBO.
(Feb. 15, 2009  6:38 AM)Crimson Wrote: Haha, I'm pretty jealous of Anubis.

give me ur tenbux

edit: you donated $20 as i posted it you crafty carp
(Feb. 15, 2009  6:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  6:38 AM)Crimson Wrote: Haha, I'm pretty jealous of Anubis.

give me ur tenbux

edit: you donated $20 as i posted it you crafty carp

Smug
My paypal had cash on it, And I had been been meaning to send some over.
wow anubis! there should be a face for the king of faces. i like the idea
and there should be a face for the worse member. and the members decide that.brad can choose three members and every member can vote against 1 of them and then we can get the worse member so you can give him the worse member face. and then he can improve himself to get rid of it. this will motivate members to be better.
(Feb. 15, 2009  8:19 AM)pegasis Wrote: wow anubis! there should be a face for the king of faces. i like the idea
and there should be a face for the worse member. and the members decide that.brad can choose three members and every member can vote against 1 of them and then we can get the worse member so you can give him the worse member face. and then he can improve himself to get rid of it. this will motivate members to be better.

you really shouldn't support this idea because you'd probably get it
why? am better now. tbh i dont know why u find me that bad? about spaming i havnt spam for 2 days Smile
and even if i took it am still supporting this!
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:26 AM)pegasis Wrote: why? am better now. tbh i dont know why u find me that bad? about spaming i havnt spam for 2 days Smile

This is nothing to be proud of.
it is. when brad told me not to spam anymore be4 2 days i stopped and am happy with that. and i wont spam anymore. and btw am not the only one who spams here. there are members who spam a lot more than me.
(Feb. 15, 2009  12:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: it is. when brad told me not to spam anymore be4 2 days i stopped and am happy with that. and i wont spam anymore. and btw am not the only one who spams here. there are members who spam a lot more than me.

you're spamming right now

stop it
This place is jokes lol...

shouldn't there be a face for the top poster? (the member who posts the most)

*Searches the face collection to check*
But that would obviously be Brad. XD Plus then you'd have people spamming to get it. D=
Good point Chocked_2 it would start pegasis going again...
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:56 PM)Driger Wrote: Good point Chocked_2 it would start pegasis going again...

Pot calling the kettle black here ...

And yeah, I have almost 10 000 posts more than the next-highest poster. I don't think anyone is going to catch up!
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:45 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  10:26 AM)pegasis Wrote: why? am better now. tbh i dont know why u find me that bad? about spaming i havnt spam for 2 days Smile

This is nothing to be proud of.

baby steps Tongue_out_wink

props to anubis though!
you name that spaming! i was explaining something to Synesthesia!

tell me what do you call that then!?
(Feb. 15, 2009  8:06 PM)Rakee1988 Wrote: I love everyone

brad, you are making me look like the bad member on the WBO infront of the new members! shame on you.

anyway your avatar is kool brad.
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:06 AM)pegasis Wrote: anyway your avatar is kool brad.

thanks, but again, this is spam
[Image: StopPostingFace.png]

The "Stop Posting" Face.
For those times when you just need to shut up. Tongue_out_wink

But I definitely don't think we need a "Best Poster" face, on the other hand, having a "Worst Poster" face might encourage more thoughtful posting.
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:29 AM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: StopPostingFace.png]

The "Stop Posting" Face.
For those times when you just need to shut up. Tongue_out_wink

But I definitely don't think we need a "Best Poster" face, on the other hand, having a "Worst Poster" face might encourage more thoughtful posting.

or encourage people to make terrible posts so they can get a face

faces are going to be awarded for positive reasons, not negative ones

the closest thing to a "best poster" face is the Peridot Face
but if the face was really ugly and it is written on it or beside it that this is the worst member i believe no one will want it!
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:42 AM)pegasis Wrote: but if the face was really ugly and it is written on it or beside it that this is the worst member i believe no one will want it!

On the first page, you whined about how you'll never get one, likewise, some people wouldn't care which face they got, as long as they had ONE under their name.
I already said, only positive faces will be given out.
i was wondering, can i make an ad about WBO on my youtube channel so i can get members to join and then get the amber face?