[Virginia, USA] who lives here

put me down as a maybe, im pretty confident my dad can take me since i live in Chesapeake,.... but then again he could say no Tired but still but me down as a maybe Smile
I had several people who might want to come. There was some interest at my tournament today for a VA tournament.
I might come to the tournamant you are making.
~X-Saber
Most of the people who were interested at my tournament have already posted up here
come on guys we need only ONE more person for this to get proposed.I cant wait!
Yes you can put me on the list. Off topic>Are you really VA's Card person?
~X-Saber

no im not there isnt one for every area.the closest one for us is NW
I cannot come to this tournamant.
~X-Saber
Hello! I am creating a tournamant for blader who live in or near Ashburn, VA! More details will come soon such as exact location, prizes,date etc. So join to the Clash of the Time VA! Post in this thread if you will or may come or you can PM me! Enjoy! If anyone has extra Statiums please try and bring htem. I have a few, but more is better!
Our goal for a date is November 26, 2011
~X-Saber
@x-saberi may come but can you change the date to the first sat in dec?thats thankgiving weekend the date you have it on right now
Yeah I can change the date. When is it good for everyone?
~X-Saber
Second Saturday of December is our date! Help us by bringing extara stadiums and PMing people you know!
~BS
hey thats my birthday!lets get this started,
hey guys i think we should get another tournmaent im going to ask my parents soon when i can host its going to be mid jan. most likely.
I'd be up for hosting another Roanoke tourney... Probably in late February-mid March.

Thoughts?
We need more people for my tourney too! So come on more people come on!!!
~X-Saber
Come on VA people stand up to your parents and ask to come to this awesome tourney! PS Date moved till we get more members.
~X-Saber
Are members for this tourney so far are ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), Ahmir, Me, ndog888, Kayla10, galaxyknight17, and 2 friends. The maybes are technogic, billyblast, Laseryon, and Arupaeo. I think that is enough people to make this tourney sucessful, but any last people interested to become the first people to enter? The Grand Crown of VA tourney continues!
~X-Saber
Blader's Next Gen.
oh.... you can definitly count me in!!!!!!!!!!!Eee but wait when is the date and location?
:\