[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
i can probably make it to the tourney on the 18th not 100% yet though, and will anyone be selling anything at the tourney
I will
I just got a bb 10 so I'll bring it next time
Who will be able to make it to the next tournament? I'm shooting for February 15th for whoever is interested. Either Chesapeake or Virginia Beach.
idk I would have to talk to my mom about it
Hummmm A quick hello from Williamsburg. Good to see you guys keeping things going. Perhaps Bazooka aka Asura and I could make another on soon. It's been a real crazy 6 months or so for me. Sorry we haven't been around.
(Jan. 25, 2014  5:18 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Hummmm A quick hello from Williamsburg. Good to see you guys keeping things going. Perhaps Bazooka aka Asura and I could make another on soon. It's been a real crazy 6 months or so for me. Sorry we haven't been around.

It's all good, while you were away though, I passed your rank, beat TBD and Thunder Dome, and got my Onyx Face. Let you and Bazooka come.
(Jan. 25, 2014  5:47 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2014  5:18 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Hummmm A quick hello from Williamsburg. Good to see you guys keeping things going. Perhaps Bazooka aka Asura and I could make another on soon. It's been a real crazy 6 months or so for me. Sorry we haven't been around.

It's all good, while you were away though, I passed your rank, beat TBD and Thunder Dome, and got my Onyx Face. Let you and Bazooka come.

Hey, don't forget you're still 2-5 against me. Wink

I would love to avenge myself play Pruebame again if I got the chance. If you guys are around this Summer, I might be able to convince my parents to drive me. Grin
Alright so for February 15th we've got

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) rpov
3.) ghostbull
4.) Varijack

Maybe:
1.) DrPepsidew
2.) FlashMaster
3.) Death Phoenix!
I can most likely come

Also sometime we should do a limited format tourney
(Jan. 26, 2014  3:42 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: I can most likely come

Also sometime we should do a limited format tourney

Can you confirm or no. We'll talk about format after we have 8 or more bladers.
(Jan. 25, 2014  6:01 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2014  5:47 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:

Hey, don't forget you're still 2-5 against me. Wink

I would love to avenge myself play Pruebame again if I got the chance. If you guys are around this Summer, I might be able to convince my parents to drive me. Grin
2-4*
I'd love to have you here though. I'll prolly be on Louisiana in July to help with their tourney
Maybes don't exactly help...it would be dope if some of you started confirming. Like DrPepsidew and Flashmaster.
I would love to go but I can't if you guys could have them in Richmond it would be a May but but I will try to come to any VA tournament as they come. Tongue_out
I double checked i can confirmed
Dylanslegos- This tournament has to stay in Virginia Beach or Chesapeake for more Uncertain Maybe the next tournament will be in Richmond. I know we'll get a lot more people if we did do Richmond. It's a thought so don't feel discouraged Tongue_out

Grimripper- Nice. Nice. We appreciate you being more active lately. This VA community is dying down Uncertain

@AngryFace- GrimRipper has a brother who's also coming. He's Draciel13. Also, Flash and DrPepsidew didn't confirm.
Draciel is a maby his basket ball team might make it to the playoffs which are that week
Slap me on dat maybe list.

Can't have Thunder Dome passing me 'cause I missed an event. Wink
Hey put me as a maybe for VA beach
Nice. Nice. I see you're coming to more VA tournaments lately.

Just a heads up to everyone on the list, we'll be doing Zero-G for the main event, Limited next and if possible we'll do Standard depending on how many people are still playing.
THIS GUY is a maybe. I gotta break this tie with Drpepsidew. If I come, I'll bring my stadiums.
Quote:I would love to avenge myself play Pruebame again if I got the chance. If you guys are around this Summer, I might be able to convince my parents to drive me. Grin
Prue isn't blading
Would ya look at that. OUT OF THE CRYPT HE COMES.
(Jan. 30, 2014  3:56 PM)BERZERKA Wrote:
Quote:I would love to avenge myself play Pruebame again if I got the chance. If you guys are around this Summer, I might be able to convince my parents to drive me. Grin
Prue isn't blading

Oh well. XD Maybe some other time.

But it'll be great to play you again if I can make it!

BTW guys, Thunder Dome might be coming as well if I go. We could end up having half of Team GT up there. Wink