[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Lol. Well make ur sis an account if shes still interested. Ill take care of Terrell at school tomorrow If I see him.
Oh hey, and its jirui22, not however you spelled it XD
I prob can't do Richmond but should be at a lot of Roanoke
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:49 AM)rowland123 Wrote: I prob can't do Richmond but should be at a lot of Roanoke
What about Virginia Beach? We're in the process of putting together multiple Virginia Beach and Richmond tournaments. I'll send a PM for you to someone who organizes Roanoke tournaments.Tongue_out
Kaboom,
I'm trying to find jirui22 in the system here. Did he change his user name? Trying to get results finalized for the last 2 events
It's jurui22, sorry bout that.
OH! And we won't be having a tournament on the 24th, but we're still gonna get together and battle at Comic Book Heaven if anyone wants to go Smile PM me for directions
Thanks DrPepsidew! And when are we going to see you back up in MD anyway...?
I might be at the tourney on Dec. 15th, maybe then. But all of my combos will be nerfed with B: D haha
I'm hoping to hold an indoor Roanoke tournament sometime in early to mid December.

I'll have a definite date and location soon. Wink
i'm a maybe
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends in Virginia! Have a great day!
Hey everyone! Is anybody up for a tournament??? If so, let me know when and where and Ill start organizing one asap!!Tongue_out
(Nov. 29, 2012  1:42 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Hey everyone! Is anybody up for a tournament??? If so, let me know when and where and Ill start organizing one asap!!Tongue_out

Have you replied to Arupaeo about the funds from the previous tournament ?
(Nov. 29, 2012  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  1:42 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Hey everyone! Is anybody up for a tournament??? If so, let me know when and where and Ill start organizing one asap!!Tongue_out

Have you replied to Arupaeo about the funds from the previous tournament ?

I PM'ed Kei about it......

Is no one interested?....
Im up for one any time. I'll help you organize a tourney if you need Kaboom!!!
(Nov. 30, 2012  3:37 AM)Insane Wrote: Im up for one any time. I'll help you organize a tourney if you need Kaboom!!!

Awesome. If you wanna help, start by learning the appropriate rules. DrPepsidew and I normally take care of Virginia Beach tournaments but we'll find something for you to do.
Absolutely Smile and I'm usually at Comic Book Heaven in VA beach if you wanna little... Practice ;D
(Nov. 30, 2012  3:51 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2012  3:37 AM)Insane Wrote: Im up for one any time. I'll help you organize a tourney if you need Kaboom!!!

Awesome. If you wanna help, start by learning the appropriate rules. DrPepsidew and I normally take care of Virginia Beach tournaments but we'll find something for you to do.

Sure thing! I'll get on it right now.
So... Anything new?
As of right now, no. I might be heading to the DC tourney on the 15th though Grin
(Dec. 01, 2012  8:31 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: As of right now, no. I might be heading to the DC tourney on the 15th though Grin

When Exactly is the tourney. I might not be able to come, but I coud still help with making it
Look at the upcoming tourney threads, it's "Holiday Havoc." I'm not organizing, just wanted to know if you'd meet me u p there Smile
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:59 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Look at the upcoming tourney threads, it's "Holiday Havoc." I'm not organizing, just wanted to know if you'd meet me u p there Smile

Probably not. My mom is barely thinking about taking me to the tourney.
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:59 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Look at the upcoming tourney threads, it's "Holiday Havoc." I'm not organizing, just wanted to know if you'd meet me u p there Smile

I think you two are getting confused between the Virginia Beach tournament Insane and I discussed and the DC tournament you mentioned DrPepsidew?XD

But Im tryna start up a tournament that could potentially be on the 29th or the 30th???