[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
I'm trying to make it but both parents are working... I'm gonna see if anyone else can get me there.
(Jan. 31, 2014  4:56 AM)BERZERKA Wrote: I'm trying to make it but both parents are working... I'm gonna see if anyone else can get me there.
Talk to GrimRipper. You two live in Williamsburg. Aren't you guys neighbors?
I'll check

Also bersrka check my bey rank
(Jan. 31, 2014  11:58 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: I'll check

Also bersrka check my bey rank

Wow you must be blading a lot. It looks like you've gotten better
Thanks

It skyrocketed from around 1000 to 300 when I came in first and second at a tourney
Congrats! Your sensei(me) has taught you well XD
Do any of the maybes wanna confirm yet ? It would really help. We've got another confirmed so now we have 7. Just can't recall his username. Ha If you're on the maybes please confirm.
Ok then confirm me plz! I'll be selling bey parts/launchers too
(Feb. 02, 2014  5:13 AM)BERZERKA Wrote: Ok then confirm me plz! I'll be selling bey parts/launchers too

Nice. What exactly are you selling.
(Feb. 02, 2014  3:36 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  5:13 AM)BERZERKA Wrote: Ok then confirm me plz! I'll be selling bey parts/launchers too

Nice. What exactly are you selling.
Hmm, Lets see... EVERYTHING (Click to View)
Call dibs on MB, RF, and D. I don't get what you mean on that bey launcher but is it any good ? I call dibs on it if it is.

Angry, when you see this could you fix the OP or whatever? I made a mistake. There's 7 confirmed. The seventh person is Payton1228. My bad.
UGH I WANTED MB. I might want that LR Launcer (String right?)
I'd also like BD145 AND maybe R2F
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: UGH I WANTED MB. I might want that LR Launcer (String right?)

HA! That's exactly why I claimed it! #GenocideOnMB Already claimed the string launcher too. He doesn't have R2F just RF. I'm one step ahead my friend.

EDIT: Scratch that. Yeah he does.
Rf is mine also gargoyle / reviser haven't decided yet

But I was hoping to get bd145
(Feb. 03, 2014  2:46 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: Rf is mine also gargoyle / reviser haven't decided yet

But I was hoping to get bd145

How is RF yours when I definitely called it first....
Sorry

I would like to have both reviser and gargoyle

Draciel would like tb
Nice. DrPepsidew and GabeDG are confirmed. We've got 9 and I'll be proposing this event soon.
(Feb. 03, 2014  2:00 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: UGH I WANTED MB. I might want that LR Launcer (String right?)

HA! That's exactly why I claimed it! #GenocideOnMB Already claimed the string launcher too. He doesn't have R2F just RF. I'm one step ahead my friend.

Geez, I'll just make it first come first serve. And I'm also considering making a selling thread.
(Feb. 03, 2014  11:42 PM)BERZERKA Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  2:00 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

Geez, I'll just make it first come first serve. And I'm also considering making a selling thread.
....Why would you do that when I said I wanted to buy it first ? I was the first person to bother asking what you were going to sell.
ok when everyone gets there I'll open the "shop"
Hey guys, welcome to BEZERKA's selling thr- oh wait this isn't.

Stop fighting over his goodies. Just be faster than everyone else so you can get what you want.

(Feb. 03, 2014  11:42 PM)BERZERKA Wrote: Geez, I'll just make it first come first serve. And I'm also considering making a selling thread.

[Image: happythumbsupl.png]

EDIT: Oh, hey
I agree whith kaboom because if might not be the first one their but I still want reviser and gargole
I'm in.

Prepare to eat my LIMITED FURY!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!
Dang, I wish I could come! but my parents won't let me drive that far... Oh well good luck to all!