Virtual tournament (lock this thread)

Tried to do this for 2 days, The clock is now 1:10am, why am I awake. Didn't turn out as well as I wanted due to some mishap, but will be trying new things with these videos. You are free to suggest new things Wink

Next time dt1000's Twin Nemesis Yell Atomic with smash mode.  FIREFIRE WBO will be participating with Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit.

Also: is Twin Nemesis Yell Atomic with smash mode attack or stamina/defence?
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:13 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
Tried to do this for 2 days, The clock is now 1:10am, why am I awake. Didn't turn out as well as I wanted due to some mishap, but will be trying new things with these videos. You are free to suggest new things Wink

Next time dt1000's Twin Nemesis Yell Atomic with smash mode.  FIREFIRE WBO will be participating with Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit.

Also: is Twin Nemesis Yell Atomic with smash mode attack or stamina/defence?

Smash.
Lets make this more clear: yeah its smash mode, BUT since people could say how they would like their beys launched, FIREFIRE WBO has different launches for attack and stamina/defence ^^' so what the hell is attack layer with atomic?
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:17 AM)Gaeryc Wrote: Lets make this more clear: yeah its smash mode, BUT since people could say how they would like their beys launched, FIREFIRE WBO has different launches for attack and stamina/defence ^^' so what the hell is attack layer with atomic?

It's attack. Yell increases spin velocity to increase attack power and speed. Atomic has great speed as well and good stamina.
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:19 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:17 AM)Gaeryc Wrote: Lets make this more clear: yeah its smash mode, BUT since people could say how they would like their beys launched, FIREFIRE WBO has different launches for attack and stamina/defence ^^' so what the hell is attack layer with atomic?

It's attack. Yell increases spin velocity to increase attack power and speed. Atomic has great speed as well and good stamina.

Yeah, good point. Twin nemesis is just sooo stable for attack layer, but attack it is. I just don't want to be the one to decide ^^'
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:22 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:19 AM)dt1000 Wrote: It's attack. Yell increases spin velocity to increase attack power and speed. Atomic has great speed as well and good stamina.

Yeah, good point. Twin nemesis is just sooo stable for attack layer, but attack it is. I just don't want to be the one to decide ^^'

Okay. How long until it comes out?
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:25 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  12:22 AM)Gaeryc Wrote: Yeah, good point. Twin nemesis is just sooo stable for attack layer, but attack it is. I just don't want to be the one to decide ^^'

Okay. How long until it comes out?
Hmm... My timezone is btw gmt+2, google it if you don't know what it is use google Grin it is hard to explain it otherwise. (Tl;dr at the end)

I THINK (can't be sure) that this video is going to take long time to film if its going to be even battle. Well, no big deal, something like 20-40 minutes can take care of that. BUT editing that amount of material... Oh man. Last video was buttkicking and it still took over 2 hours to edit Uncertain and I have pretty good technique too, I just want certain quality. This time theres also channel promotion for the other contestant...

But yeah, after those excuses I have to tell more of them: i'm headed to my workplaces 10 year party (not too long) but I have also promised to visit a friend. After that its evening and I will be pretty tired and tons of friends want me to play battlerite (check it out of steam if you have pc) and ffxiv x.x can't really ignore social connections right now.

Tomorrow I have morning free, but I need time to rest for evenings gaming party with my exroommate. (Yeah even that is tiring for me)

Tl;dr: if I get crazy motivation in 10-34 hours, but realistically its going to go out on saturday my time, propably in the middle of the day. This means that there can be 2 day break which is longest yet. I apologise for that but lifes life. And yeah thats long /rant
The video will be redone because I used TWO wrong parts, new video tomorrow, little over 12 hours from my latest post

Believe it or not, this was the first thing I made today when I had time, I care about this project. As a bonus content, I would like to tell you why my english lacks certain spirit and innonations: in my language, they really aren't required and are usually not present. I use them sometimes but especially older people do not, its very monotonic language
(Nov. 25, 2017  2:28 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
Believe it or not, this was the first thing I made today when I had time, I care about this project. As a bonus content, I would like to tell you why my english lacks certain spirit and innonations: in my language, they really aren't required and are usually not present. I use them sometimes but especially older people do not, its very monotonic language

Wrong Deathscyther, he asked for d2, not d3.
(Nov. 25, 2017  4:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  2:28 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:

Wrong Deathscyther, he asked for d2, not d3.
Aaaaaand I used revolve, not orbit. Will completely delete that video and being new one tomorrow. This is the reason why I'm on sickleave now xD if you guys see any mistakes feel free to point them out, I will correct any major ones and strive to do better. Thanks to you checked youtube video and read the comments and sow that orbit was also wrong.
Here is a corrected video. Next we enter bracket b, with less mistakes I hope Grin
(Nov. 26, 2017  12:50 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
Here is a corrected video. Next we enter bracket b, with less mistakes I hope Grin

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could I lose??
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:49 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  12:50 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could I lose??

Yeah, I tried for really long time to make the bey that was launched first win, but it was always the second until the burst. there just was so equal amount of stamina since these layers are really stable (as KD that I used last time wrongly was not) so in a tournament it could have ended in anyway. Kinda refreshing to see old parts do well, but I now understand why DD was banned before (if I don't remember wrongly)
How do I submit mine I clicked the link but.....
(Nov. 27, 2017  12:24 AM)amidamaru Wrote: How do I submit mine I clicked the link but.....

Sorry, the registration is closed Uncertain will try to message you about future tournament when I get there.

Anyway, heres a new video. Kinda nice to use iron more, next time I will be using maximum garuda for the first time... yeah I have it but haven't really used it xD haven't played with friends and I don't for some reason test every bey I get by myself without a reason. I'm becoming a collector D:
Firefire WBO better win this for me.
Btw, I don't really do favorites as seen earlier, sometimes the bey I like more wins and sometimes it doesn't. Also, I don't let it influence me who is participating. If I did I wouldn't show you battles that are rage worthy at times, but this is the stuff I get on film and you can test these yourself if you don't believe me. I could make these more even or more like a stomp, but I like to showcase different situations, as long as they are probable to happen within few launches and not one in twenty launches. The comment section at the end is a must tho if you want to know what the hell just happened.

edit: yeah, this took longer than the ones before, but I had to do some irl stuff. My health is getting better so there could be updates more often in the future.
(Dec. 05, 2017  11:45 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
Btw, I don't really do favorites as seen earlier, sometimes the bey I like more wins and sometimes it doesn't. Also, I don't let it influence me who is participating. If I did I wouldn't show you battles that are rage worthy at times, but this is the stuff I get on film and you can test these yourself if you don't believe me. I could make these more even or more like a stomp, but I like to showcase different situations, as long as they are probable to happen within few launches and not one in twenty launches. The comment section at the end is a must tho if you want to know what the hell just happened.

edit: yeah, this took longer than the ones before, but I had to do some irl stuff. My health is getting better so there could be updates more often in the future.

That was a surprising battle.
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:41 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  11:45 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:

That was a surprising battle.

Teeth comparison time!
[Image: WCXzDV1MBvBNGuBwwaJks8hlcNMleWRrrF2IvFUK...4-h1015-no]
[Image: WNA2YsmfXwRJovB93]
[Image: 4RDMu4BzNvJJzpcV1UI0mPERbkaeYhCXo1jU91vp...4-h1015-no]

And when you add to the mix the fact that seven is not even and its very easy to make galaxy zeus attack, there is literally little to no downside of launching it like carp since it always will stay up. I admit that the maximum garuda had better life after death and was winning at first, but when I released the inner beast and the power of the LR launcher... the extra clip wasn't that hard to produce.
Some further evidence on how badass galaxy zeus can be, right now I would not use quarter or spiral and those judgements at the last match were questionable since it was so close, but it was a beast against stock combos even with using questionable parts. Now I would have better parts for megadeath zeus... but maybe I have done enough videos on that. But I do wonder how having better launcher would affect this.
When is the next battle coming?
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:54 PM)dt1000 Wrote: When is the next battle coming?

Sorry for delay, will be watching this thread AND posting videos more often now that my health is better. If real life or FFXIV and Battlerite don't get in the way I could do a video everyday, but would people watch em? But anyway, here is a video fresh from the editing table. It maybe controversial, but if someone has something to say 1) make video with different result with same parts 2) explain what you did differently.
And yeah, next tournament is in different format. You can also suggest different camera angles or anything that bothers you about my videos, I'm all in for improving myself.
are we accually gonna do this?
(Dec. 11, 2017  11:41 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:54 PM)dt1000 Wrote: When is the next battle coming?

Sorry for delay, will be watching this thread AND posting videos more often now that my health is better. If real life or FFXIV and Battlerite don't get in the way I could do a video everyday, but would people watch em? But anyway, here is a video fresh from the editing table. It maybe controversial, but if someone has something to say 1) make video with different result with same parts 2) explain what you did differently.
And yeah, next tournament is in different format. You can also suggest different camera angles or anything that bothers you about my videos, I'm all in for improving myself.

I watch all the vids u are releasing. If u want a auggestion, I suggest you make the camera angle a little higher.
(Dec. 11, 2017  8:16 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  11:41 AM)Gaeryc Wrote: Sorry for delay, will be watching this thread AND posting videos more often now that my health is better. If real life or FFXIV and Battlerite don't get in the way I could do a video everyday, but would people watch em? But anyway, here is a video fresh from the editing table. It maybe controversial, but if someone has something to say 1) make video with different result with same parts 2) explain what you did differently.

I watch all the vids u are releasing.  If u want a auggestion, I suggest you make the camera angle a little higher
Thank you! I will try that next time. Let me know if it works
I have watched all of ur vids