WANTED: Video Editor for BeyChannel!

I have CS6 Master Collection. Some of you have already seen some of my vids. XD How often do you expect the creator to upload? I would love to help out if it is not to much of a work load.
i can do this, i LOVE to edit things even though i only have windows live movie maker, i stil will try hard, i really want to do this, i love to edit videos
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:46 AM)Meow! Wrote: I have CS6 Master Collection. Some of you have already seen some of my vids. XD How often do you expect the creator to upload? I would love to help out if it is not to much of a work load.
From what I read you seem to be the safest bet not gonna lie. CS6 Master Collection enough is evidence, haha.

I suppose I might be able to help out, as I also have CS6 Production Premium (comes with After Effects and Premiere for those that don't know) and Sony Vegas, but it would be ever so rarely.

I really have only completed one 100% complete edit, and it was a Call of Duty montage lol, but these do not seem as complex as one of those, so if I do get a chance to help, I could definitely help. No promises, however.
hi im max88183 i would like to edit the wbo's youtube channel art and twitter header here is my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/max88183 and heres my twitter https://twitter.com/Max88183 i hope i get on!
Kai-V when are the results going to be in? And how many editors will there be?
(Jul. 27, 2013  1:23 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Kai-V When Are The Results Going To Be In? And How Many Editors Will There Be?

Why Do You Capitalise Every Word, It's So Time Consuming And Annoying?

There'll only be a few actual "good" ones out there. Perhaps 1 or 2?
I have AVS Editor, though it's not activated, so... My camera has sublime definition, but maybe Meow! would be better.
(Jan. 18, 2014  9:19 PM)pokemonscool Wrote: This is eazy I'll help out
Did you red the first post? Do you know the requirements?
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:37 PM)pokemonscool Wrote: Yea
I think you should send some of your work to Kai-V first Smile
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:39 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:37 PM)pokemonscool Wrote: Yea
I think you should send some of your work to Kai-V first Smile
Thanks
Just bringing this back up to see who is still active and is decent at video editing. As I mentioned in the WBO Random Thoughts topic I think, seeing the site back up at a very reasonable speed motivates me to do a few things, and there are several video ideas I have for BeyChannel right now. However, finding time to film those videos at all will be difficult, so then searching for the time to edit them is going to be mostly impossible, hah.

All you need to do is have a decent video editing program (iMovie, Windows Movie Maker is not so bad, etc.), know how to add our opening and ending scenes, know how to add music (ideally find some too) and know how to add well-paced and well-stylised subtitles.
(Feb. 26, 2015  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just bringing this back up to see who is still active and is decent at video editing. As I mentioned in the WBO Random Thoughts topic I think, seeing the site back up at a very reasonable speed motivates me to do a few things, and there are several video ideas I have for BeyChannel right now. However, finding time to film those videos at all will be difficult, so then searching for the time to edit them is going to be mostly impossible, hah.

All you need to do is have a decent video editing program (iMovie, Windows Movie Maker is not so bad, etc.), know how to add our opening and ending scenes, know how to add music (ideally find some too) and know how to add well-paced and well-stylised subtitles.

If Windows Movie Maker is alright to use, I'd be more than willing to give it a shot.
If Windows Movie Maker is ok, for sure I'm in also. In the past I edited a lot of video with this program, so it's quite easy to me.
Im into short film making on student level. I operate Premiere pro cs6 well enough and a bit of after affects to.
OK, you guys are making it hard hah. Can you send me an example of your work involving subtitles and minor editing ?
Is emailing it to you alright?
I'm working on it, as soon I finished I send it to you @[Kai-V]

EDIT : Aftertought, I don't think you'll want me for the BeyChannel. Since my computer is old, and the quality of my videos mediocre. I can't produce videos of more that 240p - 360p. Sorry.
Awesome, I'd definitely be able to do that!
my youtube channel: hellzonegrenade909...I have just one video game montage, some bey videos. I also made another better montage but not uploaded yet. Im expecting music copyright issues so didnt upload. lol

Besides that I have been to 4-6 college film festivals and taken part as the editor of the film crew. One of our group short film was eligible enough to be sent to cannes. Ofcourse didnt make it to the top 5 where only those are screened by the judges. But still glad we were entered on behalf of the city traffic police.
(Feb. 28, 2015  1:20 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Is emailing it to you alright?

Sure, any method is good.
Hey Kai-v, would a brief bey-battle be acceptable?
(Mar. 03, 2015  3:05 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Hey Kai-v, would a brief bey-battle be acceptable?

Sure, it could actually be any video as long as it contains the type of edits we are looking for.