Virtual tournament (lock this thread)

(Dec. 29, 2017  11:32 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Plz launch my combo with full power against the match with fire fire so i have a small chance of winning

Yeah, will do because its stamina versus stamina as I see it. Dark Deathscyther maybe officially attack but with that shape... and other parts are stamina too. But there was the instance of your combo bursting Twin nemesis, maybe something like that will happen again. Hopefully I will get to filming this tomorrow ^^
(Dec. 29, 2017  4:23 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2017  11:32 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Plz launch my combo with full power against the match with fire fire so i have a small chance of winning

Yeah, will do because its stamina versus stamina as I see it. Dark Deathscyther maybe officially attack but with that shape... and other parts are stamina too. But there was the instance of your combo bursting Twin nemesis, maybe something like that will happen again. Hopefully I will get to filming this tomorrow ^^

My combo is a bit more aggressive  than That aC Combo so i am hoping to somehow burst that d2 combo.
I tried different approaches but this kept happening. 2 fights left!
u forgot the metal godchip for my combo
(Jan. 02, 2018  1:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: u forgot the metal godchip for my combo

There are some videos where I forgot it, but generally my view on this is that if both don't have metal chip then either can have it, it would make older beys even worse than they already are.

Btw, I'm thinking of another tournament after this, and first participants will be chosen from this thread ^^ I will after that make a new thread for it so others can join too...

I'm thinking about these changes

1) double elimination style (so that unlucky beys won't drop immediately)
2) less participants (since there is more matches)
3) no duplicate parts (so there isn't million atomics, I have some new beys and there should be enough parts...)
4) mininum amount of different bey types, so it isn't just stamina (I have to figure out how to categorize beys)
5) because there are less participants it will be a lottery for participants (but first participants will come from this thread/youtube followers and get a second chance when there is public lottery)
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:40 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  1:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: u forgot the metal godchip for my combo

There are some videos where I forgot it, but generally my view on this is that if both don't have metal chip then either can have it, it would make older beys even worse than they already are.

Btw, I'm thinking of another tournament after this, and first participants will be chosen from this thread ^^ I will after that make a new thread for it so others can join too...

I'm thinking about these changes

1) double elimination style (so that unlucky beys won't drop immediately)
2) less participants (since there is more matches)
3) no duplicate parts (so there isn't million atomics, I have some new beys and there should be enough parts...)
4) mininum amount of different bey types, so it isn't just stamina (I have to figure out how to categorize beys)
5) because there are less participants it will be a lottery for participants (but first participants will come from this thread/youtube followers and get a second chance when there is public lottery)

Well i l i would be very happy to join the next tournament plz do inform me in time so i can choose the combo i have in my mind.
(Jan. 06, 2018  11:08 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
Only finals left now!

What are the finals?
@[dt1000] its me vs @[~Mana~] I think. Haha its awesome I will get to battle one of my biggest rivals! And I may take revenge of defeat by Balance Blader beyhaha. another UK blader

And this battle happens to be one I have no clue who will win. like gZ has more stamina and atomic while D2 has destablization and its D2 beyhahaha

#IndiavsUK

Sorry no new tournament yet, but you can always suggest videos ^^ rarer the parts the more chance I will do it. Next tournament will start when I get few more beys.
Video is still loading but I'm in a hurryit will be up in a while. So, please vote your favorite filming angle here: https://goo.gl/forms/AXbw6vl9Nz5Y2WZD2
And feel free to suggest videos when I'm waiting for beys and thinking rules for new tournament!
aB.7G.O
nL.A/X
Yeah the god customize set never came, got scammed but hey for my money back. I got some money and orderes every new beyblade up to screw trident, and when they come I will do new tournament with new rules, first registration in this thread and youtube. When I start the new tournament I will be doing two videos a week so no more delays, up until then I will no start doing one test video per week.
So, from left to right: screw trident, twin nemesis (booster) god customization set with ark bahamut and deep chaos, beat kukulcan (whole set) nightmare longinus (whole set) and requiem spriggan.

Spring tournament begins tomorrow, rules in this thread. First week registration info will only be in this thread (this time registration is by pm in the forums) and I will decide half the beys here. After that I will open new thread for new bladers for week or two so others get chance too, if there isn't enough participants some can apply twice then ;)

But until tournament begins, I will take request using these beys. (in tournament anything goes) Releases will be two times a week mon-thu and thu-sun.
bK.7V.Z
Spriggan Requiem 7 Bearing please!
Just wait a few hours untill you hears the rules and use pm to contact me (If you dont want others to know your info yet), there are some rules that will surprise you and some of the suggestions miss vital info.

This isn't first come first served, it will be up to chance who can parricipate since there is only 8 slots and more interestes bladers

Edit: I will now include people that post in thread, frw hours before officual rules! Sorry I have things to do during day
Df . 7b.At
THE RULES TO SPRING TOURNAMENT

for the first week registration will be tied to this thread, you can also request videos that involve new beys. When tournament starts I will do two videos a week, one mon-thu and one thu-sun.

Last times problems: if someone had first match with his counter, he was out. There were way too many same parts (looking at you atomic) and almost all were stamina beys. Also no banlist. So this time:

1) The tournament is double elimination. No more one loss outs
2) ALL layers and drivers must be unique. (discs can be same, also frames)
3) There will be 8 beys. 2 attack, 2 stamina, 2 defence and 2 "balance" (if there isn't true balance beys registered then they will be from other categories.) Obciously the beys will be chosen at random.
4) banned: requiem spriggan can't change spinning direction between battles and maximum garuda can't use mold chip

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing that is my newest list of beyblades. I will be choosing contestants by the luck of draw, so if first one happens to be requiem spriggan too bad, all other requiem spriggans are out.

So, I will need this information from you: (Bey names in full names, not in shortened form)
1) top layer. If it has multiple modes tell me what is you preferred mode, but you can change this between battles by PMng me.
2) disc (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 gravity, heavy, oval, spread, upper, vertical, wing and yell can be used by multiple people since I have many of them)
3) if you have god layer, choose what kind of chip you want: regular, mold or iron. YOU CAN CHANGE THIS PER BATTLE, just contact me in time before your next match. If you don't choose anything it will be regular.
4) if you have god disc, choose your frame. I have multiples of bump, glaive, meteor and vortex. If you choose one of these, you can switch to other one of these between battles. It doesn't matter if you use those or unique once, you can also choose to go without frame. PM me early.
5) choose your driver. If it has multiple modes tell me what is you preferred mode, but you can change this between battles by PMng me.
6) since one bey can use multiple parts that are for different use, tell what category you would put your bey and why
7) OPTIONAL send instructions how to launch your bey. I recommend doing this before every battle

During this week I will choose HALF of the participants, one in each genre.

I won't disqualifie people that try to register in this thread, but if you want to keep your bey secret please PM me. After one week I will do new thread for spring tournament so others know there is a new tournament. If someone didn't get their bey thru in this thread they can try there again, but please don't register two beys if you win first time ok.

When the new thread opens I will announce the 4 beys that have already been chosen so people won't choose those parts, I know someone might want to counter them but otherwise people would choose parts that are already taken.

Filming angle will be between 2-3 because that what people voted in https://youtu.be/x1hd59rdYVI you can still change stis.

If anyone know good site for double elimination tournament please tell me ^^
Cool! Combo I want to use is  Sr.0S.Br (left spin)
I just want to confirm that you people know, I have gottten some requests via PM, and if someone wants certain parts it doesn't mean he has reserved them, it will come down to luck because only 4 beys will advance at this stage. It would help if people would say what type they thing their bey is, not all of you will be satisfiad to my verdict when I think what they truly are.

List of public beys: (private beys stay private)
AmidamarU: beat kukulcan 7 Vortex zeta (balance since zeta)
Snidmist: Drain Fafnir 7 Bump atomic (stamina type)
Firefire cpb: Spriggan requiem 0 Star Bearing (stamina type)

No defence types yet, since one of chosen will be defence type that could be easy way to enter....

No overlap in parts yet (not counting some private parts, remember that people can jsut pm what they want to use) Remember that you can suggest bey with parts that are already in use, I just have to randomize who gets in. Also there is still room for more people, even if only 4 people in this thread get in if you really wanna be part of this I would post my bey here AND in the second thread later... this thread will be here for a week and then I will open a new one so new people now whats up.

I will announce the chosen ones AND send pm to them, it would be cool if people actuslly changed godchips and other parts per match.

IfI you want to see what these beys can do request a video with them in custom battle. Of course people can pick older beys too, now people have chosen only new ones, I kinda undwrstand that.
Remember: peoplw habe also send pm requests for beys (please dont do both) and you can still pick a part someone else is using since its a draw, only four will chosen. I will give one hint: there is zero defence beys or attack beys, so if there will be only one he is automatically in.

Read the rules! There will be other chance for those that lose this time in the new thread, but no, tou cant participatw twice id you het in now.
I earlier judged Firefire cpb: Spriggan requiem 0 Star Bearing to be balance, but having bey like dpriggan requiem on bearing is stamina. So so far only public participants are stamina and attack (I will pick random which stamina wins) and one attack.

Not saying anything about beys people sent with pm.
So, results are in: Amidamaru gets a free pass in since he has the only balance type, bey: beat kukulcan 7 vortex zeta this was counted as balance mainly because he chose zeta, there is way better attack parts so he is going to have to chance types mid tournament to survive.

Second in: Richieboi with bey Spriggan requiem 7 bump bearing (yes, spriggan requiem counts as balance with every driver you guys chose, since you can't chance its direction.

Third in: basalt fox with maximum garuda 5 cross revolve. This means that the two slots allotted to stamina beys are filled, and no further stamina beys will be taken in.

Everyone is free to participate again (apart from people who already got chosen) in the new thread here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virtual...aft-to-win