[Virginia Beach] 6-8-13 Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

New Virginia Beach Tournemant info!

VIRGINIA BEACH TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm Please note time change

Date: 6/8/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees to be determined if any
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. WBO fees will apply to both events.

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame
Ghostbull
Vari Jack
Kaboom!!!
Flash Master
Gabe DG
Drpepsidew
twistedbyxis
theblackdragon
TheBigBadwolf
GilaSpiderLizar
TigeroftheWest
Stormscorpio1

Maybe:
Dark_Mousy
Diablo Leon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Nice!Grin Can't wait to beat everyone and take first place.Wink
Confirm GabeDG, FlashMaster, and I please.
Oh, and confirm TigeroftheWest too. Smile I can't believe there are already 12 people signed up!
13 confirmed already? This is one of the side effects of being such a strong blader. EVERYONE WANTS TO BATTLE ME!!! You guys are an awesome paparazzi ;D.

Also, is anyone willing to trade me an F230 and/or a genbull wheel at this event? I will trade great parts for it.
Hey guys! I will be selling some stuff this weekend:

All these beys and launchers are authentic Takara Tomy/Sonokong. They are all unopened and undamaged. They all include launchers (except Giraffe, since it's a booster).
I can hold items for anyone who wants to buy! Smile
Out of the 12 or so, we have 6 really competitive bladers already... This tourney'll be good.
Is the Scythe Kronos TT or Hasbro?
@theblackdragon- Could you hold the Scythe Kronos for me? I want to buy it.
Pruebame- Only a few more days left til the tournamentGrin Any leaks or sneak peaks at the prizes???
(Jun. 03, 2013  9:27 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Sure! Smile Thanks!

No problemGrin Lol
(Jun. 03, 2013  9:20 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: @theblackdragon- Could you hold the Scythe Kronos for me? I want to buy it.
Pruebame- Only a few more days left til the tournamentGrin Any leaks or sneak peaks at the prizes???

Prue said there isnt any prizes. Sorry guys...

(Jun. 03, 2013  9:29 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Oh, and they are all Takara Tomy. Smile

I might want to buy one if you have another Kronos.
Absolutely! Smile I can bring another one. I don't have it yet, but I can get another one from my "scource" If I can get in touch with him by Wednesday. I'd need to know if you want it first, though.
(Jun. 03, 2013  11:41 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Absolutely! Smile I can bring another one. I don't have it yet, but I can get another one from my "scource" If I can get in touch with him by Wednesday. I'd need to know if you want it first, though.

Your source sounds illegal...

Haha!xD Just messin with youxD

@Bazooka- What the hey hey? Foreal? No prizes?:s
Mr. Eric hasn't replied yet, or even answered the phone, so I think we should change this to an outdoor event. The area we'd be playing at is literally down the street. I can post a link to a picture.

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/chaoza...sort=3&o=0

Okay, the 'X' is Comic Book Heaven, The filled in circle is where we WOULD meet. It's across 7-11 on Salem Road, not far at all from CBH.
We just wouldn't have internet... So I'll go by CBH personally today and ask.
Awesome and thanks
(Jun. 03, 2013  11:41 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Absolutely! Smile I can bring another one. I don't have it yet, but I can get another one from my "scource" If I can get in touch with him by Wednesday. I'd need to know if you want it first, though.
Would it be ok with you if we used one of the beys that you are selling as a prize for 1st place (if one of them isn't bought)?
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:31 PM)Bazooka Wrote:
Would it be ok with you if we used one of the beys that you are selling as a prize for 1st place (if one of them isn't bought)?

Well, I'm really short on funds right now, so can't give it for free, but I could just make it if you took L-Drago Destroy for 8 bucks, if it's gonna be a prize! I'd lose a couple dollars, but hey! If you guys need a prize, I'd be happy to help out!

P.S. You still want that Kronos? My guy only has a couple left. Smile
Nevermind guys! We can host at CBH! Everyone needs to pay a store fee of 2.50$ though, only because the main owner isn't going to be there, instead it'll be someone else, hopefully the person we had last tournament, eh Kaboom!!!?
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:43 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:31 PM)Bazooka Wrote:

Well, I'm really short on funds right now, so can't give it for free, but I could just make it if you took L-Drago Destroy for 8 bucks, if it's gonna be a prize! I'd lose a couple dollars, but hey! If you guys need a prize, I'd be happy to help out!

P.S. You still want that Kronos? My guy only has a couple left. Smile

I doubt I am buying the other Kronos, so we could use that as a prize too.
(Jun. 04, 2013  10:06 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Nevermind guys! We can host at CBH! Everyone needs to pay a store fee of 2.50$ though, only because the main owner isn't going to be there, instead it'll be someone else, hopefully the person we had last tournament, eh Kaboom!!!?

Awesome job Dr!!!
Regarding prizes. Money is reeeeal tight for me currently. My last few events we just used facebolts for first through third. No promises but if I can get a hold of something I'll bring it.
Either way, I would make sure that you bring your "A" game for this event. It looks l;ike there are going to be a bunch of pretty strong bladers. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Again, Special shout out and thanks to DRPEPSIDEW!
(Jun. 04, 2013  10:13 PM)Bazooka Wrote: I doubt I am buying the other Kronos, so we could use that as a prize too.

I'm really sorry, but I'm really short on money right now. The most I could give for a prize would be L-Drago Destroy for 8 bucks. Unhappy I make custom faces, though. I could bring 3 faces with custom stickers on 'em. I know that's kinda lame, but it's the best I could do for prizes. Tongue_out

Thanks Dr.Pesidew! You too Pruebame!