[Virginia, USA] who lives here

i live in Richmond,VA,i will battal any time
Hey we have a specialty center in Richmond city you guys could probably use that Tongue_out
i can host a tournament in VA but im gonna need some help.im thinking about haveing one in ronoke or richmond.
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:09 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: i can host a tournament in VA but im gonna need some help.im thinking about haveing one in ronoke or richmond.

Id be able to make it to that area. Also i do have the necessary stadiums.
Bazooka lives around that area as well!
ok thanks i needed the stadiums
ok people im going to make this a soon as possible!its going to be in Richmond,VA and its going to be on a sat. in nov.
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:42 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok thanks i needed the stadiums
ok people im going to make this a soon as possible!its going to be in Richmond,VA and its going to be on a sat. in nov.

If I come I can bring a few attack stadiums.
I might be able to come to the one in richmond I live in Hampton va and if it is in nov and in the second weekend I cant come (annual family trip)
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:09 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: i can host a tournament in VA but im gonna need some help.im thinking about haveing one in ronoke or richmond.

Id be able to make it to that area. Also i do have the necessary stadiums.

how about in hampton their are alot of bladers here suprisingly like all of my brothers friends and two of my cousins and many other good bladers I met a few at the beyblade events at toys r us
its going to be on the 3 sat. on nov. i just need someone to bring stadiums.
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I might try to host a tournament in Charlottesville, VA in September. I have a very good friend who is moving to Lexington, VA and is bummed because there aren't any tournaments near him.

I know that the last tournament in Charlottesville didn't have great attendance, but if the folks in the Richmond area are really interested in a tournament, we could make this work!

I might just start my own tourney in hampton cause for some reason no one else will do one seriously what is wrong with hampton
The thing is, va seems to have a lot of interest in a tournament. Heres a few things to consider do you have the experience and know how to run an event, do you have the stadiums needed, do you haves venue and a back up venue just in case, and would the committe approve it? Just some thing to think about
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:08 PM)Devine_Rush Wrote: Hey we have a specialty center in Richmond city you guys could probably use that Tongue_out

(Aug. 30, 2011  3:42 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok thanks i needed the stadiums

Hi everyone,

Obviously I did not try to set up a tournament for September in VA, and I wanted to take a couple of minutes to let you know what's up. Otsu and I are currently alternating hosting duties each month in MD/DC, and there have been some conflicts in schedules that have led to me hosting 3 months in a row up here - which is about as much free weekend time as I had to offer.

If I am not hosting in October up here, I will be happy to try and set something up in VA in October. If I'm able to do that, I would be happy to include Kaylaomaru and other likely local hosts in the preparation and judging so that you will have a leg up when proposing to host for the first time.

There seems to be much more support for a Richmond location than Charlottesville, and October can get a bit unpredictable in terms of weather. Can you all tell me a bit more about this specialty center or other potential venues to hold a tournament in the Richmond area? It doesn't have to be indoors if there is a park with a pavilion large enough to keep water out of the tournament floor.

Also, for those of you who might be interested in a tournament in September, the thread for our tournament in Silver Spring, MD Better than School! can be found here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...ool--39563
Id be wiin to take over hosting duties for va. I could do one every other month
(Aug. 31, 2011  5:18 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Id be wiin to take over hosting duties for va. I could do one every other month

That sounds great! Are there any venues in the Richmond area that you think are good spots for a tournament?
(Aug. 31, 2011  9:43 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  5:18 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Id be wiin to take over hosting duties for va. I could do one every other month

That sounds great! Are there any venues in the Richmond area that you think are good spots for a tournament?

Ill look into it. I dont go to Richmond very often. But Ill call a few card shops and game shops this weekend.
Richmond hm...My mom might actually let me go Smile.......(goes to torture hes beyblades by taking them apart and seeing which one will make the ultimate combo : ) )I look forward to this (if you do it )
(Sep. 01, 2011  6:02 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Richmond hm...My mom might actually let me go Smile.......(goes to torture hes beyblades by taking them apart and seeing which one will make the ultimate combo : ) )I look forward to this (if you do it )

I'll be able to give you guys a more definite answer by next week.
yeah but the reason i cant make a tournament any eariler is because of marching band. Unhappy but i will make on in the 3rd or 4th saturday in nov.
there is supposed to be a tournament in all toys r us on October 22nd there was also one in last month. [/align]
ok the date i can do it is the 3rd saturday in november and its going to be in richimond.COme on we can make this happen!
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:43 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok the date i can do it is the 3rd saturday in november and its going to be in richimond.COme on we can make this happen!

Sounds good at the moment. I'm hosting in MD in October, so November would be the earliest for me anyway. Who all is interested?

i live in nevada currently but i can visit in december
ok guys im going to make a list of people that can come to richimond,va on the 3rd staurday in nov. so say now if your coming.this may get appove soon.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:59 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok guys im going to make a list of people that can come to richimond,va on the 3rd staurday in nov. so say now if your coming.this may get appove soon.

If we can get 16 peoPle I will gO. I'm not going to travel 3 hours for a small tournament.