[Virginia, USA] who lives here

Hey, I'll manage the thread, but It's still not a definite for me.

Anyways:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Richmond...rtNameHere
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:36 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Hey, I'll manage the thread, but It's still not a definite for me.

Anyways:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Richmond...rtNameHere
EVERYONE. FOR NOW ON (for this tournament) POST ON THE TOURNAMENT LINK ABOVE THAT *angry face* HAS GIVEN US. THANK YOU!!!Eee
we should totally do that, and ive never been in a tournament before
april 14th isn't a bad date and we could give launchers for prizes, and maybe some really good beyblades like meteo L- Drago, Earth Eagle, or Cyclone Herculeo
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:27 AM)©oke Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:31 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Okay then!!!! ( thanksWink) The official date (not really, haha, but this is the date im aiming for) will be April, 14, 2012!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so for right now I quess we have two people, Me, and my friend Derick( im pretty positive he has an account here but ill double check) Who can/want to participate to get this tourny approved!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEee
Ok, the 14th should work for me, but I dont plan that far ahead in my life(lol). I have one question, for Angry. What is the minimum number of participants we need to get approved? The reason I ask is because, as I've said before, most of the expected attendance won't show. Once we take care of that, we can propose, and then we look into prizes and such. Also, what are some prizes that you guys want? They'll probably have to be Hasbro, but with the release of Metal Masters, we have a more variety of beys for prizes. Just something I'd like to know.
y not give away some launchers and some other stuff

(Mar. 18, 2012  12:30 AM)rayman Wrote: y not give away some launchers and some other stuff
Launchers arent that practical. Traditionally, beys are given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place bladers, or beys are but into a prize pool and the 1st place picks, then 2nd, then 3rd. Other than that, you can usually buy beys and other items from a person there, but Im pretty sure no sellers are comin to the tournament.
I sold out all of my NIP LL2's at the last tournament, but I'm trying to re-stock. I only have one as of now, but I'll sell it. Eee

RAYMAN: BTW, Poison Serpent! is from Chesapeake as well, so you should talk to him.
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:05 AM)©oke Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2012  12:30 AM)rayman Wrote: y not give away some launchers and some other stuff
Launchers arent that practical. Traditionally, beys are given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place bladers, or beys are but into a prize pool and the 1st place picks, then 2nd, then 3rd. Other than that, you can usually buy beys and other items from a person there, but Im pretty sure no sellers are comin to the tournament.

Quick, hide that combo!

It's not very wise to post what combo(s) you intend to use because then people will make counters to it/them.
(Mar. 20, 2012  12:53 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Quick, hide that combo!

It's not very wise to post what combo(s) you intend to use because then people will make counters to it/them.

thanks for the tip
richmond is 2 hours away so might not be able to go

(Mar. 21, 2012  11:40 PM)rayman Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  12:53 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Quick, hide that combo!

thanks for the tip
richmond is 2 hours away so might not be able to go
it would be better for me ir its in chesapeke

Well, there's not much that we can do now that the tournament's been approved, but that's why I mentioned in an earlier post about contacting Poison Serpent! to see if you guys could get something started in your area.
RAYMAN. Bro, Ive done a couple of smaller local tournaments in Chesapeake before. I put up fliers all the time for it but if you didnt see it, i quess it doesnt matter anymore. I probably will end up hosting a tournament of my own during the summer, so let me know if your interestedWink
(Mar. 23, 2012  2:43 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: RAYMAN. Bro, Ive done a couple of smaller local tournaments in Chesapeake before. I put up fliers all the time for it but if you didnt see it, i quess it doesnt matter anymore. I probably will end up hosting a tournament of my own during the summer, so let me know if your interestedWink

i am very interested, cuz ive always wantd to know what its like to be in a tournament. so when is it exactly?
i am very interested, cuz ive always wantd to know what its like to be in a tournament. so when is it exactly?
[/quote]
I dont really know at this very moment but ill be planning ahead of time and ill let you know whats goin down ( For the Strangest reason.........i think i know you,... Is your real name Rayman? I think I may have met you at a summer camp one year with a bunch of kids that played Bakugan, my name is Tyreek. ) Anyway, If you have any questions let me know by PMing me or by posting on this thread. Also, since you live in chesapeake, I wanna battle you one day, so if your up to the challenge let me know!!!Joyful_2
Virginia Bladers, make sure you check out the tourniment in Richmond in the event forum. April 14th at One Eyed Jacques.
OK Virginia Bladers. In a few days this forum post will be moved and I will be opening another post for Virginia bladers and events. My hopes are to make sure that the forum post is full of active bladers and it should be easier for communication purposes. Keep watching and if you don't see this post, don't worry. Another one will take it's place.

In the mean time, let me know where you would go for a tournament. You can write down multiple choices.

Virginia Beach
Chesapeake
Richmond
Charlottsville

Let me know wher you would dfrive to. The only prerequiset is that we can get the minimum amount of bladers there.
I could definitely make it to Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, or Norfolk ( I live in Chesapeake ) and possibly Hampton Roads or Richmond. I also know a great TCG and Comic Book store named Comic Kings. There really great and will possibly allow you to host a tournament depending on what day it is.
Please do not use this post any longer. Refer to the new Virginia post for any Virginia information and to introduce yourselves.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone at future tournaments
I am just posting the link for future reference :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virginia...Discussion