[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
I'm all for it Grin (Halloween is my favorite too)
cool i will try to fix the PM thing
@Baseball Guy- You dont have any friends that beyblade that might wanna hitch hike a ride, do you? Haha. DrPepsidew and I are bringing some friends. ( there included in the 7 already coming )
I'm sorry to say that I will never be able to go a VA bey tourny again for undisclosed personal reasons.
(Oct. 27, 2012  8:45 PM)baseball guy Wrote: I'm sorry to say that I will never be able to go a VA bey tourny again for undisclosed personal reasons.

......Im sorry to hear that.... I hope you dont quit blading. You actually did pretty well at the last Richmond tournament.
You said you couldn't go to any NC tourneys either... Uncertain
hope they have bey tournys in colorado i'm moving there
Dude! That sucks Uncertain
Okay. Just an update on who we have for the Virginia Beach, Va tournament on November 24th 2012 at Comic Book Heaven. Here are the confirmed participants, along with the maybes.

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) WeirdWins
3.) Death Phoenix
4.) Jade Eagle
5.) DrPepsidew
6.) Juruii22
7.) GabeDG

Maybe:
1.) CapnAustin
2.) CandySoda
3.) Beat Bull!
Put CapnAustin as a maybe
I'm sorry Kaboom, but I can't make any VB tournaments. It needs to be closer to my area.
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:27 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: I'm sorry Kaboom, but I can't make any VB tournaments. It needs to be closer to my area.
Okay, no problem bro! If you keep striving to make a tourney in Fredricksburg, maybe I could come and possibly help out? Let me know what you think. Our next tournament will probably be a Christmas themed tournament. Im thinking about December 22nd since its 3 days before Christmas.
Put GabeDG down as confirmed Grin
im DrPepsidews little brother
(Oct. 29, 2012  6:12 PM)GabeDG Wrote: im DrPepsidews little brother

Awesome! If you want help in beating your brother, just talk to me. Lol >:}
Hah you're funny Kaboom, even you have trouble beating me ;D
Is there like a cult to beat me? XD
And we only need one more person!!!
(Oct. 29, 2012  7:49 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hah you're funny Kaboom, even you have trouble beating me ;D
Is there like a cult to beat me? XD
And we only need one more person!!!

Yes there is a cult!!!!!XD Your only a little bit better than me >:} When ever you when the score is extremely close and you know it!!! LolXD
So? I still beat ya ;D
But just HOW many people are associated with the cult ._.
Either way I can take them all but y'know.
So guys!Tongue_out Has anyone gotten any friends or anyone else to join in on this tourney? If so please make them an account so we can get this approved!! We only need 1 more person to confirm!Tongue_out Lets make it our goal to reach out to more people!

I have a friend that might be interested in coming, so has DrPepsidew. Is anyone else making progress???
I have my sister who's definitely coming too, they were watching me practice and wanted to start Grin
Okay cool! If we get your sis an account and my friend Terrell, then we should have 9 people! Not a bad start Tongue_out
Hurry up with him! XD
Sorry for double posting but put CandySoda as a maybe Grin
(Nov. 06, 2012  4:01 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Sorry for double posting but put CandySoda as a maybe Grin
I noticed CandySoda but didnt think he/she lived in Va. Is that your sister ?
Nah that's Gabe's friend XD