[Virginia, USA] who lives here

12:30-2:30 and the date is 1/7/12!
~X-Saber
oh carp..... yeah just put me on the 'maybes' list cause i dont exactly know but if i can i mite be able to bring 2 other guys from my beyblade team. and yes...... i have a beyblade team, haha.
This tourney is now being propossed!
~X-Saber
AWESOME!!!!!!! IF I CAN COME THIS WILL BE MY FIRST BEYBLADE TOURNY!!!!!!!! Ughh i dont mean to bother you but do you have any ideas for the prizes...... i really wanna knowEee
1st Place: Galaxy Pegasus
2nd Place: Saggitario original wheel
3rd Place: Cyber Metal Wheel
Not the best, but they are good!
ughhh, i guess i cant complain..... there still beyblades..... do you think if we bumped up some of the prizes more people will come( if i can come i dont mind helping out a bit, its the least i can doWink ) and do you mean the original flame or inferno beyblade fusion wheel?
kk, but do you have any BB-10 attack staiums we could use? PM me some of your prizes that you have.
~X-Saber
actually noUnhappy im getting a TT standard type stadium but i dont think we can use that, and ill pm you my ideas for the prizes.
Oh. I think Kaya10 has some stadiums cause he is a host..
~X-Saber
Woah, woah, woah! When did I ever say that I could actually attend this event? Don't just say someone can make a tournament unless they've confirmed that they can come by saying so. Otherwise, you're posting baulderdash. And besides, have tou even contacted any of these people? Or are you just throwing their names out just because they live in VA? Not to mention, you don't even have a proper venue and/or location listed anywhere clearly. If you really want to make this tournament happen, then you've still got a ways to go. You don't even own something as simple as a BB-10 stadium. You can't depend on others to bring supplies for you, so you need to be prepared ahead of time yourself. Drumming-up interest is a huge part of a tournament's success, and without enough participants, you're stuck with a bunch of fellow bladers, their parents, and a pizza party surrounded by BB-10's (this may not necessarily apply to your situation, though). I could go on, but if you really did propose this, than Kai-V or another committee member will juice it out of you on their own.
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:32 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Woah, woah, woah! When did I ever say that I could actually attend this event? Don't just say someone can make a tournament unless they've confirmed that they can come by saying so. Otherwise, you're posting baulderdash. And besides, have tou even contacted any of these people? Or are you just throwing their names out just because they live in VA? Not to mention, you don't even have a proper venue and/or location listed anywhere clearly. If you really want to make this tournament happen, then you've still got a ways to go. You don't even own something as simple as a BB-10 stadium. You can't depend on others to bring supplies for you, so you need to be prepared ahead of time yourself. Drumming-up interest is a huge part of a tournament's success, and without enough participants, you're stuck with a bunch of fellow bladers, their parents, and a pizza party surrounded by BB-10's (this may not necessarily apply to your situation, though). I could go on, but if you really did propose this, than Kai-V or another committee member will juice it out of you on their own.

so does that mean your not coming???
No. It means exactly what he said: he has not given his commitment to come.

Maybe he will come and maybe he won't, he hasn't said one way or another.
ok then, well what ever this tournament needs so i can happen im willing to help out!
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:04 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: ok then, well what ever this tournament needs so i can happen im willing to help out!

Well, first you need a venue...
ok, and also is it ok if i post fliers around my city to see if people can come and join so we'll have more people?
Okay, but this tourney is still being approved.
~X-Saber
To be clear, there is a tournament proposal that is being discussed. Don't make statements about things that may - or may not - happen in the future. It leads people to believe that this a "lock", or a "done deal" - which it clearly is not.
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:37 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: ok, and also is it ok if i post fliers around my city to see if people can come and join so we'll have more people?

Erm... Well, you could do that, but you may attract unwanted visitors.

I'd recommend you stick to people that you know for now, but like I said before, you still need a legitimate venue with enough people willing to go there.
If i had the gas money i would run the event for everyone. I have the stadiums and judges all ready.
(Dec. 21, 2011  2:42 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:37 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: ok, and also is it ok if i post fliers around my city to see if people can come and join so we'll have more people?

Erm... Well, you could do that, but you may attract unwanted visitors.

I'd recommend you stick to people that you know for now, but like I said before, you still need a legitimate venue with enough people willing to go there.

ok,.............so Dark_Mousy, do we just need at least eight attendees so this can get approved and some other little stuff *if you can even come?:\* and also Angry Face guy (sorry dont really know what to call you) r u able to come?:\
Well, since neither X-Saber or yourself have even mentioned a possible location for this event yet, it makes planning the trip and getting there just a teensie bit harder.

Just a bit.
well i dont really have much experience in putting together a tournament. could you consult with your team mates of your beyblade team and see if you guys could host the tourny? i can help out by byeing CERTAIN prizes (i have a limited amount of moneyTired).
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:30 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: (i have a limited amount of moneyTired).

Ha ha, don't we all?

I'd like to get another tournament going for February at the same place I held my last one or at a park nearby (AKA, the original location for that event), depending on the weather. I'd like to shoot for the 18th, but if this one busts like the last one, I'm done hosting tournaments. If anyone with stadiums can make it, your help would be greatly appreciated Eee.
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:38 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:30 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: (i have a limited amount of moneyTired).

Ha ha, don't we all?

I'd like to get another tournament going for February at the same place I held my last one or at a park nearby (AKA, the original location for that event), depending on the weather. I'd like to shoot for the 18th, but if this one busts like the last one, I'm done hosting tournaments. If anyone with stadiums can make it, your help would be greatly appreciated Eee.

If my finances are ok ill be willing to help judge/organize. Just gotta get gas money.
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If my finances are ok ill be willing to help judge/organize. Just gotta get gas money.

Judges and stadiums are my main concerns when it comes to hosting tournaments. I'm usually pretty organized, but the extra help would be great.

I'll probably post the thread within the next couple days.