Vulcan Upgraded! MFB Balance Combo? MF Vulcan Horuseus 85CS

Ahh, spose that's cos I'm using lf, and a tt cs (bb10 and sonokong unicorno are in the mail), both of which would hinder vulcan. Still, if the metagame goes 230 crazy, we might want to look at other heights. But yeah, I missed those results in the OP Uncertain

To be honest, in LF I'm finding 230 track defense combos useless anyway, though it could be my rs (new one aga
in in the mail), and maybe it's somehow easier to hit 230 beys effectively in LF Uncertain

Methinks I'll go mess around and see how I do, until my attack stadium arrives and I can test properly

But yeah, my post was kinda unnecessary/ill thought out Tired'
Don't worry about it Wink

Anyways you have a good reason to worry about the combos usefulness against the 230 track which definitely has potential Top Tier status for use in Defence combos as well as Stamina combos. The 230 track is a game changing piece which incapacitates the use of traditional low track attacking combos as a direct result 230 will force the Attack meta game to increase it's height range from 85 - 100 to 125 - 145 in order to defeat 230. The raising of track height may prove advantageous to MF Vulcan Horuseus 85CS as it seems to perform slightly better against mid height to high track Attack combinations.
Good point about changing attack heights. I figure the stamina metagame will rebalance itself, and I'm so far unimpressed with the stability of 230rs (though my rs is quite worn)... A more stable defense bottom would really change things up.
But yeah, I'm loving this combo, and the fact that it's still effective in a hasbro stadium is quite something. And if it can be effective against 230 opponents, and higher attack combos become more common, we (you) might actually have a proper top tier balance combo here.
So i think Vulcan it´s the best metal wheel of the game and this is the best beyblade combo..
Meh, would MF-H LL-Drago 85CS acheive similar results? I'm trying to refrain from opening up a fresh Vulcan O_0

Hmm, not only that, but wouldn't Vulcan, perhaps even at 85 height be able to OS 230RS wif paired with a CS?
85 huh? I think 85 it's too low for Vulcan but CS make up for that . I prefer Vulcan Horuseus T125/135 CS . Tell me that you think pls
That is bad. You do not know anything about Vulcan. It is not that good on heights over 100, as far as my testing has gone.. Vulcan and 85 are like wristwatches on the left hand. Unless you have some amazing tests to post, probably keep this thread on 85CS.
Vip_dragon, go read the to tiers list and other important (pinned) topics before you post. At least read the introductory pm.

Ultrablader, I find vulcan works better, less recoil, better balance (and it looks soooo coool). Honestly, I've given on keeping my beys pretty, battle scars are cool, and if I need to I'll repaint them. But yeah, cs generally outspins rs (as does anything not wholly made of rubber), honestly, in LF, I find mf-h libra(or earth aquario) 230rs has balance issues when I use low attackers (and cs gives you plenty if time to hit it on a wobble). Course, that's me, and it's in LF, and I think my rs is past it, so take it with a pinch of salt.
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:36 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Vip_dragon, go read the to tiers list and other important (pinned) topics before you post. At least read the introductory pm.

Ultrablader, I find vulcan works better, less recoil, better balance (and it looks soooo coool). Honestly, I've given on keeping my beys pretty, battle scars are cool, and if I need to I'll repaint them. But yeah, cs generally outspins rs (as does anything not wholly made of rubber), honestly, in LF, I find mf-h libra(or earth aquario) 230rs has balance issues when I use low attackers (and cs gives you plenty if time to hit it on a wobble). Course, that's me, and it's in LF, and I think my rs is past it, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Your using an Hasbro Stadium aren't you?
I think using 230CS would be more beneficial to you then 230RS due to Hasbro Stadiums negating Attack types and making them useless. In an Attack Stadium RS is the best defensive bottom due to Attack Types being a viable option which means that RS serves it purpose of being able to take the brunt of an Attack while being able to out spin it's Attack opponent.

In a Hasbro stadium using an RS would be useless since it's objective of countering Attack types is removed, using an Attack Type in a Hasbro stadium isn't a viable option due to the angles of the stadium which puts Attack types at a huge disadvantage. I'd recommended using a CS bottom as a defensive bottom in a Hasbro stadium, it's an upgrade from WB while using a RS is useless since it can't achieve it's purpose of countering Attack types.

On a side note, the majority of your balance issues of using RS are derived from the Hasbro stadium.
Speaking of 230, what will happen to this combo and its RF counterpart? Vulcan doesn't do nearly as much damage at 120 and up as it does with low tracks.. From my informal testing at least.
The RF counterpart will become a non viable option in a competitive sense, along with every other low track Attacking Combination. Unless we can find a taller height which will allow low track Attack Combinations to be switched seamlessly from a low track height to an increased height whist still allowing the combo to achieve similar win rates as it did on a lower track while still taking into consideration the win rates it will need to achieve against 145 Defence and Stamina combos; Unless the Attack Meta Game can adapt to the 230 track height then using Attack as option may possibly become an obsolete option in a competitive sense.

At the moment I've noticed that Vulcan at a track height of 125 against a 230 opponent works reasonably well same with Meteo L Drago (Absorb Version) at a track height of 145, though against traditional 145 opponents I'm still not sure as I haven't conducted any testing.

Though in the mean time in order to counter a 230 opponent MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/R2F performs quite well. Whilst this next option is more of a hunch that it'll perform well against a 230 opponent as I haven't tested it yet but I'm quite sure MF Gravity Peresus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) D125RF/R2F will be quite efficient against 230 opponents whilst still achieving incredibly win rates against 145 opponents.
'Tis a shame, Vulcan was so young.. If it were possible: CH85 (to 125) >.< Haha anyway, I cannot as of yet perform 230 tests, but I can still conduct tests of higher tracked attackers on the 'ground floor'. (145 based Defenses.)

A bit late but I have some results from awhile back:

MF-H Vulcan Horuseus 85CS vs. MF-F Quetzalcoatl 90RF
MF-F Quetzalcoatl 90RF win rate: 7/10
MF-H Vulcan Horuseus 85CS win rate: 3/10
85CS win rate: 30%
Draws:1
I think if put on the right tip, Quetzalcoatl can demolish LTSC's as I saw it do with 85.
Though that is not so useful right now, lmao.