[Virginia, USA] who lives here

i think we will get more then 16 people.alot of people should want this to happen.
The third weekend in November will be the weekend that I am hosting in Maryland. However, I can host a Richmond tournament on November 12. Are you all able to be flexible in your desired dates so as to increase the likelihood of the tournament getting approved? If so, I will commit to hosting, start an organized play thread for the 12th, and get this tournament rolling towards official approval.
(Sep. 21, 2011  3:53 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: sorry i cant move it up.im sorry

What about Sunday the 13th? Do you have band on Sunday also?

my dad wont let me go on ANY sundays.
Because he dont want me to miss church. and my church ends about 12:00pm.
We could start at 1 or 1:30. You don't have to miss church at all. Thoughts?
(Sep. 22, 2011  1:43 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok i will have to talk to my dad tonight.

Excellent. Also you can tell your Dad that this is a 1-time thing to accommodate an organizer while all future tourneys you host will be on Saturdays.
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:15 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok and maybe can i buy a studium from u?

Alright, so we are good for the 13th at 1pm or 1:30?

And yes, I will be ordering more stadiums. For sure I can save one for you.

If anyone else is interested in stadiums or anything else that you want to buy at the tournament, send me a PM and we can talk prices and stuff. Generally I come out at about the same price as cooldeals or other US sellers on eBay.
(Sep. 23, 2011  8:43 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:15 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: ok and maybe can i buy a studium from u?

Alright, so we are good for the 13th at 1pm or 1:30?

And yes, I will be ordering more stadiums. For sure I can save one for you.

If anyone else is interested in stadiums or anything else that you want to buy at the tournament, send me a PM and we can talk prices and stuff. Generally I come out at about the same price as cooldeals or other US sellers on eBay.

How many people have you got confirmed for this event? Also will you need help with this event? I might be willing to travel to it.
Woah, I never even knew about this thread... o.O

But back on topic. I'd be able to come to any tourney, just need a thread and a date.
sunday?I would love to come as long as its not sunday thats the time i usually get homework done for all 7 classes (i don't do homework if i dont have the class the next day so i end up backed up Speechless) and how long would it take,Where i need to know all that stuff.... (NO SUNDAY PLZ T_T)
its going to be on the 19th of nov. i cant host on a sunday or go anywhere on a sunday.
I won't be coming as that weekend doesn't work for me, but I wish you all the best of luck, and if I can provide any information or answer any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM!
Hello VA bladers!

This purpose of this thread is to gather at least 8 confirmed bladers for a tournament that I would like to propose for Saturday, November 19, 2011 in Richmond, VA. If approved by the WBO committee, the details would be as follows:

Start time: 1:45-till it ends
Format: Round Robin BB-10 attack stadiums
Fees: Standard WBO fees+$5(for park fees)
Prizes:Ray Unicorno D125CS,Earth Virgo GB145BS,Lightning L Drago 100HF,
2nd Thermal Lacerta WA130HF,Storm Pegasis 105RF
3rd Dark Bull H145SD
(Prizes are still pending if you can donote please do)!

Please post to this thread if you plan to make it!

Confirmed attendees:

1.Kaylaomaru
2.B.L.I.T.Z
3.Ahmir
4.Meriadie
5.Captain Caprii
6.+۩l-ln0loG!c
7.othellog
8.X-Saber

Maybe
1.Axel Phantom
2.Dark_Mousy
3.ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
4.thebeyofepic
5.beyblade4ever
Put me down as a maybe. This is the day after my birthday. So if I don't go skydiving I'll come to this.
ok she will.Smile shes trying really hard to make this happen.
yes only 3 more people then i will pospose this!come guys we can make this happen!
Edited.
edited.
only TWO more people then i can pospose this im so clsoe......so very close.
Keep in mind that you may have some no-shows. 8 bladers isn't just the minimum to propose, it is also the minimum to be official. So keep getting the word out and gather in those bladers!
Yes thank u im pming more and more poeple about this tournament!
(Oct. 04, 2011  3:47 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Keep in mind that you may have some no-shows. 8 bladers isn't just the minimum to propose, it is also the minimum to be official. So keep getting the word out and gather in those bladers!

Also realize come tournament time if you dont have 8 bladers you cant have the tournament.