[Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard!

Poll: What Date IS BEST FOR YOU!

December,11,2010
29.03%
December,18,2010
70.97%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:09 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: I'm bringing one friend that isn't registered, and his parents won't let him make an account. So what should he do?
uhhh hes can play Free Play
Woah, those prizes look really pricey...
I hope your funding most of that yourself?
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:12 AM)Pyro Wrote: Woah, those prizes look really pricey...
I hope your funding most of that yourself?
yes i saved butt load of money
i put up threads for this tournament to bring people
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:30 AM)Alpha Blader Wrote: i put up threads for this tournament to bring people
Thanks man
I closed them ... At most put the link in your signature, but creating more topics is very pointless and is considered SPAM. If anybody is interested, then they will of course look for a "Washington D.C." prefixed tournament.
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I closed them ... At most put the link in your signature, but creating more topics is very pointless and is considered SPAM. If anybody is interested, then they will of course look for a "Washington D.C." prefixed tournament.

ok sorry
can we do it in tysons corner?
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:17 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: can we do it in tysons corner?

Tyson's Corner is more faraway from my house than Alexandria, but only like 20 minutes.
And I think my buddii is making an account secretly.
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:17 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: can we do it in tysons corner?
Then Do you Know a Recreation Center That i DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY MONEY?!
um i know there is some places but not enough room for a tourney though. i will try to search later
Please Guys Vote.....
lets go with which ever one you dont have to pay for
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:48 AM)Alpha Blader Wrote: lets go with which ever one you dont have to pay for
YAH!
sign me up as a maybe
(Nov. 06, 2010  3:05 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: sign me up as a maybe
Ok man
we gotta keep this thread going
hey guys why not make this tournament a little interesting we can have the dragonblazers vs beysharks leader vs leader member vs member and who ever wins gets to say they have the best team so right now we have earthleone234 and me for beysharks and holyblades shadoweagle3010 and stormetal101 for dragonblazers. others can come to who are not in them
Your prizes are very unrealistic.
That about $150 in prizes
Not sure the turn out will cover that man..
maybe 4 me
so where and when will it be?
i am up for anything but hurry cause i got to organize my schedule
i might go
Put me down as a maybe. How about Potomac Mills Mall? It's huge and it's a well known place.
i will donate a rock wheel for 3rd place
i can donate my earth eagle too i have 2