WB as an Aggressive Bottom?

It won't be top tier for much longer though.
but thats what attack tips pretty much do and their are better choices for agressive movement :V
Aggressive usually =Attack WB is useless for simply using aggressive in all stadiums, but it is especially outclassed in the face of F and HF's performance in Hasbro stadiums.
(Dec. 17, 2010  10:15 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Aggressive usually =Attack WB is useless for simply using aggressive in all stadiums, but it is especially outclassed in the face of F and HF's performance in Hasbro stadiums.
What I'm trying to say.
I said it's useless. Your best bet for aggressive movement, but only for attack would be F, HF or SF for destabilization. WB is strictly for defense.
WB is terrible for defense, Vulcan was nerfed by RS in its defense testing and WB is also terrible in attack customs too.
Hrm... Time to restructure the Defense metagame.
No kidding; WB down the drain along with C145.. R145, CS, RSF etc.
Its already happening..
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:55 PM)Dan Wrote: No kidding; WB down the drain along with C145.. R145, CS, RSF etc.
Its already happening..

Hmm... I wouldnt rule out C145 just yet... I got some interesting results...
As you always do.. LOL
I agree with the other vets on that one, even if I don't have R145 yet.. :[
C145 scrapes too much for my liking anyway.. :Y
my WB is basically an attack type tip now.. its tip is flat through lots of uses Tongue_outP. not bad tbh
hmm, only start a thread if you have test resUncertain
T_T What are you talking about ? This thread was started ages ago and discussion is already going on. :L
Blah, I wouldn't say ages. lol
(Dec. 17, 2010  10:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I said it's useless. Your best bet for aggressive movement, but only for attack would be F, HF or SF for destabilization. WB is strictly for defense.
I was just trying to say that it was a result I got. Not saying it was better than F/HF/SF, just an alternative, at least just for the noveltous result it produced.
Your friends WB might be damaged a little bit or something one of my Friend's WB's has a slight flate bottom that you cant notice at all inless you Really look at and it makes the bey move like a attk type
i think i made something like this before
hmm i posted something like this the first time i saw the perfomance of wb
my old post was based on the performance of rock leone 145 wb vs storm pegasis 105 rf i had very consistent wins and first time i used it so i thought it was an attack type but i havent taken into consideration the other factors like using rock . my first post was of course wrong it was based on rock leone 145 wb vs storm pegasis 105 rf i never took into consideration rocks high recoil so the the whole thing was wrong

and of course wb is awful for offense even if the first couple of seconds it acts very offensively
ive had a friend that has used it once as aggresive bottem. Mainly, because it was ruined, ALOT. So it could be used as aggresive bottem, although it would not be top tier.
ive been using my wb for some time now and have noticed that when banked it moves aggresively for at least 15 seconds and then thanks to the spin loss acts like it would had i straight shot it at 60%
I think the main points here are:
1. Yes it CAN be used as an "aggresive" bottom but is it any good? No
2. What else is it good for? Defense, and even at that its days are numbered... short days at that.

WAIT WHAAT? WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?

CS happened.
It was a matter of time. I've gotta get me a CS soon...
Haha, Nojo I was almost ready to forcibly take you down because it looked like you were giving me some trouble with CS. :V Good stuff, WB is aggressive but the only problem is that the aggressiveness does not last long enough no matter how hard you shoot it. :c
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:42 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, Nojo I was almost ready to forcibly take you down because it looked like you were giving me some trouble with CS. :V Good stuff, WB is aggressive but the only problem is that the aggressiveness does not last long enough no matter how hard you shoot it. :c

and anyway there is more aggresive tips that can mainnntain there aggresiveness
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:42 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, Nojo I was almost ready to forcibly take you down because it looked like you were giving me some trouble with CS. :V Good stuff, WB is aggressive but the only problem is that the aggressiveness does not last long enough no matter how hard you shoot it. :c

rofl I was frustrated as well since my CS wasnt working properly like you guys. Then it actually started to work and man its WAYYY better than WB. It gets knocked aside, but the rubber makes it circle back into the center. Its amazing, AND it gives the defense custom a chance to K.O. using the momentum from the rubber.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:53 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: On a sort of related point I think defense types with Attack Type Metal Wheels are a completely viable option.
Like MF-H Vulcan Bull GB145(WB/RSF [not sure which would be better])

You made me want to go onto beybladebattles.com and make a defence type Lightning L-Drago.(or storm pegasus.)
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:44 PM)asdf7500 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:53 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: On a sort of related point I think defense types with Attack Type Metal Wheels are a completely viable option.
Like MF-H Vulcan Bull GB145(WB/RSF [not sure which would be better])

You made me want to go onto beybladebattles.com and make a defence type Lightning L-Drago.(or storm pegasus.)

Ok, Vulcan CAN be a defense as it is not overly recoil made such as LLL Drago. Also, beybladebattles.com has nothing to do with anything...