[Virginia, USA] who lives here

Guys we have a tourney going in DC now.Just waiting to b approved
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:39 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I live in Winchester VA and I wanna battle! Any weekend, any time!Eee
I think Richmond would be a good spot but Northern Virginia would work for me.
aye i stay out in the hampton newpot news area and ready to battle
Is that up in fairfax? Or actually in hampton?
its a county made up of norfolk, VA beach, newport news, chesapeake, and hampton. might have missed a few cities
does anyone want 2 organize a tournament please pm me any time, i rally want a tournament 2 go down in va
i also live in chesapeke virginia, but i waz hoping 2 organize one in virginia beach, va
You're better off shooting for Richmond because it's so close to Silver Spring Maryland so many of those bladers might travel to go. PM Kaylaomaru. Also, Meriadie has tournament experience.
if you do Richmond i could possibly come. Just depending on when it is.
i live in chesapeake va, we should definitely get a tourny started, i can help, just pm me any time
I have experience in organizing and running tournaments. I can help
depends on where at in Richmond, gonna be up around the 29th
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:52 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: depends on where at in Richmond, gonna be up around the 29th

IF your going to host one i need to know in advance.
i cant host one but if one is going on id go
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:52 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: depends on where at in Richmond, gonna be up around the 29th

Since so many people didn't show up at the last Virginia tournament, I'm pretty sure the committee would be more likely to approve a tournament if you hosted it rather than everyone else.
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:07 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Since so many people didn't show up at the last Virginia tournament, I'm pretty sure the committee would be more likely to approve a tournament if you hosted it rather than everyone else.

Id be willing to host one. BUt I need help from people who live in VA. If i did one it would be near Richmond.
id be interested in helping but only if it would be from the 29th-31st
IM willing to help and travel to the event. We just need some specifics.
Richmond ,VA and during summers Newport news ^.~
I might try to host a tournament in Charlottesville, VA in September. I have a very good friend who is moving to Lexington, VA and is bummed because there aren't any tournaments near him.

I know that the last tournament in Charlottesville didn't have great attendance, but if the folks in the Richmond area are really interested in a tournament, we could make this work!
IF you host it in Richmond i can help. Its not that bad of a drive for me. I just need to know.
There is a brand new Toys-R-Us being built in the Short Pump area of Richmond. I would almost bet they would love to get a tourney up and running there in the future. I can make the contacts when they get closer to opening which may not be until the mddle of the winter but as long as people can attend, they might continue iot. Either way, Count me in for tourney's in the Charlotteville, Richmond(preferrred), or Hampton Roads area. If anyone needs help with running it or setting up etc, let me know, My Dad said he would do the leg work and lend a hand if needed.

(Aug. 22, 2011  11:30 PM)Bazooka Wrote: There is a brand new Toys-R-Us being built in the Short Pump area of Richmond. I would almost bet they would love to get a tourney up and running there in the future. I can make the contacts when they get closer to opening which may not be until the mddle of the winter but as long as people can attend, they might continue iot. Either way, Count me in for tourney's in the Charlotteville, Richmond(preferrred), or Hampton Roads area. If anyone needs help with running it or setting up etc, let me know, My Dad said he would do the leg work and lend a hand if needed.

Toys R Us Is not allowed to host an event like this unless its through Hasbro. But im going to look into doing something in VA. I just need help from VA players. And i would need this to be a good size event for me to travel from North Carolina to run this.