(Virginia Beach, VA) Virginia Beach Blizzard Blast!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beach Blizzard Bash!
Date: 12/22/12
Location: Virginia Beach, Va @Comic Book Heaven 4221 Pleasant Valley Rd. Suite 104
Format: MFB (BB-10 Stadium) and Round Robin
Prizes: Hyperblades!
Attendees:
WeirdWins
Jade Eagle
Invulnerable
GabeDG
DancingQueen
DrPepsidew
jurui22
Kaboom

Uncomfirmed:
CandySoda
CapnAustin
DeathPhoenix
Dranzwolf

Send a PM my way for questions!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cant wait! Hope this tournament will be better than Beat The Summer Heat!Tongue_out Bringin by best blades to insure my victory. Lol
Eh, Kaboom!!, I think you never replied to me to let me know how you responded to Arupaeo's conclusion about the money you owe us ... That tournament is still listed as not cleared in the Beypoint Queue, so considering that you still owe us money, I personally do not want you to be allowed to attend any tournament until you clear everything with us first.
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, Kaboom!!, I think you never replied to me to let me know how you responded to Arupaeo's conclusion about the money you owe us ... That tournament is still listed as not cleared in the Beypoint Queue, so considering that you still owe us money, I personally do not want you to be allowed to attend any tournament until you clear everything with us first.

Ill PM you in just one second.
In that case the tourney would have to be called off...
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:42 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: In that case the tourney would have to be called off...

No because I have the money. Im being completely serious right now.
If i can sell enough stuff I could make this event. Then Kaboom!!! could give me the money and I could send it via PayPal at the event. Therefore he could play & the WBO gets their money. And I get out of town for a day. Everyone wins.
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If i can sell enough stuff I could make this event. Then Kaboom!!! could give me the money and I could send it via PayPal at the event. Therefore he could play & the WBO gets their money. And I get out of town for a day. Everyone wins.

Yes!!Joyful_2 Please do that! It would be awesome to have you at this tournament!
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:49 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If i can sell enough stuff I could make this event. Then Kaboom!!! could give me the money and I could send it via PayPal at the event. Therefore he could play & the WBO gets their money. And I get out of town for a day. Everyone wins.

Yes!!Joyful_2 Please do that! It would be awesome to have you at this tournament!

I need to know that i can sell at least $30 USD worth of stuff before going. Thats about how much gas ill need.
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:50 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:49 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

I need to know that i can sell at least $30 USD worth of stuff before going. Thats about how much gas ill need.
Can you PM me to tell me what your willing to sell? I have to buy prizes too but hopefully Ill have enough to still buy something off of you.
If Dark_Mousy has the guarantee that he can sell enough items to cover up his gas, and that Kaboom!! shows up with the money and gives it to him, then this can all be fine.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If Dark_Mousy has the guarantee that he can sell enough items to cover up his gas, and that Kaboom!! shows up with the money and gives it to him, then this can all be fine.

I need a PM in the next 15 mins if you guys want me there.
You should have probably posted your selling list way earlier ... Right now, people have no idea at all what you have to offer.
(Dec. 22, 2012  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should have probably posted your selling list way earlier ... Right now, people have no idea at all what you have to offer.

I spoke with Kaboom & DrPepsiDew. IM getting ready to leave for this event. Im making sure VA doesn't have another event to flop.

Letting you guys know. I might be a few mins late.
(Dec. 22, 2012  2:32 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should have probably posted your selling list way earlier ... Right now, people have no idea at all what you have to offer.

I spoke with Kaboom & DrPepsiDew. IM getting ready to leave for this event. Im making sure VA doesn't have another event to flop.

Letting you guys know. I might be a few mins late.
Its all good. Aslong your here it'll be fine. We normally wait a few minutes for everyone to settle down anyway.
If it isnt to late can i come also can i bring a friend
(Dec. 22, 2012  5:54 PM)axel blader Wrote: If it isnt to late can i come also can i bring a friend

Yes!!!!! Please come!!!Eee

For everyone that needs to come. The tournament will not begin til roughly 1:00Pm sharp. There is still time to come so please do so!Smile
Jeez I had so much fun! Good match everyone! We got 2 new members today, and pretty good battles Smile
(Dec. 22, 2012  11:29 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Jeez I had so much fun! Good match everyone! We got 2 new members today, and pretty good battles Smile

I know right!!!Tongue_out Got second place and still feelin pretty good Eee We should def. discuss the january tournament. Hopefully well have people from today show up again!
What was the top three ?
1st- Dark_Mousy ( He took Flash Saggittario 230WD )
2nd- Kaboom!!! ( I took Kreis Cygnus 145WD )
3rd- DrPepsidew ( He took Phantom Orion B;D )
Results and funds have been submitted. Congrats to everyone who topped.
Does that include the money from the other tournament I hosted ??? ( The fees that weren't payed yet ? )
(Dec. 23, 2012  3:16 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Does that include the money from the other tournament I hosted ??? ( The fees that weren't payed yet ? )

The money you gave me was sent in. Now its up to kei to mark it offthe que
(Dec. 23, 2012  3:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  3:16 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Does that include the money from the other tournament I hosted ??? ( The fees that weren't payed yet ? )

The money you gave me was sent in. Now its up to kei to mark it offthe que

Okay, thanks. And thanks again for commin. Had fun battling you and everyone else.