Virtual tournament (lock this thread)

Thank you all so much for the support! I have small amount of "fans" but you are all great!
Here is another video, my health is really getting to the level that making these is easy. Like I said in the description, comment on is the camera angle better on not and how would you like it to be. The lamp from next to the arena is not moving, as I explained in other video I need superlight to get this clean shots.

I may do some sideprojects too, but who knows when next my inspiration comes.
i thought gk would win it has very good.if it had an a mould god chip outcome would have been different
(Dec. 12, 2017  4:51 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i thought gk would win it has very good.if it had an a mould god chip outcome would have been different

I thought gK would lose because of kS aggressive design.
(Dec. 12, 2017  4:32 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: Thank you all so much for the support! I have small amount of "fans" but you are all great!
Here is another video, my health is really getting to the level that making these is easy. Like I said in the description, comment on is the camera angle better on not and how would you like it to be. The lamp from next to the arena is not moving, as I explained in other video I need superlight to get this clean shots.

This is good! Quick question, what is the clip after meant for?
(Dec. 12, 2017  7:20 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  4:32 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: Thank you all so much for the support! I have small amount of "fans" but you are all great!

This is good! Quick question, what is the clip after meant for?
Happy to hear that you liked it! this is easy to setup, if anyone hasnt objections I will do it this way. Since I'm no name I promised to showcase peoples youtube channels etc if they join, but now that part is over. And I don't think that will be part of the next tournament.
Speaking of the next tournament, it will not be single elimination, there will be fewer beys and only one of each part :3 I have had time to think things thru when watching all those atomics
(Dec. 12, 2017  6:03 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  4:51 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i thought gk would win it has very good.if it had an a mould god chip outcome would have been different

I thought gK would lose because of kS aggressive design.

kS  is one of the least aggressive  layers.
(Dec. 12, 2017  9:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  6:03 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I thought gK would lose because of kS aggressive design.

kS  is one of the least aggressive  layers.

Well, I meant its still slightly aggressive. Plus, it has to be somewhat aggressive since it has some recoil.
(Dec. 12, 2017  10:23 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  9:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: kS  is one of the least aggressive  layers.

Well, I meant its still slightly aggressive. Plus, it has to be somewhat aggressive since it has some recoil.
i would say its as aggressive  as odin. Maybe a bit less than that.
(Dec. 12, 2017  11:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  10:23 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Well, I meant its still slightly aggressive. Plus, it has to be somewhat aggressive since it has some recoil.
i would say its as aggressive  as odin.
That still means it can recoil.
Nice to see you talking about results! Yeah, knuckle made kS a bit like attack type, and press helped with that. Weird combo in the meta but hey, if it works.
Yeah forgot the atomic part on the name, damn. But still, we are nearing the finals, who do you think will win?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
O carp, aC is gonna die to D2 XD
I actually do want to discuss about results but want to give spoiler about the tournament so thats why i dont usually talk about them. The tournament is actually very interesting tho and the results are very suprising
meef how do i do this tournement?
First of all, for anyone still wondering about the tournament: it started ages ago and soon it will be over, no participations anymore. BUT there will be another tournament in different format, no more single loss eliminations and unlimited atomics. These are done using the parts I have, and I'm waiting for some new ones before that... but anyway, since next time it will propably be 6-8 beys I will open participation after this is over and do lottery on who will get on it. Meanwhile I will do some other projects too, I know I'm not as charismatic as many chatterboxes in youtube but I myself think that my video quality is pretty good and I have way too many beys... so what better way to use them than test things out.
And yeah, I will be pushing out content faster atleast for a while now
Ur channel is new thats why it has less subs ur content is awsome im sure u will get more subs once u make more content
How did you make my subtitles go on?
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote: How did you make my subtitles go on?
Explain a little bit more, I didn't understand what you meant ^^'

But yeah, thanks again for everyone for the support. I'm happy when I watch youtubes analytics, everything is slowly going up. Usually popular videos tend to be ones where people are chatterboxes and the real content is small, but I wanna make videos that I would watch. Thats why quick edits and everything not relating to main event is in the end. This gives me fewer minutes watched but I wanna make quality content. I also think that my videos image quality is quite good, try to slowmo it in youtube sometime since its 60fps.

Kinda nothing new under the sun
(Dec. 19, 2017  2:01 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote: How did you make my subtitles go on?
Explain a little bit more, I didn't understand what you meant ^^'

But yeah, thanks again for everyone for the support. I'm happy when I watch youtubes analytics, everything is slowly going up. Usually popular videos tend to be ones where people are chatterboxes and the real content is small, but I wanna make videos that I would watch. Thats why quick edits and everything not relating to main event is in the end. This gives me fewer minutes watched but I wanna make quality content. I also think that my videos image quality is quite good, try to slowmo it in youtube sometime since its 60fps.

At the end of the video the subtitles went on automatically.
(Dec. 20, 2017  12:06 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  2:01 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: Explain a little bit more, I didn't understand what you meant ^^'

At the end of the video the subtitles went on automatically.
Huh, If I knew I would tell, no idea.

Sorry to say but I have pretty bad cold, there may be delay before next video. Or I could wake up tomorrow full of energy, who knows.
(Dec. 05, 2017  5:22 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:41 PM)dt1000 Wrote: That was a surprising battle.

Teeth comparison time!
[Image: WCXzDV1MBvBNGuBwwaJks8hlcNMleWRrrF2IvFUK...4-h1015-no]
[Image: WNA2YsmfXwRJovB93]
[Image: 4RDMu4BzNvJJzpcV1UI0mPERbkaeYhCXo1jU91vp...4-h1015-no]

And when you add to the mix the fact that seven is not even and its very easy to make galaxy zeus attack, there is literally little to no downside of launching it like carp since it always will stay up. I admit that the maximum garuda had better life after death and was winning at first, but when I released the inner beast and the power of the LR launcher... the extra clip wasn't that hard to produce.
Some further evidence on how badass galaxy zeus can be, right now I would not use quarter or spiral and those judgements at the last match were questionable since it was so close, but it was a beast against stock combos even with using questionable parts. Now I would have better parts for megadeath zeus... but maybe I have done enough videos on that. But I do wonder how having better launcher would affect this.
I use gZ.V.A
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:01 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  5:22 PM)Gaeryc Wrote: Teeth comparison time!

[Image: WNA2YsmfXwRJovB93]

And when you add to the mix the fact that seven is not even and its very easy to make galaxy zeus attack, there is literally little to no downside of launching it like carp since it always will stay up. I admit that the maximum garuda had better life after death and was winning at first, but when I released the inner beast and the power of the LR launcher... the extra clip wasn't that hard to produce.

Some further evidence on how badass galaxy zeus can be, right now I would not use quarter or spiral and those judgements at the last match were questionable since it was so close, but it was a beast against stock combos even with using questionable parts. Now I would have better parts for megadeath zeus... but maybe I have done enough videos on that. But I do wonder how having better launcher would affect this.
I use gZ.V.A

Interesting, that could really work. I could make side project out of it, just need a good tournament winning bey against it for comparison.
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:43 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:01 PM)amidamaru Wrote: I use gZ.V.A

Interesting, that could really work. I could make side project out of it, just need a good tournament winning bey against it for comparison.
I think it will be better to try gZ 7/5/4 cross/glaive zephyr/iron than that combo. 
Try the aforementioned gz Combo against these top tier stamia/defense combos 
aC 7g atomic and gK with A mould god chip heavy revolve  and against any of these attack beys ls 7/4/5m x,  sX 7/5/4g orbit and tN 7/5/2/4 g iron.  No pressure  do it whenever  u want to
(Dec. 21, 2017  2:27 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:43 AM)Gaeryc Wrote: Interesting, that could really work. I could make side project out of it, just need a good tournament winning bey against it for comparison.
I think it will be better to try gZ 7/5/4 cross/glaive zephyr/iron than that combo. 
Try the aforementioned gz Combo against these top tier stamia/defense combos 
aC 7g atomic and gK with A mould god chip heavy revolve  and against any of these attack beys ls 7/4/5m x,  sX 7/5/4g orbit and tN 7/5/2/4 g iron.  No pressure  do it whenever  u want to

Haha theres lots of nice suggestions here, I like your boths suggestions. As soon as I get better from this cold I will do domething, but first the next tournament video. My heart is still in the weird custom combos, and this tournament has also had some weird stuff.
I'm back! not at full speed regarding launches or my voice, but you gotta return someday. Having cold over christmas is... not so nice. Expect more regular updates again ^^
Plz launch my combo with full power against the match with fire fire so i have a small chance of winning