[Virginia Beach] 6-8-13 Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

New Virginia Beach Tournemant info!

VIRGINIA BEACH TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm Please note time change

Date: 6/8/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees to be determined if any
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. WBO fees will apply to both events.

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame
Ghostbull
Vari Jack
Kaboom!!!
Flash Master
Gabe DG
Drpepsidew
twistedbyxis
theblackdragon
TheBigBadwolf
GilaSpiderLizar
TigeroftheWest
Stormscorpio1

Maybe:
Dark_Mousy
Diablo Leon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Pretty psyched about this tournament! Anyone else???
AY DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOUT OUT TO ME! #swag XD
I'm pretty excited, I got myself a certain part for the tourney...
And @theblackdragon, I LOVE custom faces haha, but whataya mean? Like a Zero-G sticker on a regular face? I don't understewd XD
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:34 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: AY DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOUT OUT TO ME! #swag XD
And @theblackdragon, I LOVE custom faces haha, but whataya mean? Like a Zero-G sticker on a regular face? I don't understewd XD

I saw all of your new unboxing videos so I already have an idea of what you might use Grin
I am beyond phsyced! Smile I haven't attended an event that's not zero-G for a while! I'm gonna be a little rusty, so you guys take it easy on me! Tongue_out
So I have been able to pick up 3 prizes,(thanks to theblackdragon) and Target. We will also keep the store fees at $5 with the residual going back to the top 3 winners in addition to the prizes.
My Torch Gil M145 FS will rule the day!
Man I'm pumped for this tournament! Seems the better my bey skills get the more strong bladers I get to compete against. Turns out my sons baseball team made it to the championship game which is sat the 8th. Havn't gotten a time yet but praying it doesn't conflict with this tournament.
(Jun. 05, 2013  10:14 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I am beyond phsyced! Smile I haven't attended an event that's not zero-G for a while! I'm gonna be a little rusty, so you guys take it easy on me! Tongue_out

Sorry, I'm allergic to going easy on people XD
Hey put me on the maybe list
(Jun. 06, 2013  12:32 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey put me on the maybe list

You got it. Man your sig scared me lol
and gratz on your BBR win!!!!!
(Jun. 06, 2013  12:23 PM)Bazooka Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2013  10:14 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I am beyond phsyced! Smile I haven't attended an event that's not zero-G for a while! I'm gonna be a little rusty, so you guys take it easy on me! Tongue_out

Sorry, I'm allergic to going easy on people XD

I was kidding! Tongue_out I don't need a head start to take you all out... I'm gonna make this a clean sweep. Smile
smack talk gotta love it!
(Jun. 05, 2013  8:38 PM)Bazooka Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:34 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: AY DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOUT OUT TO ME! #swag XD

I saw all of your new unboxing videos so I already have an idea of what you might use Grin

No ya don't XD Don't even try and say you know XD
This'll be a really tough tourney though, good luck everyone Tongue_out_wink
Block round robin looks like. Perhaps 3 blocks top 2 from each. Just an fyi
Store fees are 5 now...?
Yes to both. I was going to use the monies from the extra store fees to be used as prizes for zrro g
Can we keep them at 2.50 please? Everyone is short on money and I'm sure everyone would be okay with just faces and credits I they place in 0G
(Jun. 07, 2013  8:24 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Yes to both. I was going to use the monies from the extra store fees to be used as prizes for zrro g

A OK! Smile I'll bring my BB-10, but I may not be staying for infiltration so I can't bring my zero-G.
Hey, de-confirm GabeDG, he's being a bum. I can bring my 0G and BB-10
I agree with keeping the fees as low as possible... If you think about it, not all of us are staying for infiltration, so the bladers who didn't stay would basically be giving their money away to the infiltration winners without getting a chance to compete. Just my point of view (coming from someone who isn't staying for infiltration. Tongue_out).
(Jun. 08, 2013  2:32 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I agree with keeping the fees as low as possible... If you think about it, not all of us are staying for infiltration, so the bladers who didn't stay would basically be giving their money away to the infiltration winners without getting a chance to compete. Just my point of view (coming from someone who isn't staying for infiltration. Tongue_out).

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.
Anywho, 2.50 store fee as originally planned, and 0G if we have enough people?
sounds good to me as well.
Packin up. I hope I can bring my cooler inside with beverages. See everyone there!
I'm leaving in like ten minutes (yah, I live that far away. Tongue_out). I'm gonna set up some stuff to sell and get ready. Smile See yah there! Good luck everyone!
Due to the weather I will not be making it. Sorry guys..